FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

How freaking childish is that? I have a couple packs of Dynasty gear but that sort of comment from an individual will move those packs to bottom of the list....if they ever get run. So much easier to ignore the bullshit and move on with your own stuff. Carrying around resentment and anger towards others is just way too tiring and pointless to me. Just my perspective.....but I don't do drama or bullshit.....certainly not 'online'.

The post was n Woodstock Farmacy's page not Dynasty's. Also it was a repost so it looks like it was originally two_current_grows that had posted it. Meaning it was TCG that actually made the comment and not Dynasty or even Woodstock.

exactly brother!! It's also a very poor business appearance and extremely childish. I did reach out to B.O.G seeds and looks like I'm going to grab BMR, L.S.D and lifesaver. coming with a free pack of sourblutooth. Hope your enjoying super bowl sunday and congrats again:passitleft:

Man had I known you were going to order I would have had you try to get sour Grapes and would have made a trade lol. I have an untouched pack of BMR I would have traded half of it for half a pack of Sour Grapes. I kick myself in the ass for having not ordered it when I placed my order. I figured sour bubble and sour strawberry were enough sour strains and thus needed one without sour in the name. BMR spoke to me the most lol. I am glad you reached out to them to make an order though bud!

The post was n Woodstock Farmacy's page not Dynasty's. Also it was a repost so it looks like it was originally two_current_grows that had posted it. Meaning it was TCG that actually made the comment and not Dynasty or even Woodstock.

Man had I known you were going to order I would have had you try to get sour Grapes and would have made a trade lol. I have an untouched pack of BMR I would have traded half of it for half a pack of Sour Grapes. I kick myself in the ass for having not ordered it when I placed my order. I figured sour bubble and sour strawberry were enough sour strains and thus needed one without sour in the name. BMR spoke to me the most lol. I am glad you reached out to them to make an order though bud!
Balls haha well we’ll have to watch for 4/20 sales :laugh: great people, great prices:passitleft:thanks yeti

You are welcome bud! i am trying to not buy any seeds. I still have so many to run. I had kept putting the BOG gear on the back burner so I am glad I am running the Sour Bubble finally!
I grabbed the BMR in hopes for the long lasting blueberry :ganjamon: But at $165 for 4 full packs I just couldn’t resist. I grew Barney farms L.S.D so I’m excited to grow out B.O.G‘s version as well. I believe my collection is complete:laugh: now to start construction.

I have some of his Prayer Pupil, Lambs Pupil, Rick's Pupil and Star Pupil.....but Pu-Tang is one I have wanted for a while. I haven't bought any seeds in a while but I might have to break my buying boycott!

The Putang and Grape Pupil are the two strains he has going I would not mind grabbing. He had a few places getting rid of his keeper cut of Putang at one point. The one he won the cup with that all of the S1's are getting bred from. Another cut I was considering grabbing.
Grape Pupil is the strain that Ms Stank has been wanting from them. She almost grabbed a pack at the Cup but she held back. I might have to pick some up for her at some point. Speaking of that, I need to look at the seeds we dropped and see whats going on. Probably need to get them in some dirt today....earlier than later!

Grape Pupil is the strain that Ms Stank has been wanting from them. She almost grabbed a pack at the Cup but she held back. I might have to pick some up for her at some point. Speaking of that, I need to look at the seeds we dropped and see whats going on. Probably need to get them in some dirt today....earlier than later!
Going to events is always rough for me. I always spend more money than I want to while not getting all the seeds I want while there. I am just patiently waiting for a Grape Pupil trade offer to fall in my lap lol. Hopefully all of your seeds are moving along bud!

I don't bring cards when I go to an event and I only bring xxx amount of cash with me. That way I won't ever overspend. I like to keep myself honest LOL. Remove any and all temptation!!

Same here. I still tend to bring more money than I should really spend/not enough to get everything I want lol. It is real easy to blow lots of money quick. I like to hit all the tables I can before spending money just so I do not come across some hidden gem after spednign all my money. the events I go to are on the small side so it is much easier to do it that way for me than it probably is for you!

Yeah thats something I want to do next time....walk the whole event and then go back to the ones I really want to pick up. But sometimes you talk to someone and they change your mind....like Annunaki with the Sour Pineapple.

I grabbed the BMR in hopes for the long lasting blueberry :ganjamon: But at $165 for 4 full packs I just couldn’t resist. I grew Barney farms L.S.D so I’m excited to grow out B.O.G‘s version as well. I believe my collection is complete:laugh: now to start construction. I’m always down for trades however :high-five: :passitleft:
Riot seeds is releasing something interesting in the blueberry realm. Bubbleberry v2

Description
BUBBLEBERRY V2 SEED SPECIFICATIONS

Name: Bubbleberry v2
Brand: Riot Seeds
Type: 10 Souvenir Seeds (R)
Note: Bonus gift of ‘BluperSkunk’ when you order 2 RIOT offerings–bonus gift automatically added to your cart–limit of 1 per order

BUBBLEBERRY V2 SEED NOTES

Bubbleberry is an old classic combination – done by many many before me including the dude who brought me in the game, James Hawg. His version always sat with me as my favorite – so this is an attempt at a recreation of the bubbleberry I experienced in San Diego during the early 2000s. The bubblegum cut actually allowed the blueberry syrup terps to shine and lock them in – making this the most reliable strain for finding those deeply sweet blueberry syrup terps. You can also find what you’d expect in a blueberry big league chew type smell. The taste is nothing short of mouth coating – bubblegum brings heavy terpene content and it doesn’t disappoint here. Extremely mold and pathogen resistant, it can do well outdoor in the NorCal Climate and finishes flowering in 8-9 weeks indoor.

Has me very interested...

Riot seeds is releasing something interesting in the blueberry realm. Bubbleberry v2

Description
BUBBLEBERRY V2 SEED SPECIFICATIONS

Name: Bubbleberry v2
Brand: Riot Seeds
Type: 10 Souvenir Seeds (R)
Note: Bonus gift of ‘BluperSkunk’ when you order 2 RIOT offerings–bonus gift automatically added to your cart–limit of 1 per order

BUBBLEBERRY V2 SEED NOTES

Bubbleberry is an old classic combination – done by many many before me including the dude who brought me in the game, James Hawg. His version always sat with me as my favorite – so this is an attempt at a recreation of the bubbleberry I experienced in San Diego during the early 2000s. The bubblegum cut actually allowed the blueberry syrup terps to shine and lock them in – making this the most reliable strain for finding those deeply sweet blueberry syrup terps. You can also find what you’d expect in a blueberry big league chew type smell. The taste is nothing short of mouth coating – bubblegum brings heavy terpene content and it doesn’t disappoint here. Extremely mold and pathogen resistant, it can do well outdoor in the NorCal Climate and finishes flowering in 8-9 weeks indoor.

Has me very interested...
Damn you KB... damn you :headbanger: :rofl: Seriously though thank you for sharing that, I’m more then interested! I’m sold, if you want to split a pack I’m game.

Going to events is always rough for me. I always spend more money than I want to while not getting all the seeds I want while there. I am just patiently waiting for a Grape Pupil trade offer to fall in my lap lol. Hopefully all of your seeds are moving along bud!
I only popped the 1 :laugh: so still 5 beans.
I have some finished, my wife loves it says it’s truly the first time in as long as she can remember her heart doesn’t race from her anxiety. Girl can’t put to down. I love the flavor and it relaxes me so much after work I fall also keep on the couch. As a daytime it’s really relaxing and calming.

Damn you KB... damn you :headbanger: :rofl: Seriously though thank you for sharing that, I’m more then interested! I’m sold, if you want to split a pack I’m game. Either way I’ll probably grab this
Im pretty good on how many seeds I have but I'm always looking for that magical blueberry strain. So if you do grab them I'm watching that grow no doubt!

Im pretty good on how many seeds I have but I'm always looking for that magical blueberry strain. So if you do grab them I'm watching that grow no doubt!
I’m going to run Maine honest herb blue gorilla and B.O.G blue moon rocks in August to hopefully hit a blueberry leaner out of those packs. I do plan to pop all 24. I’m also over stocked with what I have, but man that description does sound tempting. I will keep a follow for anyone growing them out, let me know if you stumble across a grow :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom