Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Hey everyone... hope you had better New Year then me.

But anyway, thanks deeply guys for helping me through it. Between you guys and my wife - and a not insubstantial amount of weed consumed this week - we were able to keep me more or less functional, if nothing else. I would have went to work today except for minor events, which, face it, are in my best interest in the long run. I'm not going to physically exhaust myself after being mentally exhausted for a fucking week.

And in line with all of this, I especially want to thank a very dear friend on here for going above and beyond necessary measures to help out a friend - both online in forum and PM, and offline - when a friend needs help. Thanks Guy, from the bottom of my heart. Now let's see if your plan will get me to some good ends with a grow.

I've made a post or two now and sent a PM today and each time I do it makes me a little more uplifted. I'm not here for an Anything of the Month award; I'm not here to win prizes; I'm here solely for your company and friendship. You all have me through a very rough time. I wish I could make something to send to all of you, but I'd be swamped and have another panic attack hah!

Oh yeah, and how the fuck do I upload pictures now with the new format... another panic attack coming on hah.

They will probably work it out in within the nExt few days . Mine does have those options eithier .

Glad were thru it man, now let's tick off the rest of this bloody winter XD

Good stuff Guy, that's what it's all about .

Hell man I think I messed up a disc in my lower back n now I'm getting cranky.over here XD

Hope you have a good day Flytier, enjoy the time away from the fish shit Lol, it'll always be there when you get back .

Hmm. Can't fit the whole screen on my display either. Can't type straight either.

But thanks guys, all of you. Can't say it enough. I'll be back to work tomorrow and right now I'm back up and around taking pictures of the girls and stuff. When they let us post them again I'll post them - I think the site got taken over by the government and we're under censorship laws or something. Everybody stand up and be heard! Never mind, I'm still a little nuts here.

Oh yeah, and how the fuck do I upload pictures now with the new format... another panic attack coming on hah.

STEP 1
Untitled-1_copy6.jpg

STEP 2
Untitled-2_copy.jpg

And what about for those of us that cannot access the web view from our phones.... and have never been able to?

So it's been a while since I posted my last pictures, but I have a few here today. Here's a before shot - NYC Diesel and Early Miss hidden in back
DSCI1649.jpg

And here's the after shot. A very easy transplant, I do say The roots hadn't taken hold in the lower pot yet. Something to keep in mind. Sorta works almost exactly like the salmon tanks at work. Same thing only different. There's no aeration down the sides though. With this much soil and so little surface area I don't want to take the chance of it going anaerobic. I'll have to put the Dremel to it in the near future
DSCI1660.jpg

These are the other girls I have growing now, plus two CKS Revolver seeds I put down yesterday. I know I'm always preaching less steps, but They seem to like the starter pots better. I also have to get them up on a grate to get them off the cold floor. I'm attributing that to some of my problems right now with germination, but that's good in a way because it shows me which strains can take what I have to give it.
DSCI1650.jpg

And this is the Jack Herer that the cat got at. she's getting some nice branching going on
DSCI1654.jpg

So that's the update in the growroom. Waiting for budding again.

I've made a post or two now and sent a PM today and each time I do it makes me a little more uplifted. I'm not here for an Anything of the Month award; I'm not here to win prizes; I'm here solely for your company and friendship. You all have me through a very rough time.

Well said flytie. I'm with you 100%. This is a great community in the truest sense: supportive, understanding, caring, and spreading the wealth of information in our collective brains. I'm glad to be a part of it and to have you in it as well.

And what about for those of us that cannot access the web view from our phones.... and have never been able to?

You can't get there through your web browser Guy? I'm going to try it now.

Heard Ian bastage say they are aware of issues and have a team working around the clock for us bud.

Not having a good day?

Better now just got oz of bubble kush. And a gram of chemdawg shatter. And they gave me a gram to prerolls of rainbow kush .

Very nice smoke. From bc of course .

And then my e juice package came in and I order three 30 mls of juice and a pack of coils for unit of mine crown tank 3

And they double my ordered . Every juice twice. Pretty sweet consider mint the story of my day . Gods fruits make it more coastable ya know bud .

No point whinnying though right ?

Is there any wonder I smoke this stuff to calm down? This is Spliff, the alpha male. He does what he wants. So anyway, rather than try pushing or pulling him and risk picking all that stuff in there with him now off the floor and getting my arms shredded either way, I just cleared him a path and left him to his own means
DSCI1663.jpg

But he's one of my two favorite cats, and I wouldn't want him any other way. He's good for stress. Don't really do much for my back issues though. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom