FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Looking great farmer! Not bad shrinkage! I honestly don't want much more soil than that in my pots. I really hate it when I'm watering and some goes over the side! :dude-knocking::goof:
You know it brother. It’s first run soil so I was also thinking add it with the recharge. They seem to be growing great no yellow or burnt tips so far! That’s a first for me :high-five: :passitleft:

Mornin gang hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. House generator saved the day yesterday as we’re dealing with a bit of a ice storm here. :passitleft: Here’s a 1 week comparison in growth from up pot, I think I read the plants well and had good timing all healthy with no yellowing or burnt tips

Attachments

• 68B119C9-11FE-4097-80D4-FEDAE68D68F9.jpeg
    68B119C9-11FE-4097-80D4-FEDAE68D68F9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 965B0B9F-DCD9-45D2-9EAD-DECCCC1F74F6.jpeg
    965B0B9F-DCD9-45D2-9EAD-DECCCC1F74F6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Hell yeah!! It’s always a nice surprise
Great to be able to have private chats with the breeder also :passitleft:. I’m actually really looking forward to running BOG’s gear. My fall run will have blue moon rocks worked in for sure

Yeah I have had convos with a few. Nothing big just small chats. Mostly with smaller breeders, but that is fine by me. I look forward to watching it. The BMR is something I keep wanting to run but it always gets pushed to the side for something else. The issues with being a seed hoarder you know? :passitleft:

Yeah I have had convos with a few. Nothing big just small chats. Mostly with smaller breeders, but that is fine by me. I look forward to watching it. The BMR is something I keep wanting to run but it always gets pushed to the side for something else. The issues with being a seed hoarder you know? :passitleft:
sure do brother.. sure do haha. I think I'm going to go for BMR, Blue Gorilla, Lemon MOB and super silver sour deisel haze for my next run. they are all regs so I'll cook 2 kits worth of soil which will be a 3rd run and second run. drop 3-4 beans of each

sure do brother.. sure do haha. I think I'm going to go for BMR, Blue Gorilla, Lemon MOB and super silver sour deisel haze for my next run. they are all regs so I'll cook 2 kits worth of soil which will be a 3rd run and second run. drop 3-4 beans of each
All sorts of blue flavors in that run! i need to cook up another kit or two. Sooner rather than later but I have been lazy. I have 1 kit cooked but want to run 15s. Maybe I will just flower out 4 in 10s if I do not cook it in time. I still have plenty of time before I need to worry about it though.

All sorts of blue flavors in that run! i need to cook up another kit or two. Sooner rather than later but I have been lazy. I have 1 kit cooked but want to run 15s. Maybe I will just flower out 4 in 10s if I do not cook it in time. I still have plenty of time before I need to worry about it though.
You growing companion plants in 15s or just one?

I think I’m going to do my fem run in 4 15’s and 1 in a 20 next winter. Then again I have to make sure I run that ecsd x freak :passitleft:

You growing companion plants in 15s or just one?

Just 1 per pot.

I think I’m going to do my fem run in 4 15’s and 1 in a 20 next winter. Then again I have to make sure I run that ecsd x freak :passitleft:

A 20 gallon pot would produce a monster! I am hoping that I can possibly hit a pound out of a 15. It is one of my goals is to grow a 1 pound plant. It is something I have not done yet. :passitleft:

Just 1 per pot.

A 20 gallon pot would produce a monster! I am hoping that I can possibly hit a pound out of a 15. It is one of my goals is to grow a 1 pound plant. It is something I have not done yet. :passitleft:
It sure would, I believe the 15’s are a solid size to hit a lb a plant. It would be nice to do so. I’ve come close with the amnesia lemon and goji pupil in 10’s, I actually may run the goji in that 20 gallon it was just a beast of a plant. I will have to work on my training skills for sure. The lemon MOB is supposed to do very well in a large pot left alone :passitleft:

It sure would, I believe the 15’s are a solid size to hit a lb a plant. It would be nice to do so. I’ve come close with the amnesia lemon and goji pupil in 10’s, I actually may run the goji in that 20 gallon it was just a beast of a plant. I will have to work on my training skills for sure. The lemon MOB is supposed to do very well in a large pot left alone :passitleft:
You get some crazy goood yields. When you mentioned what you got in your last grow I assumed you were in 15s! My best pull is 9.5 ounces off of a sinle plant and that was in a 15. If I still had my better producing Orangeade around I have no doubt I could have pulled a pound out of a 15 with her. I just need to find a strain that will produce large yields of quality flowers and make it happen. My plan right now is to veg in 1s until root bound, Up pot to 3s and then veg until root bound again before transplanting into 15s and flipping. I am hopefully that either my Boptang, Black Cherry bop or Lani can make it happen. :passitleft:

You get some crazy goood yields. When you mentioned what you got in your last grow I assumed you were in 15s! My best pull is 9.5 ounces off of a sinle plant and that was in a 15. If I still had my better producing Orangeade around I have no doubt I could have pulled a pound out of a 15 with her. I just need to find a strain that will produce large yields of quality flowers and make it happen. My plan right now is to veg in 1s until root bound, Up pot to 3s and then veg until root bound again before transplanting into 15s and flipping. I am hopefully that either my Boptang, Black Cherry bop or Lani can make it happen. :passitleft:
That’s a solid plan and sure will make for a strong root system! I thought about the 20 a little more lol I think I’ll run 4 15’s and 2 10’s instead :laugh: I don’t think I’ll run the 20’s until I have my own cross or something special, I’ll probably have to put in about 3-5 months veg time and want to make sure it’s worth it. I’ve gotten really lucky with the 10’s and yields so just sticking to 8 10’s is also a option...:passitleft: the planning never ends does it

That’s a solid plan and sure will make for a strong root system! I thought about the 20 a little more lol I think I’ll run 4 15’s and 2 10’s instead :laugh: I don’t think I’ll run the 20’s until I have my own cross or something special, I’ll probably have to put in about 3-5 months veg time and want to make sure it’s worth it. I’ve gotten really lucky with the 10’s and yields so just sticking to 8 10’s is also a option...:passitleft: the planning never ends does it
It really never does. If I could run more plants I would stick with 7s or run 10s. But I need to get the most out of my planst with the plant count, so 6 10s or 6 15s works best. Or so I am hoping. i am not sure i can fit 6 15s in my 4x8. 8 7s was tough at times lol! I think holding off on the 20s would be a good idea. :passitleft:

GI tonight W/tea. I removed the larger fans on the ore 98 bubba they were healthy as hell but needed to open up some light to the lowers. Did some lower trimming on NL#5 haze and orange-N- Mango. Australian Dead head and Dogshit dead head hazes are just growing great as is. And then there that blasted putang:laugh: vegging much like grape pupil small, tight and shrubby. I’ll just wait to prune her until after the stretch. I’m thinking if super cropping at flip,my thought is the plants will recover faster and the lowers will shoot up during the stretch? I can see how having a net would come in handy, with the multiple strains I don’t want to harvest under a net lol
8EF93944-936C-445E-BC21-C0B243CF69DA.jpeg
E764935E-0ED2-44AA-8489-EA7213FE5D26.jpeg
3E54089B-8502-4DAF-B1EB-10DB86A24C63.jpeg

It really never does. If I could run more plants I would stick with 7s or run 10s. But I need to get the most out of my planst with the plant count, so 6 10s or 6 15s works best. Or so I am hoping. i am not sure i can fit 6 15s in my 4x8. 8 7s was tough at times lol! I think holding off on the 20s would be a good idea. :passitleft:
This is my first run in 7’s so I’m interested to see how it goes. My first run in plastic pots also. Your right about the 20’s I think it would be to much for me between work, wife, lighting and space etc. I would only run one under a trellis and I need a few more grows under my belt :passitleft:I’ll have a 8 x 12 space to work with but I really only want to run lights down the center and leave room to walk around, I’m only planning lighting 5x10(hope that makes sense) I feel like 8 10’s would even be to much to work with haha

Back
Top Bottom