Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

OH SHIT ITS THE FUZZ!!!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist...

I know you have your needs and I understand wants as well. I found this 48"x24"x60" then realized I've got two of these. Actually one is just a touch larger than the other. I bought them at different times but I think they're the same mfg. Any how, I was just thinking I should let you know, you can fit six 5 gallon containers, 2 rows of 3. into a tent that size. May not be ideal for you and your wants but it will easily fit your grow space and I can honestly tell you that I've harvested 3/4lbs, from 6 plants. That may not be very good for many people but I was pretty stoked with that harvest. It was back in September. In any case, I like to have a little space above the tent for running ducting and the such. Opens up room inside the tent too, less crap, although my big tent is a phuckin mess, above the lights...
my biggest concern is depth. i have the plants infront and the fan behind them and it's not going to be long before the leaves and branches grow into its way. however i am going to look into seeing what options there are for grow tent fans that slide over the frame pole this would be great in solving that problem. width wise im fine. one of the good things about my basement is that the support beams are six inches tall by two inches wide with two feet spaced inbetween each. so i'll have a total of eight inches if i have a 6'7" grow tent.

the secret jardin 30 watt monkey fan is looking like a good option.

That's an awesome contraption. I use my little clip on fans they are at least 2/3 less, that means 3 for the price of one. I'm not sure on fan speed etc. but 3 fans circulating air vs. 1 fan. Also, moving them around is easier too.

If I were to make the investment for the Monkey (s) I'd put them in the back of the tent so they'd be outta the way, then maybe 1 or 2 clip fans in on the front two poles, easy to move, adjust, etc.

I found that light on the zon and they have a great return policy, as long as it's not outta China...

That's an awesome contraption. I use my little clip on fans they are at least 2/3 less, that means 3 for the price of one. I'm not sure on fan speed etc. but 3 fans circulating air vs. 1 fan. Also, moving them around is easier too.

If I were to make the investment for the Monkey (s) I'd put them in the back of the tent so they'd be outta the way, then maybe 1 or 2 clip fans in on the front two poles, easy to move, adjust, etc.

I found that light on the zon and they have a great return policy, as long as it's not outta China...
thank you for the idea on fans i'll check out light on the zon now. like i say if i could just de clutter my grow tent a little i think i would be fine with a 2'X4'

and the daily update day 39. the critical mass is going to need to be watered again tommorow. it's pot is already noticeably lighter than the northern lights and they were watered at the same time. time to up pot, but the five gal pots wont be here till wensday.
DSC07209.JPG
DSC07211.JPG

yeah i think it's about time to transplant with how quickly it's drinking water now. what plans do you have? sog, scrog or other?

Other. More of an idea at this point but I've seen it done, hell the first time I did it was an accident. As the NL grows I'm using a wire, bent like a U with both ends into the medium, and holding her top as horizontal as comfortable. Think of bending a finger backwards but not so hard as to break it. As she gets taller I keep pulling her horizontal so that lower growth can get light and fill as she gets taller. I pony tailed the larger fans up a few time to help the lower growth get started, waited a day or two and then clipped the larger fan leaves. I'm hoping to get all the tops leveled out ASAP, so I can let her grow nice and tall. The branches that grow along the stalk facing down will be clipped either for clones or just tossed. I'm thinking with some LST and Love I can reduce veg time and get some nice colas too.

Other. More of an idea at this point but I've seen it done, hell the first time I did it was an accident. As the NL grows I'm using a wire, bent like a U with both ends into the medium, and holding her top as horizontal as comfortable. Think of bending a finger backwards but not so hard as to break it. As she gets taller I keep pulling her horizontal so that lower growth can get light and fill as she gets taller. I pony tailed the larger fans up a few time to help the lower growth get started, waited a day or two and then clipped the larger fan leaves. I'm hoping to get all the tops leveled out ASAP, so I can let her grow nice and tall. The branches that grow along the stalk facing down will be clipped either for clones or just tossed. I'm thinking with some LST and Love I can reduce veg time and get some nice colas too.
if you take any pictures of it let me know i'd like to see it.

Back
Top Bottom