Freedom Purple Express Auto

Grow moved outside so this is day 64 I think
20160614_190333-1.jpg

This is a terrible journal but it's my first and thanks to Canna's help I'm figuring this out. This grow should have been done by now but maybe 2 more weeks since I had to resurrect it.

NONSENSE! The technology problems come with the territory.
What matters (from my perspective) is that you have a great save under your belt. That plant is looking good now, and resurrection is not too strong a word for what you did. Thanks for sharing your mistakes and success.
Now, let's get her to harvest.

Over a pound including clones that survived. About 10 out of 20. A few died and the rest were ripped by morons. They actually ripped off all the leaves 3 months before harvest. WTF? They had no idea how the plants work. I guess they think leaves are what u use. Idiots. I found 3 patches in my journeys and admired the health and massive size but never touched except to hide their trail better. Ripping people's hard work is infuriating. Maybe the plants belong to bad people or others need it for medical reasons or just enjoy sharing with friends. When u r far enough in the woods go further. Enough crying.

Back
Top Bottom