FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Exactly on the lighting! I only want to add another 320w QB plus some supplemental lighting. I just want the space to walk around otherwise I'd just get a 5x9. I did just visit my buddy who has a 8x8 and that would work also, might be better to run a mini split for the room rather then direct in the grow room. That would give me the 4x8 in the center. Plus the pipes for the baseboard radiators run in the ceiling so it would probably be the best idea. The plan changes every time I think about it :laugh:. The 8x8 was a great size though :passitleft:

What about getting a light mover for a bigger room?
That would be a good option to look into, I’m wondering if I would lose a ton of light only running the center of a 8x8? I really want the ability to walk around the plants and not have to contort and twist lol. I also don’t want to over do it as I only need 6-8 plants max and that’s only to attempt to run through my collection. My thoughts for a room are only because I have to move to the basement after this run, so I have to frame in my work shop regardless. :laugh: I can see how this can run away

The good thing about my 4x8 is that I have door front and back. The back doors are "windows" so not quite as large but still big enough to get to everything on the back side basically. If I could heat and cool it without having to heat and cool the whole basement it would be almost perfect :laugh:
:laugh: :high-five: That answers that on the back doors/windows. the 5x5 has the window also if there was 2 that would work great. looks like new plan, 5x9 for flower and 5x5 will become the veg tent. that will save money for the heat pump for the work shop. plus easier to take down if I ever need to access the pipes or wires.:passitleft:

:laugh: :high-five: That answers that on the back doors/windows. the 5x5 has the window also if there was 2 that would work great. looks like new plan, 5x9 for flower and 5x5 will become the veg tent. that will save money for the heat pump for the work shop. plus easier to take down if I ever need to access the pipes or wires.:passitleft:
Sounds like a solid plan.... for now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We know how things tend to change right up until one pulls the trigger lol.

Quick peak before bed and they really loved that first GI. Pre 98 bubba and putang staying short I’ll bring them up after the stretch for now they go on the filter side :ganjamon: I’m thinking they will be flipped this Sunday
FF3EB3B7-04B5-4109-9850-C60A21460E0C.jpeg

Looking great farmer. I'd like to see you veg at least another week. Fill the tent in a little more for a better yield. Give it some thought.

:passitleft:
Thanks ween!
I’m hoping to see some more growth by Sunday, if they aren’t ready I’ll let them fly another week. I’m basing it off the 4 hazes, putang and bubba are going to stay small until the stretch then I guess putang takes off. I believe next Sunday puts me at 45 days of veg. I don’t want these hazes to get to wild in me :laugh: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom