Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

if you take any pictures of it let me know i'd like to see it.

Looks almost like two plants, shes young clone. The top is on top and the lower growth in the center. This is from yestrrday shes already grown out those top leaves.

I have an apollo 3'x3'x72" with metal click connect frame. If your planning on "buying it and using a hack saw to cut off a couple inches on the top ends of the tent poles " be aware you may/will need to re drill the hole for the click-connect.
You can't as far as I see cut the female that is where the click button is.
Just wanted to let you know.
Also, I have 80 1/4" basement ceiling and the 72" tent works well just enough room

I have an apollo 3'x3'x72" with metal click connect frame. If your planning on "buying it and using a hack saw to cut off a couple inches on the top ends of the tent poles " be aware you may/will need to re drill the hole for the click-connect.
You can't as far as I see cut the female that is where the click button is.
Just wanted to let you know.
Also, I have 80 1/4" basement ceiling and the 72" tent works well just enough room
yeah, i thought about that after. i ordered the gorilla grow tent 2'x4'x6'7". should be here soon. hope the fans get here quick cause the branches are growing into the floor fan i have. i have to keep turning the plants so the dont go into it.

i know this is a noob question. but what does it mean when some one quotes something?

It means they are likely addressing something you've asked or written about. It helps you to locate specific answers and everybody else too. It's just a way to reference the conversation(s) going on. It's a good thing!

alright so i slept in past midnight last night and did not get a pic for the day :S but here is the pic from today, day 43.
DSC07219.JPG

critical mass is getting thirsty pretty quick now. its been 3 days since it's last watering and when i checked on it tonight some of the leaves were on the ground from being droopy. but it got a good watering and it's already perking back up. also where i topped it i have a third stem coming out. i clipped it clean i didn't fim it, is it normal to get a third one? i took a pic.
DSC07222.JPG

spent five hours out in single digit temperatures and 20 mph winds today. had to bust an ice dam off the roof cause water started leaking in through the kitchen light. had to bury the septic tank with snow cause the people who deliver the propane get pissed if theres not a trail going to the propane tank. of course the septic tank and drain field are right next to it. and we got a foot and a half of snow, and the plow truck buried the end of my driveway in with about a three foot tall snow bank by seven feet back from the road. plus im just starting my first of five ten hour midnights tonight. so i'll get some pics for the daily update tonight but will post them tomorow. i really really hate winter.

I have noticed in most cases those weird branches don't get enough food and energy to do much. I trim them off now. I have even noticed my lollipopped plants. Will have new growth come back on the branch where they had been trimmed off.

im going to keep it, unfortunately im not set up for clones yet. especially when im getting kind of close to flowering the plants
You can clone until the 3rd week of flower, if you want to. I understand about not being set up for clones. It's actually easier that you think. If you're interested I can tell you about my two litre bottle method. It real simple and you can keep the clones in your tent too. About 72 hours ago I pruned back my Berry Bomb. I had at least 5 good cuttings I just wasn't sure about. I put them into a small glass of water. They are still alive and doing well. I may poach one more to keep, but I've already got plenty of plants growing and I just popped another seed (Trinity Kush, Emerald Triangle, Seedsman). Plus I got two autos in the dirt waiting to pop and grow tappers.

Cloning is easy, try now when it doesn't matter. Then when it does you got some experience. If you do decide to keep that top, make a hole for the light to get down to her.

Man that snow sounds like it sucks! Where I live we get the summer time heat, 115 is about our summer average temp. Tough to keep the plants happy when it's that hot outside! Imagine opening your front door and feeling the heat wave just blast you in the face, like from an over! That's summer where I live...

You can clone until the 3rd week of flower, if you want to. I understand about not being set up for clones. It's actually easier that you think. If you're interested I can tell you about my two litre bottle method. It real simple and you can keep the clones in your tent too. About 72 hours ago I pruned back my Berry Bomb. I had at least 5 good cuttings I just wasn't sure about. I put them into a small glass of water. They are still alive and doing well. I may poach one more to keep, but I've already got plenty of plants growing and I just popped another seed (Trinity Kush, Emerald Triangle, Seedsman). Plus I got two autos in the dirt waiting to pop and grow tappers.

Cloning is easy, try now when it doesn't matter. Then when it does you got some experience. If you do decide to keep that top, make a hole for the light to get down to her.

Man that snow sounds like it sucks! Where I live we get the summer time heat, 115 is about our summer average temp. Tough to keep the plants happy when it's that hot outside! Imagine opening your front door and feeling the heat wave just blast you in the face, like from an over! That's summer where I live...
i would like to hear about the two liter bottle method, always interested in new ways of doing things. yeah most summers we don't even bother putting in the air conditioning. in fact i haven't put in the window unit in about five years now. usually we wait till it gets dark out open up the windows and put some fans in to cool off the house and before it gets light out we'll close the windows and draw the mini blinds. i think the warmest my basement has gotten is 76 degrees in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom