Gangalicious Experimental Grow Lab, Part 3: Flowering a Plant with T5s & Fluorescent

Re: Gangalicious Experimental Grow Lab, Part 3b: flowering a plant with T5s and fluor

299g wet, and counting . . .

I've been harvesting buds as they look mature, starting at day 67 until today, day 73, and all but four of the branches are taken. So far each wet branch has weighed an average of over an ounce. The largest one weighed 1.5 oz. The remaining buds should take the wet yield to over 420 grams, at least 420g is what I'm shooting for, which should bring the final dry yield to around 3.75 oz.

The trichomes on the harvested buds are predominantly cloudy with a spattering of amber here and there, but there is already significant body effect, so I'm just gonna let the remaining buds go for a couple more days.

A few of the buds are already jarred and curing.

:peace:

Re: Gangalicious Experimental Grow Lab, Part 3b: flowering a plant with T5s and fluor

:welcome:

So, after drying and trimming and stem removal the final haul is just over 3.25oz of ganja nuggetry!

A good portion of the buds are curing in jars at 62% humidity with the method I saw on irishboys last (incredible) thread. I can already tell they're gonna turn out much better this time. Lemme see if I can get a couple of pics . . . before I smoke all the budz!

:smokin:

Still needs a bit more curing, but here are some bud pics:
bud_pics_001.jpg

bud_pics_002.jpg

DSCF001118.JPG

DSCF000822.jpg

Re: Gangalicious Experimental Grow Lab, Part 3: Flowering a Plant with T5s & Fluoresc

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom