Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

im gettn that under control right now...
i got this gentle leader collar right... 2 minutes with it on absoultely no pulling. he was tryna take the face piece off for a little while but just gave up and that was it... should look into it... it was either that or a fuggn choke chain, but that only looks bad ass... doesnt do much but stop the pullin just a little.... i highly recommend it.

gentle leader headcollar

yea i got messages for postin up dog flics... eh....

There are a lot of great products out there Funny. I bet I end up trying all of them eventually. This dog or mine thinks he is a plow animal or sled dog. He is so freaking strong and it is embarrassing being dragged through the parks with him. Little old Asian ladies tell me that dog is walking me.

haha man i can imagine dude... my mom used to make fun of me man... that i couldnt even walk my dog properly haha... even at 6months my dog was pulln hard man... if he zoomd and caught me off guard he could easily knock me down if i had the leash tied to my waist lol.... hes stackn weight quick hopefully hell be beasty like urs :)
i needa start goin to dog parks... human socialization isnt enough i dont think...

budform update...
im lettn the Hulkz dry out their pots a bit and im gona water em tomorrow...
i really didnt keep everything written... like what im feedn them... idiot...
im startn fresh tomorrow with the Hulkz w/ 1tbspGrowbig, 2tspTigerbloom, maybe 1/8tsp of superthrive, and 1 tbspGrandmasmolasses to 1gal tapwater... each will get a gallon. im using store bought lemon juice and armnhammer baking soda for ph adjustments

SDC11370.jpg

*happy to see these all over the place :)

:peace: for now

What is the benefit of using the Lemon Juice and Baking Soda instead of an acid and base solution directly for hydro? Is it because your in soil?

i saw ph ups and downs for around 7-8 bucks a bottle.... my benefit is the money i save. i only spent 2 bucks i got both. theyll last me a while since i wont be usin lemon juice too much ff nutz is acidic enough...
just cheap alternatives thats all... but i read people havin problems with the lemons they squeeze.. the ph doesnt stay put like the store bought ones... i think i had a similar problem with homesqueezed limejuice but i switched to lemons and BAM stable acidic ph. i know cos i left one gallon for a week at 6.5 in case i needed plain phd water and its still 6.5
the baking soda i read people freakn out about the sodium bicarbonate and salt buildups... i havent had to use baking soda yet but im sure i can avoid any salt buildups with proper watering and leaching... didnt see anything about it fluctuating ph in the soil...

suppy52!
yah mahn its really startn to get exciting! :grinjoint:
i didnt think i would even make it this far and now im already past second week flower... man thats crazy... cant believe i vegd em 40 days... and im such an impatient person haha.. :)
i might letem dry out for another day or so... i wantem reaaaal dry before the feeding cos im still a little spookd with the brown shit growin in there....
anyways ill be updatin flics here and there mayn check in! :thanks:

ok so the soil isnt completely dry, so the feeding will wait til tomorrow. lost a couple leaves, i think theyre eatn em and its all been the lower stuff never new growth so its all good...
needa make a new journal for all these clones. its another jungle in the closet i might throw a couple in flower for the fun of it they might finish under a foot or so :)

damn dude sorry to hear about the hermie. i believe if i read correct u said take your dog to the dog park. with a pit u are takin a big chance their, bully breeds arent really recommended to go in dog parks, they are more people friendly u known. close whatched dog play is best for bully breeds. just have to be careful. :rollit:

You're brave keepin that hermie around. Soon as I saw nutz on mine she/him/shim was gone:)

hmm im still thinkn its hard yknow? but ill see in the morning if i see more balls i might have to take that out.... i dont mind a little seeds but damn...not the whole crop... :reading420magazine:

damn dude sorry to hear about the hermie. i believe if i read correct u said take your dog to the dog park. with a pit u are takin a big chance their, bully breeds arent really recommended to go in dog parks, they are more people friendly u known. close whatched dog play is best for bully breeds. just have to be careful. :rollit:

nope i havent taken him yet im kinda iffy too... i just want him to be socialized with dogs too since hes gettn a little too comfortable around people... he likes other dogs but he jumps on their face... why is that yknow?

Death to the shemales!!! Especially the real ones... (I just got the chills thinking about how f^@#ing nasty that is)

:yikes:

HAHA well see in the morning about the plant but yea the things... got a lot of em around here and damn... that shits just straight up creepy.... plastic holes! :loopy:

ooo i think its time to invest in a digital one, ill give this one another chance though....
since i "think" lights didnt go out til 11:10pm last night im leavn the lights off til 11:15am today to givem that safe 12 hour lights out... im just a little spookd on my hermie situation.... dont wana mess with the light cycle too much. the least i can do is givem their 12hour sleep

ooo i think its time to invest in a digital one, ill give this one another chance though....
since i "think" lights didnt go out til 11:10pm last night im leavn the lights off til 11:15am today to givem that safe 12 hour lights out... im just a little spookd on my hermie situation.... dont wana mess with the light cycle too much. the least i can do is givem their 12hour sleep

Keep plucking those balls funny, you'll still get a nice yield from him/her. If a little pollen gets loose you'll have a few seeds, but unless you're really careless that will be it.

In the last grow my least stressed plant went hermie. Go figure.

how old is ur pit? i used to take my dog to dog park when he was little around 6 month, but as he getting older my breeder said it is a bad idea. he took one of his staffy's to a dog park at 4 in the morning so noone would be their, and when he didnt notice someone basically dropped their dog off in the park and left and his dog noticed the lab and ran straight to him and tore into him, so... ya just be careful, if u got a good friend witha dog that be perfect. also is ur dog neutered or spayed? boy or girl? if not neutered and a another dog in dog park isnt neutered. watch out, lol.
with ur dog jumpin in other dogs faces. my dog does that with humans, mainly little kids and he makes them cry, lol. its not anything bad, just excitement and saying hello. so i dont think u have anything to worry wit that, u wanna look for humping, even if same sex, basically showing who is dominate. if ur dog sees another dog and goes stiff and in its natural pitbull posture, he is a little to nosy in that dog and want to be careful if gonna approach. if gonna approach a unknown dog best to have leashes on both dog and do it thru a fence to see how they react, if ass's are in air and front paws on ground , u should be good. try this at the dog park, with a few dogs in it. u have to think that bully breeds were maily breed in the 1700's for bull baiting, basically the dogs are in the rings with the humans and bulls and the bullterriers will attack the bull and take care of a "BULL" to make sure the human is ok. check out some vids on youtube of bull baiting, its crazy.

Keep plucking those balls funny, you'll still get a nice yield from him/her. If a little pollen gets loose you'll have a few seeds, but unless you're really careless that will be it.

In the last grow my least stressed plant went hermie. Go figure.

yea man i havent seen any more balls recently and ill continue to look out for em... yea if i see a few sacs down the plant then ill probably let that grow out and shoot some pollen out :) that would be fun
yea i figured i was stressn em a bit by all the bending and light cycle fuckups... happens i guess.....

how old is ur pit? i used to take my dog to dog park when he was little around 6 month, but as he getting older my breeder said it is a bad idea. he took one of his staffy's to a dog park at 4 in the morning so noone would be their, and when he didnt notice someone basically dropped their dog off in the park and left and his dog noticed the lab and ran straight to him and tore into him, so... ya just be careful, if u got a good friend witha dog that be perfect. also is ur dog neutered or spayed? boy or girl? if not neutered and a another dog in dog park isnt neutered. watch out, lol.
with ur dog jumpin in other dogs faces. my dog does that with humans, mainly little kids and he makes them cry, lol. its not anything bad, just excitement and saying hello. so i dont think u have anything to worry wit that, u wanna look for humping, even if same sex, basically showing who is dominate. if ur dog sees another dog and goes stiff and in its natural pitbull posture, he is a little to nosy in that dog and want to be careful if gonna approach. if gonna approach a unknown dog best to have leashes on both dog and do it thru a fence to see how they react, if ass's are in air and front paws on ground , u should be good. try this at the dog park, with a few dogs in it. u have to think that bully breeds were maily breed in the 1700's for bull baiting, basically the dogs are in the rings with the humans and bulls and the bullterriers will attack the bull and take care of a "BULL" to make sure the human is ok. check out some vids on youtube of bull baiting, its crazy.

my pits around 7 months... i havent taken him to the dog park yet but man... hes so playful i think hed like it there....
most times people see my dog and walk away the other way or cross the street.... talk about fear...
yea i do have a friend with a doberman that checks my dog and i think that helps with discipline and teaches him how to play with other dogs
my pits growls and barks when i say GETEM haha hes jokes!

damn... my fungus gnat problem is gettn outa control. like seriously. i have larvae EVERYWHERE... kinda gave me the chills right now..... woah.... i fucked up cos i watered them with a gallon each then i found these after lookn closer....

SDC11395.jpg
SDC11396.jpg

i let this get carried away and now im tryna act on it. fast. i dont think pantyhose and perlite will work right now.... i wana draw out as many larvae as i can until i can buy some insecticide... are there household methods to keep this infestation under control for a day or two? all i can afford is probably sticky pads and some potatoes... i cant buy shit at the hydro shop nor HD for that stuff... help??

Back
Top Bottom