FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

What was that podcast you were listening to with connoisseur genetics talking about the super silver sour Deisel haze? I’m also running that pack with the blueberry strains
It was the potcast. They weren't talking about strains specifically just about jd and how he started up and became popular. Think It was the most recent episode but I could be wrong. I've listened to several episodes since then, they have all types of breeders on the show.

It was the potcast. They weren't talking about strains specifically just about jd and how he started up and became popular. Think It was the most recent episode but I could be wrong. I've listened to several episodes since then, they have all types of breeders on the show.
OJD is a solid guy for sure.
I’ll check out the potcast

It's all new info to me so kinda consuming as much as I can. It's nice to hear how all the old strains came about even tho I've never smoked any myself.
Really gives you a respect for the community. I remember the days of tearing out a order form from high times to order seeds in the UK with my uncle :laugh:

Quick check in they seem to be happy I’ll give them a brix foliar tomorrow
9BBC5A07-8788-464E-8A52-E6AFE5AD5F92.jpeg

How long you gonna veg in the final pots? Gonna guess you got some snake oil on deck for these gals too..
I do have snake oil :headbanger: I'm thinking of giving them some with the next spray and then another one before cats. I'm planning on vegging until they fill the pots, I plan to super crop them and clean out the lower fans at next feeding which will be a 1/4 TP w/tea
I'm listening to that potcast now, 2 hrs and 19 minutes in :high-five: damn good episode

Babies look great the new tops growth is awesome. Can wait until my tent is full of girl as healthy as yours
Thanks fast! I'm happy to see the top growth, I tried something new this time and topped them very early(for me). Are you growing in the kit? **** just popped over check out some of our grows docs kit is amazing! check out my last grow the MMS I usually use 10's, I'm i the 7's this run only because this is a straight head stash run of some genetics I plan to run in the larger pots but really wanted to taste this year :laugh:

I do have snake oil :headbanger: I'm thinking of giving them some with the next spray and then another one before cats. I'm planning on vegging until they fill the pots, I plan to super crop them and clean out the lower fans at next feeding which will be a 1/4 TP w/tea
I'm listening to that potcast now, 2 hrs and 19 minutes in :high-five: damn good episode
Hells yeah man! I also enjoyed the episode with riot seeds and karma genetics. Karma is an old school Dutch guy that's been at it for a loooong time and supposed to have the real f-ing deal sour diesel seeds.:ganjamon:

Hells yeah man! I also enjoyed the episode with riot seeds and karma genetics. Karma is an old school Dutch guy that's been at it for a loooong time and supposed to have the real f-ing deal sour diesel seeds.:ganjamon:
I started the one with DJ, I'll listen to karma after. Have you checked the one with BOG? dudes such a trip I'm looking forward to running his gear...which should be here tomorrow :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

I am pretty sure Karma's Sour Diesel seed stock comes from Rezdog. Most of the genetics Connoisseur works with were procured from Rezdog as well.

I started the one with DJ, I'll listen to karma after. Have you checked the one with BOG? dudes such a trip I'm looking forward to running his gear...which should be here tomorrow :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

Yeah they ship fast!

Not yet will definitely get around to it tho. Kinda started with the most recent and gone down. It is pretty interesting to hear breeders talk about hype strains and how the market demands them. I wish the creator of the podcast would put out more content, I would be happy with breeders promoting their new lines. Most breeders give shit for details. The only one that will is Duke diamond, I'm gonna keep a close eye on his new lineup coming out in a few weeks...

Gave the ladies a 1/4 Tp w/tea, removed the lower fans that were shading the lowers a bit much. Soil settled(Duggan would not approve) I will add the rest of the soil at the next TP. I will be giving a GI next:passitleft:. I’ve never really done any training besides tying the shoots down I think I’ll start working the leads down when I give the GI also.... damn that just became a longer session with the ladies:laugh::ganjamon:

putang is growing the same as the grape pupil did at first (front far right) slow pics are after the buzz cut. These connoisseur genetics are taking off really stand out to the putang and bubba! Hello Hazes:lot-o-toke:
58AED617-9C38-4AAC-8CBA-D68677CB0448.jpeg
5F7C487E-38C0-4E8B-8830-3EF607FD4D10.jpeg
90945E41-798F-4DEF-9393-96AE1BFD01AE.jpeg
206812E6-8425-428A-B077-26CEA12BFF3A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom