Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

When I use CFLs I have them Up, Down, along the sides, everywhere. You can put those lights any place your imagination will let you with clamps and fixtures suited for it. I use white board from Walmart for the floor and sides. Holds together with duct tape. Great reflectance and great light penetration.

As for CO2, I never really had a test or experiment. Just tried it and not tried and decided not to fool with it in the future. I guess under certain high tech circumstances you will see a noticeable amount of growth, you know extreme heat in a sealed room etc, but for most folks it is just a little snake oil to add to their op. I like to make wine with leaves, sugar and yeast, but I do not depend on it.

In a grow like your's I say keep it simple. Your call though.

Go easy on those new clones. Just give them the seasoned water you have and not much else. Don't let them dry out. You know clones are usually under rooted and need special care that they do not dry out. you have a weeping clone that is thirsty and chances are you lost her.

Wudup G, i did some reading on the co2 and i decided to just use up what i got for this grow, as well as my next, but i will try and compare for my own peace of mind. ima ride it out, since i already feel good about makn it and plus not spending over a bill for a tank or anything.... does smell a little like beer though haha!

oh yea and as for the cfls, i dont think ill be using more than (8) 42watts in there.... i had those 26s through the sides and in between, but ive been getn burnt and the fan moves em around as well.... small tent.... bushy ass plants i think the lights are gona have to stay above the canopy...

hopefully i planted the clones at the right time! i hada make a run to homedepot and buy some perlite cos i was kinda iffy bout puttn them in 100% soil.... ill make sure they dont dry out! thanks for the tip G-dog! :)

i dont have pictures i can showw you but before my buddy started using co2 he only got 2 ozs a plant now he is getting 4... but like g-dog said there are factors that weigh in like a sealed room and how many ppms and how to maintain that ppm and all that kind of equipment is very exspensive so agree with g-dog keep it simple

wdup PC, yea i dont plan on pickn up no tanks or anything.... ever.... i find this whole yeast thing tight! lets see how long this 5 bucks worth of sugar and yeast last! muaha

keepn it simple bruh.... but damn i cant stop touchn my girls! :)

Whats up funny?

Went back to the depot today to talk to the manager but when I got to the clearance section all the lights were gone, Bummer! I will check a couple more and let you know. Anyway brother if not, I still have one from when they first went on clearance. 100w 6500k 5600 lumens

hey K, awww..... that home depot better be on your way home or sumn man.... dont want you travelin or anythin for me haha.... youre way too kind...

oooo yea and i would love to take the 100watter off your hands =], not for free of course haha! i scrappd up some money from peeps who owed me.... should last me a day or two haha.... :tokin:

:thanks: for everything!

so heres another quick update...

i lollipoppd the hell outa my girls....... they went through hell i tell ya... but i checked just now and i think they dont mind a little breeze under their skirts heehee.... :)
and damn i love how the bamboo skewers are comin to use its so dope.... i was at a homies house and he was tyin up his crops like this so im givin it a try :)

i just have a few flics.....
heres what i did....
SDC11105.JPG

pweeety huhhhh?? haha!! :rofl:

heres the side view of the bunch....
SDC111081.JPG

i tied them all up a little better couple hours back and i think theyre actually reacting pretty well.... i hope those stems shoot up!

and a top view.... with the 2 new clones next to em....
SDC11104.JPG

ill see how they do in a couple mroe hours.....

gotto eat dinner. :peacetwo:

duuude your plants are looking really good funny

like really good.

im pretty jealous lol....

keep it up homie!

;)

wudup O!
dont be jelly.... LOL :rofl: my girl says that shit....
haha man i learn all this shit from 420mag and maybe some other alternatives while the sites down....
if anything i should be jealous of your lights homeboy!! :) stuff looks on point man.....
ill be checkn in on yours soon... :slide:

Wow just browsed quick through the last few days and sad that I haven't been able to keep up- but off friday - sunday so will have to catch up then! nice work! And I ran outta time to post pics of mine for today.

:peace: and keep playin that sweet green garden song like you are

i got a big problem in my social life and shit is gettn real hectic.... i cant keep keep up on others journals like i do til shit is settled.

but a quick shoutout to SourD, xBox, Grow, Gio, Dog, Herbs, O, and my man 52. goodluck with everything.....

and fuck i wish i didnt cut my leaves and shit off.... theyre stressn and not even grown....i cant fuckn make oil no more cos i got no leaves..... im not doin thsi shit no more....ima keep my bushes from now man.... the clones are takin off..... got 2 bagseeds sprouted.... ill be back soon hopefully peace....

Yeah Funny, you don't want to whack the bushes unless it it it make them grow a certain way and even then it is costly. They will come back a bit stunted but you learned something so not all is lost. Just quit whacken em!!!

Thanks for recognition my good buddy. No doubt you put it good use. I also added the second water bottle. It helps a lot with the beer smell and gauging the amount of release so props to SmokeyMacPots as well for the notion. Looking great on the grow man. Definitely showing your skillz!!!

Liking your 4 poster beds for the ladies, funny :)

Sorry not been by before, but as you know I had some "visitors" that I had to deal with.

Little bitches should all be dead now, but they chewed hell out of my plants :s

Still, onwards and upwards! Gave a spray with Plant Vitality, apparently the best thing we have over here, and waiting to open the tent in the next couple of hours to see what the girls look like now.

Re lollipops... am taking off a few lower branches myself, but sticking to around 3-4 at a time and limiting the stress.

Would Superthrive help them somewhat?

Am sure they'll bounce back nicely, give em a couple or three days ;)

Hey funny, your plants are looking great! I do like how green they are, very cool! I hope everything works out for ya, just keep a level head, it will work out.

^^^^

I think this would be a wise time too give them a little superthrive. Maybe 8 drops per gallon will help them perk up and start goin again. Don't water them regularly with it. just once or twice to help em get going.

:/ I'm sorry to hear that you're stressin and the plants are too.. Lemme know if theres anything I can do.

Much love homie, keep your chin up :goodluck:

ok. im back. i had a good talk with my brother 52 yesterday in person and man hes a hellof a person. i felt comfortable because i just knew sorta.... yknow? its one of those feelings u get when u know things are right and u can be yourself and not try to be somethn else....man im just in love with the 420 community even more. thanks K... 52, things will come around. and im fuckn happy to hear your cases have been settled. :passitleft:

ok it took me quite some thinking to get this dam revengeful energy outa me... but seems like im ok now.... smoked a few bowls with 52 and choppd things up. really.... doing stupid ass shit is a waste of time, and shit... i aint tryna make no more collect calls yknow? i got my mind on my family and my girls so i aint got room for that shit right now. im back and updating. but yknow it wont be as often... ill be around though..... dont trip

good luck bro! you'll figure it all out

-O

thank bruh. seems like the good vibes over here helped out as i read the emails when i can. ill check on the hindus soon dawg

Yeah Funny, you don't want to whack the bushes unless it it it make them grow a certain way and even then it is costly. They will come back a bit stunted but you learned something so not all is lost. Just quit whacken em!!!

i hear ya Dog.... i aint choppn em up no more. maybe a few at a time? honestly i woulda done something more cos i was gettn annoyed at the stuntn.... but im glad i didnt.... im glad i had my mind elsewhere than tryna fix things up in my garden. i woulda fucked things up here i think. i just let em soak under 1 42w 2700k bulb for a day. i thought this would be a lil diff.... not turning the lights off completely.... but givin just a lil taste so they pay attention and thrive..... i didnt waste time while i let em wake up.... i recently sold my dslr and had some sidestash.... again tryna keep my mind off negativity i used up the money and bought myself more cfls and materials to build Giovanni's cfl hood..... my first go was fucked up. didnt even light up. i fuckn suck at wiring man..... but i was tryna wire shit up 3:30 in the a.m...... took me a while to build the damn thing cos i didnt even have the right tools.... what i had was enough tools.... i slept it out and i woke up fresh with knowledge.... its like i was dreamn bout the damn diagram LOL..... anyways i got it together and damn that shit lights up! 12 x 23w cfls... 5 x 6500k and 7 x 2700k... the girls are lovin it. makn up for time lost during stressn eh? ima stop whacken so quickly... if somethn needs to be pluckd ill do it slow. self reminder. slowly.

Thanks for recognition my good buddy. No doubt you put it good use. I also added the second water bottle. It helps a lot with the beer smell and gauging the amount of release so props to SmokeyMacPots as well for the notion. Looking great on the grow man. Definitely showing your skillz!!!

yea dawg, i learned a lot and still do from the journals i follow and its pretty much the people ive named... plus smokeys! haha.... yea i dont see any bubbles anymore, so ill be makn a new one. fun to make really.... ill be checkn yours soon dawg thanks bruh

Liking your 4 poster beds for the ladies, funny :)

Sorry not been by before, but as you know I had some "visitors" that I had to deal with.

