From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

..You just helped me skip a lot of trials when I do decide to start that system up. I had a feeling that their was no need to keep the top drip feed on all the time or even regular intervals.
Thanks for that info.

WHat do you think you can expect your dry weight harvest will be for that closet space, ?

No worries man, glad I could help. ;)

My last harvest (White Widow) I got 170g (6.07oz) dried out of the smaller closet. I didn't harvest from the bigger closet last round due to a timer crapping out on me, but I'm sure I could get more.
I'm aiming for 1g/watt this round with the Blue Mystic in the small closet, which should be right around 240g's, fingers crossed.;)

That Blue Mystic is a beast Stealth.

Hi everyone.:ciao:

As advertised, I went to check up on my girls tonight and good news......the OG Kush is at the screen...barely, but she's there.
The Blue Mystic looks great, a few more hairs turned brown over the weekend and she's smelling very nice, fruity.
Just topped up the water lvls with reg. water, no nutes tonight.
The Clones I took on Friday are still alive, so I guess that's a good start. I'm hoping to see some roots within 10-12 days

The 3 Clones

IMG_0002118.JPG

The Blue Mystic.

IMG_0004112.JPG

IMG_0006106.JPG

IMG_000793.JPG

IMG_002073.JPG

IMG_001974.JPG

The OG Kush.

IMG_000988.JPG

IMG_000889.JPG

IMG_001371.JPG

Like I said... she has barely made it, but she's there. ;)

IMG_001268.JPG

IMG_001577.JPG

That's it for tonight, just a quick update. I'm going snowboarding with the family this weekend so Thursday is gonna be reservoir change night this week, next update then.
Until next time stay medicated my friends. ;)

Thanks for stopping in Chronic.
I have 9-10 hash tips on the plant for some reason this round. I"m not sure why so many, I'm guessing the light is at the perfect distance from the plant to cause it. It all seems localized right in the middle of the plant, the edges of the scrog don't have any hash tips at all.
Happy Tokersday.:rollit:

Nice job, Steathgrow, Im subb! Im following a bunch of you guys, learning how to grow inside with LED lighting. your plants are pure ART, totally awesome I have to get me some blue mystic.:thumb::high-five::welldone::bigtoke::party:

Thanks for stopping in Chronic.
I have 9-10 hash tips on the plant for some reason this round. I"m not sure why so many, I'm guessing the light is at the perfect distance from the plant to cause it. It all seems localized right in the middle of the plant, the edges of the scrog don't have any hash tips at all.
Happy Tokersday.:rollit:

I guess it is finally concluded that high intensity light was the cause of your hash tips. BTW did you ever tell us how the hash tip smoked from your previous harvest?

Thanks for subscribing and the compliments BabyHuey. ;)

I'm loving the Blue Mystic, I grew her once before but It didn't turn out well cause she was pushed to the back of the closet by another plant she was sharing the space with. Anyway, she's getting a much better chance to show what she's made of this round now that she has the whole closet to herself. I'm really impressed with her this time around, and glad I still have 5 more seeds of the strain.
:rollit:

I guess it is finally concluded that high intensity light was the cause of your hash tips. BTW did you ever tell us how the hash tip smoked from your previous harvest?

What are hash tips and why are they called that?

Hi guys, the "hash tips" are the white calyx's on the cola tops, Colorado. I'm not sure why they are called that, it's just what I've heard or read others calling them so I just continued to use the lingo.;)

I did mention the smoke from the top bud with the hash tip from my first grow but it was just a little blip and easy to miss.
It tasted like the rest of the bud... dank. The Master Kush was way to much of a couch lock buzz for me, it just put me to sleep.

I have a nice bud of the White Widow harvest that has a white tip also, haven't smoked it yet but its the densest bud I have left.

Not simpleminded AG, you are far from that sir, it's just our typical human reaction to anything different from the "established norm".

Well put Colorado.

So basically, it's light-bleached bud tips?

I define hash tips as exactly that. High discharge of light intensity that imbalances hormones in the plant, causing the slowed or even absent production of chlorophyll.

Not simpleminded AG, you are far from that sir, it's just our typical human reaction to anything different from the "established norm".

I define hash tips as exactly that. High discharge of light intensity that imbalances hormones in the plant, causing the slowed or even absent production of chlorophyll.

I agree with both quotes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom