Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

Is this light stress or a deficiency i can't figure it out

20240125_070244.jpg

20240125_070247.jpg

20240125_070252.jpg
Could be a cal/mag and potassium def. I'd check the ph of the feed, and if it's good, up the nutrient level by 15%.

Keep us informed on your decision, I’m considering some supplemental flower lights myself and know nothing about them so, I would love to hear your thoughts on what’s out there.
Will do. Just working out which one to buy or to go back to making my own. Thing with the UV especially UVb is it cannot have long time exposure. 15-25 minutes late flower is enough, after a buildup period. More far red and IR is good.

I often top every growth point on the first sign of flower. For me it delays flowering and allows my auto to fatten a little.
Morning after first top. Did it right before lights out and trimmed the bottom a bit. She looks to have responded extremely well. Just got nervous because I thought I heard somewhere if you top an auto it could really mess it up.

86D34887-58D5-4A8E-A8D5-6B84CF82E747.jpeg

Morning after first top. Did it right before lights out and trimmed the bottom a bit. She looks to have responded extremely well. Just got nervous because I thought I heard somewhere if you top an auto it could really mess it up.

86D34887-58D5-4A8E-A8D5-6B84CF82E747.jpeg
Yeah, I heard lots of horror stories on the same subject. Apparently, thanks to all our amazing growers of genetics played a lot of that sensitive stuff out a bit in the last few years. They can handle a little more stress than their predecessors. Steady as she goes. 💚👍

Back
Top Bottom