FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Morning bud! Only when I have to be. I need to leave for work within the next 10 minutes. If it isnt to work or hunt I prefer to sleep in. You know to such times as 7 am lol
7 would be lovely!! I’m on the road to work for 4:30 daily. There has to be a easier way lol have a great day bud! Shouldn’t be as shitty today if you also work outside

Y'all's weekend must suck, because if you're like me you waked up when it's time to go to work if there's an alarm or not :rofl:
Yup drives my wife nuts eyes wide open at 3:30 Saturday and Sunday’s no alarm :laugh: and I’m one of those people that’s wide awake from eyes open haha

I get all that stuff too well. Often I wake up 10-15 minutes before my alarm, and occasionally an hour earlier. Weekends are rough cause I have to wait hours for anything to open. I need to be really careful with caffeine on weekends as well cause I can't "relax" without doing something. Thankfully I have Cannabis to pat me on the back and tell me "everything is gonna be alright." :bongrip:

I get all that stuff too well. Often I wake up 10-15 minutes before my alarm, and occasionally an hour earlier. Weekends are rough cause I have to wait hours for anything to open. I need to be really careful with caffeine on weekends as well cause I can't "relax" without doing something. Thankfully I have Cannabis to pat me on the back and tell me "everything is gonna be alright." :bongrip:
Agreed!!! Haha damn adhd. I actually work out at 3:30 every morning. I’m to tired to stay committed at the end of the day, so I start the day with lifting, seems to help and keep me in check

7 would be lovely!! I’m on the road to work for 4:30 daily. There has to be a easier way lol have a great day bud! Shouldn’t be as shitty today if you also work outside

Damn you have it worse then me! I am up a little after 4 on work days. I actually work inside, thankfully. I hope your day was well bud, mine was not terrible for a work day.

Damn you have it worse then me! I am up a little after 4 on work days. I actually work inside, thankfully. I hope your day was well bud, mine was not terrible for a work day.
all this ice is kicking my ass but it's been a good day under the sun! after the last 2 weeks of freezing rain and the sleet we've had it was really nice to have the sun. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom