Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

ok i see ones that jump now.... they done evolved in front of my eyes... damn..
i am now reading that fertilomes is used to treat collembola too, would HD have this?
if anything i would try and get the triple action plus that you recommended... osh maybe?

Hey funny the fertilome triple action works great, and can be used right up to harvest although I wouldn't use it the last few weeks.

I found mine at a local nursery. I've never seen it at HD, Lowes or Walmart. I'd call around and see what you can find, there are other neem-oil based products too that probably work just as well. Good luck!

Damn son those bugs gotta go! haha hope they don't keep evolving you'll end up with some District 9 shit! it'll take some heavy artillery to get ride of em. I'm wishing you the best of luck bro and hoping things turn around for you soon! :peace:

i dont got a car to be drivin around lookn for the stuff... i might have to order some stuff online... but im also limited at that too... goto ask my bro if i can dial in his creditcard number :)
i wont even bother goin to the department stores then..... or even bother callin them.... they always say 'please hold' then click on you... bastards....
thanks Blue. ima order it today

tnoldon, thats some funny shit haha! district 9! LOL damnit... i hope they dont be evolving no more.... i read these guys can morph 30-40 times.... yuk, the more mature ones hop around therefore given their name 'springtails'
:peace:

its cold outside, had $19 in my debit. i resorted to pickin up a ready-to-use spray bottle of Safer 3-in-1 garden spray. says i can use it up to harvest, and is OMRI listed. 'for organic gardening' haha anyways it was around $7 while the others costed a bit more....
reason is i needed some damn weed. pickd up a $10 gram, but damnit its not gona last.... usually the cheaper shit dont last too long but its all i can get...

snapped a main branch off of one Hulk today in the morning.... i tried to tie her up a little more since that one branch was throwin my even canopy off =/
i wrapped it up with electrical tape. workd like a charm last time.
damnit these buds are fillin in! :yummy: wish the roots ate the bugs :)

Sounds like you have an infestation there Funny. Not good.

My solution would be to disinfect the whole area start over bro. Go completely chemical hydro with no organics around what so ever. Then you can grow some dank without worrying about biological nightmares. I'm using organics in my hydro and no problems, but organic soil (ie. compost mixes) just fuck up the whole damn thing.

I know how we all like to save our crop but sometimes its better to just cut your losses and start over, rather than spend more $ on treating the issue.

Up 2 you of course but either way, good luck man... bugs suck!!!!!!!

im thinkn they came from the soil. when i bought soil from HD and scattered it around my lizards habitat i recall seeing those springtails... im not gona try and rid of em anymore.... theyre just a nuisance and the more i think about em the more my headaches... theyre not doin my plants harm nor are they doin harm on my mom or dog....
however i sprayed the bottom half of the tent with the safer none touching foliage just around pots and topsoil... i think ill just create a perimeter rather than tryna exterminate them.... i think lettn the pots dry out is killen off enough because they need a humid environment ex. my overwatered soil from the getgo....
i just found a different type of collembola in the veg pots. its all good... same soil.... no critters on my plant just around the soil eatn shit... haha....
eh i got my own lil ecosystem goin on :)

ok so the superskunks been growing an inch everyday... i did give her a fulldose of growbig with molasses and tigerbloom like 4-5 days ago.... the BK clones are branching out! i goto transplant em soon i think theyre gona finish in 1gallons theyre at 6 inches right now

SDC114451.jpg
SDC11446.jpg
SDC11443.jpg

haha im runnin outa lights man....

:bravo: Yo Funny whats good man !!!!!!!!!!
Plants are lookn great ,and those.clones are lookn healthy

Im catchn up on the thread at the moment Keep up the Green thumb :yahoo:

haha thanks bubba! just a little superthrive in the water :)
i cant wait to see what the bubbas produce they smell great just smellin em up close mmmm like some good ol bubba :goof:
:peace: seeya!

your plants look nice and healthy dude. i love it when the leaves are all standing up and tall. looks great!! u got a lot here so u should get a good yeild :):rollit:

what sort of music do u make??

haha thanks man i think its cos i finally gavem a proper feeding... they didnt show any nute burn whatsoever :ganjamon:
i hope i get a good yield, i want this years christmas to be good since i found out last christmas they all medicated :) were pretty distant, they think im bad news haha.... yknow im the screwup of our family lol w/e
pm me your email man ill send you a couple tracks.... whattya into?

haha thanks man i think its cos i finally gavem a proper feeding... they didnt show any nute burn whatsoever :ganjamon:
i hope i get a good yield, i want this years christmas to be good since i found out last christmas they all medicated :) were pretty distant, they think im bad news haha.... yknow im the screwup of our family lol w/e
pm me your email man ill send you a couple tracks.... whattya into?

i like all sort of music really, but growin up in england, i mainly listen to dance, techno, DrumnBass, electro ect...

i like all sort of music really, but growin up in england, i mainly listen to dance, techno, DrumnBass, electro ect...

word im all hiphop and rnb... souful joint, dilla groove :) we got that slum village vibe sorta familiar witem?
never got into the techno stuff haha never had an ear for that
make music yourself?

Realy nice plants,looking better!

thanks dawg, hope everythings well with the newborn
im thinkn of makn a stealth build for a homie with an extra tower that i got should be a fun project
thanks for droppn in :peace:

Back
Top Bottom