Freedom Purple Express Auto

Sorry been on vacation. Cut, groomed and curing now. Never had a plant lower than 2oz except when I was a rookie but only got 27 grams on this one but I almost killed it so it's all good. I'll put up a pic asap and close this out and start a new one. Since you helped me out so much and made me feel welcomed you pick the next strain. I have Blueberry Auto by speed, Auto Purple by Pyramid, Auto Amnesia by Speed but the seed is damaged and 2 Northern Lights by Speed and Vision.

Sorry been on vacation. Cut, groomed and curing now. Never had a plant lower than 2oz except when I was a rookie but only got 27 grams on this one but I almost killed it so it's all good. I'll put up a pic asap and close this out and start a new one. Since you helped me out so much and made me feel welcomed you pick the next strain. I have Blueberry Auto by speed, Auto Purple by Pyramid, Auto Amnesia by Speed but the seed is damaged and 2 Northern Lights by Speed and Vision.
If it were my choice, I'd go with blueberry. That just sounds yummy and I picture its bud looking like a beautiful blue/green color. I've also heard really good things about the amnesia variety. I think we have one coming in the mail, but not sure when it will get here. :/

20160711_122424.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom