Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

So I put down some G-13 and Alaskan Thunderfuck seeds today to get the genders determined and get some clones started for the spring. It's only next month and I'll have a greenhouse if all goes right and things will get underway pretty good then

And with my back being fucked again another one of the girls had to take one for the cause. I took the Early Miss because it was in a non-aerated tallpot to see how the roots looked. Definitely the beginnings of getting rootbound. I'll keep this picture in an easy-to-find place so I can pull it up and compare it to the soil plug from an airpot when I get one
are you and natural spirit friends if not mistaken i think he is growing same ATF hearing good things from mr A about it. kinda cool to see the two different grows same strain kinda idea fun to watch.

are you and natural spirit friends if not mistaken i think he is growing same ATF hearing good things from mr A about it. kinda cool to see the two different grows same strain kinda idea fun to watch.
Well, my reason for growing it is my back. Van says it's a supreme painkiller, which goes with everything I've read about it. But comparisons within the strain are always interesting.

Well, my reason for growing it is my back. Van says it's a supreme painkiller, which goes with everything I've read about it. But comparisons within the strain are always interesting.
jealous please let me know how well it works im need of the same relief buddy but also need to help deal with my depression

Depending on how long you veg, they can show sex before you flip them.
Yeah, I'll play it by eye. I'm starting them in 24/0 when they hatch and I'll just kind of follow them along and do whatever whenever.

jealous please let me know how well it works im need of the same relief buddy but also need to help deal with my depression
According to Van it gives a nice sativa buzz so I'm hoping it'll be good for depression too.

According to Van it gives a nice sativa buzz so I'm hoping it'll be good for depression too.
Yeah just not the one to ask for things . Man sorry I’m stubborn . If someone wants to do something nice they will . I don’t ask for handouts not me man. Not saying it’s a hangout please doesn’t twist it . Just who I am more or less . Taught myself never had help so unless it’s offered I have a very hard time asking for it. I always feel like im
A burden to people .

Joe you are never a burden here. Helping each other out and lifting each other up is what we do. SweetSue said sativa for your depression and I believe her!
:circle-of-love:
Well my OGC. Is more sativa dominate so will see how that comes about but yes I believe her to problem is I don’t have those meds currently or no what station besides carnival

Well my OGC. Is more sativa dominate so will see how that comes about but yes I believe her to problem is I don’t have those meds currently or no what station besides carnival
There's gotta be a sativa seed in that big batch you've got. Drop one and do a single plant grow, short veg and flip so you can have some sativa for your head along with the indica for your pain.

Well, well... I have my own personal record-setter. I planted this G-13 yesterday and it's making itself known already. Looks like a nice vigorous mother plant on the way here

There's gotta be a sativa seed in that big batch you've got. Drop one and do a single plant grow, short veg and flip so you can have some sativa for your head along with the indica for your pain.
Yeah sadly I can’t grow this summer I need to devote to my job more . Play wife doesn’t want it this year in or out til September probably

Yeah just not the one to ask for things . Man sorry I’m stubborn . If someone wants to do something nice they will . I don’t ask for handouts not me man. Not saying it’s a hangout please doesn’t twist it . Just who I am more or less . Taught myself never had help so unless it’s offered I have a very hard time asking for it. I always feel like im
A burden to people .
That can't be a good way to feel. My depression doesn't hit me like that; I just want to lie down and give up on everything. That's the internal part. I also get overly stressed out by the bullshit going on around me, and believe me, the bullshit is at 7 out of 10 here again.

Joe you are never a burden here. Helping each other out and lifting each other up is what we do. SweetSue said sativa for your depression and I believe her!
:circle-of-love:
Gotta agree with that. I still have the care package for when you're ready for it.

Damn flytie, you need to be put in suspended animation for a few months while your plants catch up! Hope your bottom half feels better soon.
Gimme cryogenics for a millennium or however long it takes to get a prosthetic spine.

Now these G-13s are the fastest growing plants I've ever seen. This is at day 3 from seed, when most seeds are just starting to make their presence known, as can be seen with the ATF, which is behaving like a regular plant. You wouldn't think these were put in the ground at the same time. I'm just hoping that the G-13 isn't going to grow like a sativa - I don't have the room for that

I'm looking forward to getting them going too. I'll have to get them determined by cutting my light back and slowing the autos, but I'm not worried. I want to do clones to save on the seeds for later.
Dude, I can bring you some clones next month, if it doesn't wrinkle your plans......just saying. These are 90% ATFs.

I'm the same......OMG...... I cannot wait to try some of the ATF. My buddy KCCO77, hes dying to try the blueberry im growing. In fact i cloned it for him to try. Hes dying to make shatter from it.

Dude, I can bring you some clones next month, if it doesn't wrinkle your plans......just saying. These are 90% ATFs.
Hey, I don't have no plans that can't be wrinkled. I may even be able to reciprocate with some G-13 clones by then. I had some about 16 years ago and I've been lusting for more ever since.

Back
Top Bottom