Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

day 49, going to transplant on friday. the new 7 gal pots and fox farm dirt should be here by then.

The moisture of the soil is the most important, wait until it's dry enough for the roots to support the dirt. Make sure you firmly pat the outside of the bag too. You don't want the bag to stick to the soil or the roots to be attached to the bag. Good luck, I'd wait until morning and check. They look fine right now.

o.k. got them both transplanted. the dirt in the critical mass was very dry, and i just watered it this morning, only about the top two inches of the dirt looked damp the rest was bone dry. i used a razor blade to cut the fabric pot open while pulling the fabric away from the dirt. then just lifted them out and put them in the 7 gallon pot. i mixed the dirt with water then packed it in all around the roots. i used some more myco on top of the first four inches in the bottom of the bag, a tablespoon in each.

wow thats over half it's weight, how much weight is normal for a bud to loose when it's dried?

I've heard anywhere from 80-90% of the water weight is lost. 2 ounces is 57 grams (rounded) minus 80% = 11.4 grams. You know give or take a few trichomes. I figure when she's close to that weight I'll throw the bud into a jar with a 62% boveda and see what happens. Still gotta burp the jar though!

i almost didn't get these pics took or posted today. i spent six hours outside snowblowing today, i am exhausted, and i hurt everywhere. the weather man called for 1 to 3 inches we got dumped on with two feet of snow. it started last night after i got done snow blowing for three hours, we got a foot the day before. my snow banks at the end of the driveway are almost 12 feet high. my snowblower is no longer able too throw the snow over the top of them. one of them collapsed while i was snowblowing. and re filled half the drive way. that was a massive amount of snow that fell off that bank.

Back
Top Bottom