Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Hey Guy and guys. I'd normally say it's good to have the day off. I bent down to pick up a pair of pants out of the laundry hamper today. Out went my back on me again. I had to make a little emergency (urgency) run for a bit of weed and the relaxation on my muscles got it partway back together again. Better than anything the doc could (would) give me. I asked for muscle relaxants once before and he told me I didn't need them, just painkillers. Time to self-medicate, I say.

The missus had a smoke with me again this morning. She quite likes it actually. Everybody's been telling her about the benefits of it and so many people shocked her by telling her that they do it that she finally decided to try it earlier the week. So when she was smoking it she was laughing and telling me what she wanted to do today and 20 minutes later when she finished ordering some knitting supplies online she laughed and laid down on the couch for a nap. All joking aside though, this may be what she needs to get off them goddamn sleeping pills.

Welcome to the my world, Baby.

Welll that’s sucks balls hard buddy

hopefully the wife can help later with a nice back rub maybe ?

Welll that’s sucks balls hard buddy

hopefully the wife can help later with a nice back rub maybe ?
She already did Joe, A-535 and everything. The chiropractor is in tomorrow so I'll run in and see him. Gotta love the Blue Cross! I get regular massage and acupuncture therapy, chiropractor, plus more that I haven't taken advantage of yet all 100% covered.

Hey Mr. Oh gawd, Joe's right.....that sucks balls, lol. Take time for yourself too for sure.
Glad to hear that your girl is embracing her new meds. So many benefits. Cant wait to share some oils etc with you that we'll be able to make with the MB2 that Dabbers sent. Not here yet, but ive already got a few recipes in my sights lol.

How's that new light treating you?

Getting ready to put down some photos for the spring. Got some peat pellets and soil ready to go and the ATF seeds are in the fridge, just waiting for the water to get to room temperature

Hey Mr. Oh gawd, Joe's right.....that sucks balls, lol. Take time for yourself too for sure.
Glad to hear that your girl is embracing her new meds. So many benefits. Cant wait to share some oils etc with you that we'll be able to make with the MB2 that Dabbers sent. Not here yet, but ive already got a few recipes in my sights lol.

Yeah, the back is a shitty part of you to have fuck up. But it's better than having it happen at work anyway. And it's not like I bent over fast and stopped suddenly - that's a recipe for disaster in itself - but it could have been the angle that I was at, not that I recall being at any unusual angle or anything. But my back hasn't been feeling right all week; like a fault line getting all the strain before it turns into an earthquake.

I'm interested in trying some oil. Is it good for cooking or topical application? There's so much of that area that I don't know about.

Oh yeah, and the light is wicked. The growth has really sped up and it's only been a couple days.

I'm interested in trying some oil. Is it good for cooking or topical application? There's so much of that area that I don't know about.
There's oil for both flytie! I've made topicals with high THC (around 15mg/ml) using grapeseed and pumpkin seed oils, and also oil for capsules made from extra virgin olive oil (aka EVOO). Both can be made with no fancy equipment so if you're looking for instructions just ask. Lots of us will jump in with help.

My wife uses the topical on her lower back and the arthritis in her big toe, and the capsules with 5mg/ml indica for sleeping. I use the topical for my migraines as well as this tendonitis in my elbow. It's also good on bites and welts and rashes.

There's oil for both flytie! I've made topicals with high THC (around 15mg/ml) using grapeseed and pumpkin seed oils, and also oil for capsules made from extra virgin olive oil (aka EVOO). Both can be made with no fancy equipment so if you're looking for instructions just ask. Lots of us will jump in with help.

My wife uses the topical on her lower back and the arthritis in her big toe, and the capsules with 5mg/ml indica for sleeping. I use the topical for my migraines as well as this tendonitis in my elbow. It's also good on bites and welts and rashes.
That's pretty cool. I won't be really looking to do them seriously myself until the fall or whenever I get some decent autos growing when the greenhouse gets put up. I've seen the prices for that stuff - the LP that I dealt with sells it for $90, I don't recall the amount, but it wasn't worth no $90. It's be cool to do my own stuff; I guess that using vegetable oils for it you could use it for cooking or applying, couldn't you?

That's pretty cool. I won't be really looking to do them seriously myself until the fall or whenever I get some decent autos growing when the greenhouse gets put up. I've seen the prices for that stuff - the LP that I dealt with sells it for $90, I don't recall the amount, but it wasn't worth no $90. It's be cool to do my own stuff; I guess that using vegetable oils for it you could use it for cooking or applying, couldn't you?
Vegetable and olive oil don't get absorbed into the skin very well (try it sometime...you'll be an oily mess!). That's why there are specific oils used for topicals: pumpkin seed, grapeseed, fractionated coconut. You will probably have to wait for a few good harvests under the new lights because you need THC in there to make it work. I used 8 ounces of olive oil and 15 grams to get the 5mg/ml capsule oil. At least twice that amount of bud for the topical oil.

Vegetable and olive oil don't get absorbed into the skin very well (try it sometime...you'll be an oily mess!). That's why there are specific oils used for topicals: pumpkin seed, grapeseed, fractionated coconut. You will probably have to wait for a few good harvests under the new lights because you need THC in there to make it work. I used 8 ounces of olive oil and 15 grams to get the 5mg/ml capsule oil. At least twice that amount of bud for the topical oil.
So you mean like 15g of weed? Not too bad I guess, but I'll definitely have to get the greenhouse on the go for it.

She already did Joe, A-535 and everything. The chiropractor is in tomorrow so I'll run in and see him. Gotta love the Blue Cross! I get regular massage and acupuncture therapy, chiropractor, plus more that I haven't taken advantage of yet all 100% covered.
I need benefits so bad can’t afford to run that with my medicine cost . This is why I need lots of green so I can spend more on my back and neck lol

hear ya Epsom slat by vaths are good for muscles too bro. I love a hot bath

get better bud

So I put down some G-13 and Alaskan Thunderfuck seeds today to get the genders determined and get some clones started for the spring. It's only next month and I'll have a greenhouse if all goes right and things will get underway pretty good then

And with my back being fucked again another one of the girls had to take one for the cause. I took the Early Miss because it was in a non-aerated tallpot to see how the roots looked. Definitely the beginnings of getting rootbound. I'll keep this picture in an easy-to-find place so I can pull it up and compare it to the soil plug from an airpot when I get one

Bad back, good sig!
Yeah,I tried to post an animated GIF last year when I signed up but the old system didn't accept it. Then I saw someone had one up the other day so I did another one.

Hope those ATF do well for you brother! Excited to see what they will do for you under your new light!
I'm looking forward to getting them going too. I'll have to get them determined by cutting my light back and slowing the autos, but I'm not worried. I want to do clones to save on the seeds for later.

Back
Top Bottom