Little bitches should all be dead now, but they chewed hell out of my plants :s

Still, onwards and upwards! Gave a spray with Plant Vitality, apparently the best thing we have over here, and waiting to open the tent in the next couple of hours to see what the girls look like now.

Re lollipops... am taking off a few lower branches myself, but sticking to around 3-4 at a time and limiting the stress.

Am sure they'll bounce back nicely, give em a couple or three days ;)

wsup DB! im glad to hear you been takn care of the mites! and hopefully theyre gone for good dawg, cos i hear about the damage and i seen some on google too. sick stuff.....

and lollipoppn.... yea 3-4 sounds good at a time. i havent superthrived em after the cruel cutting, but sounds like a damn good idea. shit... i shoulda tried it...... looks like theyre comin back though!

haha 4 poster beds! yknow it they come in handy man... pretty easy to assemble too haha just takes a little fingerwork for the damn string and stuff lol....

ill drop by soon DB thank you.

Hey funny, your plants are looking great! I do like how green they are, very cool! I hope everything works out for ya, just keep a level head, it will work out.

Dawg maybe some Tool would help! seems like it did foryou hahaha like i said i read emails and i got a super long one from you man hahaha funny stuff..... yea man i been feeln a lil sick with the sniffles lately..... feel better dawg and thanks for the warm comments bruh

so heres an UPDATE:
52Firestone came through to my home in Lost Angels to deliver some goodies. man... he done put a fat ass smile on my face...... dawg big ups for a dope ass experience!

the gifts:
1 x 100w daylight cfl
1 x 125w daylight cfl
2 x mogul sockets
1 x 6in fan (fina make a filter of somesort)
1 x 26w aerogarden cfl
1 x dualspectrum flouros w/2 fixtures
3 x g13 beans
talk about an early christmas! lol! :yummy: :xmas:
SUPER good looks on the goodies man, theyll be put to good use for sure. got my word. if anything ill be updating w/ my future builds anyways
heres the goodies... well besides the 2 flouros with fixtures i have that in my storage already (things kinda got some weight)
SDC11155.JPG

33455_1452237274953_1503914826_30924617_1787686_n.jpg

*g13beans

here are the tools i used to build the reflector.... also followed this... ***Gio's reflector tutorial***
*notice the broken hammer.... if i fucked up on a nail i cant pull it back out lol.... maybe pliers would work.... i didnt have to pull back any so it workd....
74200_1452236274928_1503914826_30924612_5211254_n.jpg

handsaw for the wood.... making the arch was a fuckn pain i tell ya.... drywall screws were a bitch to screw in with the red screwdriver lol... i wish i had a drill or sumn man....
74202_1452236434932_1503914826_30924613_1050129_n.jpg

black semi gloss enamel before the primering
*final product
IMG00321.JPG

66327_1452235914919_1503914826_30924610_7420032_n.jpg

*i have it hanging with some chains and belt clips and i shorten length for pictures or pulling out etc with a shoelace..... just constrict the two sides it works... not reliable, but works for now.
71628_1452235194901_1503914826_30924608_1215571_n.jpg

so now the girls..... ok since ive topped em, they havent really grown just until yesterday with the new reflector..... still good news.
before the new reflector....
74294_1452232754840_1503914826_30924595_4511187_n.jpg

and after.....
68838_1452233434857_1503914826_30924599_3307382_n.jpg

all topped ones are recovering really well and i see bunch of new shoots!
67542_1452234274878_1503914826_30924602_6833950_n.jpg
69352_1452234994896_1503914826_30924607_6477458_n.jpg

heres a group shot of the bunch....
67505_1452233034847_1503914826_30924596_3510069_n.jpg

the undershot of the bondage muahaha
66317_1452234834892_1503914826_30924606_3471581_n.jpg

one superskunk lady.... lost the other picture.... shes really likin the older girls, i think its motivating her to become bigger! lol
37960_1452233194851_1503914826_30924598_2252345_n.jpg

one og sprout which i counted today as day 2 veg. theres another one in there but i lost that picture as well....
67256_1452233114849_1503914826_30924597_6277005_n.jpg

aww i remember when the hulkz were like this hahaha brings back memories man it does lol

on a good note, i have all 3 ff nutes to get me through my grow. i figured ill stick with the line since the growbig has shown me some good things. had some cash left over from the dslr flip
69024_1452236074923_1503914826_30924611_5538118_n.jpg

thanks for everyone whos shown me love through this journal and hope you guys continue to do so. ill try my best to the same if i havent done so yet. special thanks to my man 52. you blew my mind away dawg.
71898_1452237434957_1503914826_30924618_5978228_n.jpg

have a great fuckn day people. :peacetwo:

What's up funny?

Good meeting and talkin with you today bro, Hope you get back to the journals soon :Rasta:
After thinkin bout it, you would be better off getting another of those 100w bulbs for your hood, that 125 is kinda heavy and would need some kind of support.

Can't wait to see what you do to the closet for your veg room :grinjoint: hahaha gotta love expansion and upgrades.

And again, thanks for the beans :cheesygrinsmiley: you rock :theband: hopefully the G13s work out for you :surf:

YOO K! hell yea.... back on 420. i aint tryna waste my time on that foo so whatevers....

you think the 125 would be that heavy? hmm.... maybe i can ask my girl to take me to find a 100watter..... i dont need it yet though so ill prolly hold off... ima start messn with the closet in about a week, a little drained from the move and thinking.

haha dude thankYOU for everything man. as well as the g13beans too! youre the shit bruh. word.

the fan..... the fan..... such a comeup!! i wana make somethin so bad, but im deciding if i should make an intake or an exhaust.... or maybe somethin that would cover up the smell..... or maybe both?? still got some reading to do mayne.... ill keep ya posted dawg! :blunt:

^^^^

I think this would be a wise time too give them a little superthrive. Maybe 8 drops per gallon will help them perk up and start goin again. Don't water them regularly with it. just once or twice to help em get going.

:/ I'm sorry to hear that you're stressin and the plants are too.. Lemme know if theres anything I can do.

Much love homie, keep your chin up :goodluck:

wuddup kylester, dawg thanks for shown me love homie really means alot. man i didnt even know the 420magrs here are hella sympathetic man.... thats so dope.

i dont think thell need the superthrive anymore since they starting grown again. but i might add 5 drops or so in the next feeding just to give an extra boost. what i did forget was to use epsom in the last feeding. i hope i dont get those stupid def marks again. dat would piss me off..... not because its happening, but cos i let it happen.... shit.....

thanks again dawg, keepn this chin high now! :surf:
(what can you do?) *keep growin!muahaha:Rasta:

I can't give any more rep to 52, or funnystyle till spreading around

lovely new setup, glad to see you are back on track and solved your troubles

Bondage is looking good, should be really bushy, nice work. I am trippin today cause just realized its time to prepare for harvest... just kinda snuck up on me!

Cheers bro, good growin'

:yahoo::yahoo::goof: Funnystyle :goof::yahoo::yahoo:

Welcome back brother! Lookin forward to those funnystyle posts :ganjamon:

Yeah bro, don't let that fool rent space in your head. Concentrate on what's important to you and take care of your girls. I can't wait to see what you do with the closet.

I saw some flanges that fit the fans to make an inline but don't remember what catalog of mine had em. I'll check it out and let you know where to get em. I think they were only a couple dollars each.

Anyways bro, great to have you back!

wusup 52, that foo got it. he made police reports and reported to the manager and president of my building. nothing happened though lol.... i guess theyre on my side cos i do work for them........ he aint spacin out in my head no more homie, if anything im prolly fuckn with his.

the closet. i dont plan on doing much really..... im really planning on moving out. i just needa stack some dough up..... im js plannin to use 1 42watter for a mtoher plant in there.... the mogul flouros will have to wait til i move out.

scored some ducting last night helpn out a homies grow, still comtemplating what i should do with this........ only scored about 6ft....

I can't give any more rep to 52, or funnystyle till spreading around

lovely new setup, glad to see you are back on track and solved your troubles

Bondage is looking good, should be really bushy, nice work. I am trippin today cause just realized its time to prepare for harvest... just kinda snuck up on me!

Cheers bro, good growin'

what it do Grow!
damn.... i actually forgot i should start flower tomorrow..... dam..... got some reading to do.......

my plants are sittin no higher than 6 inches...... well at least thats how tall they were a couple days ago when i re-tied em up..... dude.... i counted 20 budsites on 1 plant..... hopefully they give me quality and not just quantity.......

yea bruh hopefully i score some flo so i can get my own place. then its on. im gona experiment like no other lol...... cant wait.
later.

glad to have you back amigo!

That hood is sick dude lol

haha thanks bruh! :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom