Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

So I figured it's about time to post a couple pics here before it gets called abandoned. Here's my Early Miss auto and the leaves are clawing up here so I gotta see what the poor thing is crying out for. Behind it is a Dwarf Low Flyer that is just barely clinging on, but this one got hit with some cold pretty bad back in December
DSCI1777.jpg

So I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get rid of all the brown leaves. NOW IS THIS A SPOG® OR WHAT!!!!
DSCI1780.jpg

But seriously though, I didn't realize that I've been letting my plants go like that. The fucking winter creeps up on me in bad ways.

Ive seen freat gardens with all of them. Derb, i could stare just at your light lol.....even off, lmao.

What I like about all 3 systems is their ability to upgrade as you go and interchange using the same or similar drivers. Build 1 frame with a plan in mind, or at least that's how I'm looking at it.

Thanks very much. That's why I've been sticking to my laptop for this. I'll check it out after work. Have a good day.
Have a good weekend brother. Ice fishing with my brother, son and brother in law this weekend for family day. I won't jinx it by promising pics......be safe my friend!

Trying to decide between Cobs, strips and Qbs. It's not in the budget right now, but by summer I'll definitely be thinking about it more seriously.

You need coverage eh guy ?

Never heard of them puppies. They work good? Or is it a a stupid question?

Al buddy go check out pennywise thread qps are taking the 420 magazine over lol

I certainly wish they were around and more prominent when I was purchasing my lights. I mean, each one of my lights cost me over $400......learning curve again lol....

I certainly wish they were around and more prominent when I was purchasing my lights. I mean, each one of my lights cost me over $400......learning curve again lol....

Here ya there man

Have a good weekend brother. Ice fishing with my brother, son and brother in law this weekend for family day. I won't jinx it by promising pics......be safe my friend!
Right on Guy. I'll be working on Monday so bring on the O/T!

Back
Top Bottom