Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

just realized when I posted the link to that pic I said it was gnats, but its aphids, think you already realized that but just wanted to clarify since I was smoking quite a bit of hash last night :) Good luck dude - glad to hear they havent started hanging out on the actual plants , just pots & soil... there is still hope !

haha whatever they were they were sick! im def not tryna have that happen now hahaha
dawg im tryna smoke my own homemade hash too!! =/
im now thinking.... i dont think those aphids liked it when i watered over their "new home" so thats why i think there were so many around the pots when i took the flic....
i will advise next watering in 5-6 days.... my moneys being saved for the pesticide. nothing else for now... i might ask my moms to pick up some stickytraps on the way home... not just for me we got bugs in the house too.... :)
thanks for lookn out for me Grow. :smokin:

Hey man u don't know me but i've been following your post for ages! and i would like u to take a look at my grow too! good luck with the buds and thanks for your thread it helped me more than you could know!

Hey man u don't know me but i've been following your post for ages! and i would like u to take a look at my grow too! good luck with the buds and thanks for your thread it helped me more than you could know!

:reading420magazine: say wuhhhh! man.... you just made my day buddy! :)
and welcome to 420magazine! finally.... haha!
can you put your grow in your signature? and by the way, were all strangers at first buddy.
swing by again dawg theres more than enough room to squeeze you in this thread :)

It is funny but I will be 50 years old pretty soon, been in the MJ community since the 1970s and I am learning stuff here too. That is what it's all about man. That, and showing our unity to the man.

It is funny but I will be 50 years old pretty soon, been in the MJ community since the 1970s and I am learning stuff here too. That is what it's all about man. That, and showing our unity to the man.

hey, your just hittn prime Dog. ;)
yup we all get along here. thats why i love this community...

i think ive got my signature done but its not how it's meant to be! And G-dog i agree but it needs to be done! check my thread out and comment! :)

you can try writing what you want your sig to look like for example...

Motionmans lemon skunk first grow + poor mans grow

then highlight then and insert a link in it with that globe thing holding sunglasses haha :goof: or you can copy this and paste it in your sig i already did it for ya. hope that helps mayn

Damn Funny,

BUGS SUCK!!! My solution to my gnat problem was simple... a strong fan to get em up and in the air, and an exhaust fan to suck em out... lol. Been 2 weeks since I've seen a single 1.

But those aphids and the mite you got there are scary...

hmmm... find a bug that will eat the aphids and then dispose of the new larger bugs accordingly... just my stoner sense kicking in.

Good luck bro!! I'll be :reading420magazine:

wow! Funny you got some horror movie shit going on. Keep spraying with peroxide dude
it's cheap and should burn those spooky nightmare bugs right up.

hope it all works out. I am being assaulted by little F*&%ing flys/nats WDF and i'm frickin aero/NFT. though these where soil problems. guess not. drinkin a beer and laughing not sure why. shit i need sleep. gonna smoke and nod out.

dude i also just cloned like... shit i forgot i just got done. well like 12 or 15 and the scrog is in it's second week of flower so we should harvest at the same time.

yo, do you always have to enter a link. is there a way to have a link to my grow on auto signature?

MBS
9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

Damn Funny,

BUGS SUCK!!! My solution to my gnat problem was simple... a strong fan to get em up and in the air, and an exhaust fan to suck em out... lol. Been 2 weeks since I've seen a single 1.

But those aphids and the mite you got there are scary...

hmmm... find a bug that will eat the aphids and then dispose of the new larger bugs accordingly... just my stoner sense kicking in.

Good luck bro!! I'll be :reading420magazine:

ive done some reading last night... but i was super stoned.... i couldnt keep thinkn of a way to get all those bugs out and i was freakn out a little.... i read about mites... and those are little mite babies.... 3 paired legged sap fucking motherfuckers..... i took a close look at the undersides of my leaves.... and they all had small tiny fuckn holes.... theyve been doin some feeding man....

those gnats i havent seen many since i put those flytraps up and increased airflow.... by the way those glue traps hanging caught like 4-5... thats 1000eggs killd :) still gona get some pantyhose as a safetyprecaution...
thanks herbs need all the luck i can get =/

wow! Funny you got some horror movie shit going on. Keep spraying with peroxide dude
it's cheap and should burn those spooky nightmare bugs right up.

hope it all works out. I am being assaulted by little F*&%ing flys/nats WDF and i'm frickin aero/NFT. though these where soil problems. guess not. drinkin a beer and laughing not sure why. shit i need sleep. gonna smoke and nod out.

dude i also just cloned like... shit i forgot i just got done. well like 12 or 15 and the scrog is in it's second week of flower so we should harvest at the same time.

yo, do you always have to enter a link. is there a way to have a link to my grow on auto signature?

MBS
9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

sup mbs, haha horror movie? its fuckn nasty i keep thinkn bout them crawlin out and gettn up on my bed and chilln with me whilei sleep and shit.... ugh.... not that we dont got no bugs in our beds or anything, but damn... i got to see these 30x lifesize thats why.......
damnit i hope i get to harvest bruh.... at this rate if all those damn larvae i saw hatch up im gona have a problem.... i dont have anything in the house that would kill em off besides my finger and persistent wiping.... theyre makn holes in my leaves when i got holes in my wallet....
i look up to your grow mbs my next, next cycle will be something like that and ill be following your grow :) :goodluck: with the gnats CLAP!

If I'm not mistaken, ladybugs kill aphids and spider mites as well. I'm sure you wouldn't mind a few ladybugs flyin around the house:) I don't think they could control that much "food" though. Damn ladybugs are$20for about 1500 of em. And OSH sells beneficial nematodes that you could use in your soil for the larvae but once again you're lookin at another $20

wuddup 52! my homie and i were ust talkn bout those critters and i was tryna find some instead of buyin em haha.....
i might check the garden around our building and see if i can find some o those.... i read about soda being sprayed on em for the wings to stick.... id rather pull em off...
even if i find one uid be happy haha! that one would feast and become all fat and huge straight lazyboyin.... HAHA imagine.... fatass ladybug just chilln on a leaf hes so damn heavy the leaf bends a little and hes just throwin spider mites in his mouth like popcorn LOL..... funny...

i read ladybirds would eat around 5000 aphids in their lifetime. 1500 x 5000... its too early for math.... :goof:
oooo i read about nematodes. i think that shits awesome.
on a goodnote... i found a buyer for my psp at $90 so i can use $40. im in saving mode so i try and save as much money as i can for the move.... i might buy the nematodes and some neem based stuff to spray the undersides....
thanks for all the support guys... ill update when i see something :peace: in the meantime

ok my reading on floramite tells me its not good for casual use. i plan to use whatever i use more than twice... iknow i need it. at least a soil drench and foliar spray...
i think i might go with azamax this round, but even experienced growers rotate their pesticides... i dont even wana go that far where i goto use different shit cos the mites developed a resistance to certain applications...... fuck that.
anyone else use azamax during flower?

first step. im cleaning my whole room. vacuum sweeping wiping everything. after this bowl :goof:
i got gallons of greensoap from when i was inkin back at my old place.... im gona use that mixed with some water and hopefully some rubbing alcohol if i have any and wipe down the tent and surrounding floor
man i get goosebumps when i think about those mite babies ugh

umm i used it the first week of flower more like the transition stage but anything after that i wouldnt really use it it might mess with the taste the azamax has a distinct smell to it i remember when i first added it to my rez a couple hours later my grow room smelled like panda express i kno weird right lol it give off what i think smells like chinese food but i would say use it the first two weeks all you need is three aplications and your bugs will be toast i can vouch for that

now im stoned.... could the spiders be this by any chance?
**Spider Mite Predator Phytoseiulus persimilis**
lucha-biologica-Phytoseiulus-persimilis.jpg

the orange spiders ive been seeing look hella familiar to these.... these eat spider mites and eggs... well thats what iread

Producer of beneficial insects for biological pest control

Back
Top Bottom