Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

I'm the same......OMG...... I cannot wait to try some of the ATF. My buddy KCCO77, hes dying to try the blueberry im growing. In fact i cloned it for him to try. Hes dying to make shatter from it.
I'm waiting for the new pot shop to open here so I can get a gram to try. I'm eager to do a slow cooker of oil the fall.

They're building the new NB Cannabis right behind Tim's. Get some junk food with your appetite stimulant.

Whats up Gentlemen! I just logged in on the new site for the first time... been busy as a MOFO! I see everyone is still up to no good! Msg me if i've missed some good shit and where to go... I haven't found everything yet! lol!

Whats up Gentlemen! I just logged in on the new site for the first time... been busy as a MOFO! I see everyone is still up to no good! Msg me if i've missed some good shit and where to go... I haven't found everything yet! lol!
Welcome back. Don't know if there's anything new and exciting, just the same stuff.

I decided to put down some mystery seeds today. I got some different soil the other day and I wanted to try it out, so why not go for a surprise?

Three of the four ATFs have popped as well. I'll keep the fourth one for another few days, just because they don't seem to want to all come at once. I'll get some pictures on the go on my days off this week.

Hahaha..... Afternoon Flytier,I think I just found my new favourite strain.....:rofl::rofl:

I mentioned in the JH tribute grow that to get decent meds is a 5hr round trip so maby 1 a month.
So my brother offered to go as he also needed as I can't anymore, so I got 12 grams as I'm not sure how soon I'm having my op. So I called our friend to find what he had.... So I got 5g special queen which is great for my back, 5g chem 5 which is new ( I like ) both these are indoor and 2g Jack of Spades ( just finished 45min ago ) is outdoor and found 2 seeds...lol

So busy going through journals and was on JH tribute and I'm so used to talking to you over there and I'm aware of your back probs either through Guy or Stanks journal... So I was thinking damn you sound like a decent bloke so I opened a 2nd window on iPad found your journal and started reading till bout pg8 and I couldn't figure how on earth is it possible that there were identical similarities between your grow/method/style even down to your diy pots.......one of those mind f.ck moments no matter how hard you try to reason logically the proof is there in front of your eyes word for word and pic for pic......
:rofl:

still haven't put 2 and 2 together

So I've been meaning to read this other journal involving salmon aquaponics as I know a guy who does something similiar using a type of catfish for his veg aquaponics so I left off on pg38 and the conversation is also bad backs and such with the same guys over on JH thread and I realised that I had found your copycat stalker dude or your twin but I couldn't understand as I don't recall if you've ever mentioned a brother........so I look at the name and profile ( shoot me now ) and I'm so freakingly excited that I've bust a fraudulent copycat journal only thing different was the copy cat journals profile pic is fishing lures on a cannabis leaf and I believed over on the JH tribute grow your profile pic was this
" amazon " frog think ( chameleon ) on a cannabis leaf........

Im speechless

Now these G-13s are the fastest growing plants I've ever seen. This is at day 3 from seed, when most seeds are just starting to make their presence known, as can be seen with the ATF, which is behaving like a regular plant. You wouldn't think these were put in the ground at the same time. I'm just hoping that the G-13 isn't going to grow like a sativa - I don't have the room for that

Seems like everyone has these atf babies ✊

Been awhile my friend .

Saw you had a blast with guy fishing . Nice to see the community come together .

Happy 420 and that atf is going to be stanky .

I'm the same......OMG...... I cannot wait to try some of the ATF. My buddy KCCO77, hes dying to try the blueberry im growing. In fact i cloned it for him to try. Hes dying to make shatter from it.
Would be good why I can’t wait to try atf

I believe I should ask @Rider509 if he has a nice quiet padded room for me....hahaha
Hey sorry for the delayed reply. I don't offer check this thread right now. I'll reply when i get home from work.

Would be good why I can’t wait to try atf
Hey, how's it going joe? Yeah I had a blast when Guy and his brother were down here. I just wish more of us could have got together.

The ATFs are doing good. I have them in 12/12 for differentiation now. I'll clone the females and keep a male for pollen. Better get yours on the go soon.

Back to work; see ya later.

Hey, how's it going joe? Yeah I had a blast when Guy and his brother were down here. I just wish more of us could have got together.

The ATFs are doing good. I have them in 12/12 for differentiation now. I'll clone the females and keep a male for pollen. Better get yours on the go soon.

Back to work; see ya later.
Yeah sadly brotha I can’t grow til next winter due to life circumstances. But I will be beacknand around to day and keep up for sure man. Sometimes I just get so caught up on others and excitement I’ve learned in others threads it’s like I get comfortable very easy in these threads . Easy going people liek
Yourself so I try to share and get my doses from each of you wonderful folks .

Good company is always nice to have.

Atf everyone is growing then it seems ..

Stankberry love .

Yeah I’m not going anywhere anytime soon so one day maybe we will meet up and you teach me how to fly fish . Lol

Hey hey. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are female pre-flowers on the plant that's getting too big, right? Hybrid vigor at its supreme right here. Some glad I got lots of these seeds; thanks again Peeece. Gonna see what kinda clones I can get with this baby now

This is the growroom now, with The Hulk standing out in back there. Looks like a sativa of some sort. I can't keep it in there because it'll never make it. I had to move the light (thanks again Jesse) up to its maximum height a couple days ago and it'll be up to it again in a couple days. Oh yeah, and check out the new airpots in the foreground. You shoulda took some Guy.

And this is the roots coming out the side of the airpot. I mean, holy Jesus already! This is going to be a fun plant this summer. I'd take it out and grow it as a houseplant, but I got that goddamn pothead cat that would shred it in no time flat

Back
Top Bottom