Gangalicious Experimental Med Grow Lab - Part 3A - Flowering a Plant with 2 x 90W LED

Re: Gangalicious Experimental Med Grow Lab, Part 3a: flowering a plant with 2 X 90W L

The glass is glued in?Is the pannel the leds sit in glued in as well.I build scale rc airplanes and have industrial adhesive removers I dont think I would want to break the glass out.But if led pannel is also glued in I guess.:bitingnails:

I will definatly do this with my 250 model.I am veging some tomatoes under one of the 90s right now to get the hang of hydro the light seems to be performing veary well.I also hung a curtain of mylar up between my tent so the grow area is 2x2.

Yeah, the glass and the led panel thing is glued in, but I think you should be able to take care of that with the adhesive remover. A few screws hold the two halves of the units together, and there are two wire connectors between the two halves that disconnect easily. If I remember correctly, you should have direct access to that pesky glue or silicone or whatever it is so that you could temporarily remove the led board to get at the glass. I think it should work, but all you'd have to do is open up one of the ufos and take a look for yourself. Probably a much better way to go than breaking the glass if possible.

I like the idea of the mylar curtain to contain the grow area. This should significantly increase your light efficiency since the light waves won't have to travel as far before being reflected back onto the plant. Definite benefit. Good move.

Re: Gangalicious Experimental Med Grow Lab, Part 3a: flowering a plant with 2 X 90W L

Day 47

:thumb:

Day047_008.jpg

Day047_014.JPG

Day047_015.JPG

:peace: :ganjamon: :hippy:

Lovin' your grow gangalicious. The canopy is pretty even and the buds evenly spread out in the cabinet. Gotta give you a :thumb: on the grow thusfar.

wow pretty damn nice so far, your ufos look alot better than my first gen dual spec ufo, nice thrich production too:goodjob:

Lovin' your grow gangalicious. The canopy is pretty even and the buds evenly spread out in the cabinet. Gotta give you a :thumb: on the grow thusfar.
Thanks Munki! Cool, and over the next couple of days I'll be further adjusting the tops and their spacing to make sure the buds are ideally positioned for the next couple of weeks.

wow pretty damn nice so far, your ufos look alot better than my first gen dual spec ufo, nice thrich production too:goodjob:

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words! It's day 49, so I'm hoping for some nice fattening and trich production to kick in soon. This is a fun strain to grow, especially during weeks 8 and 9. I can't wait to see what happens.

:thumb::thumb: Looking amazing +reps

Actually, I was just talking about the other purple widow that is behind the main one. Didn't even notice a stump.

The garden is kick-ass, stump or no stump!

Hey, do you think if you get the chance and if it's okay w/ ur pops, you could get a shot of one of those massive leaves on that plant in the background? Is that the Mazar or Afghani?

So jealous.

:peace:

P6241684.jpg

A couple pics from yesterday, day 53.

Day053_003.jpg

Day053_0021.jpg

Sweet!!!!!! I think Led's are the way to go. even if you don't get the max out of a plant. set up cost Vs Elc bill's+ AC bill + replacement bulbs+ vent cost. It seems to me a light is the most $$$ cost of the whole set up when you add in cooling your grow room.

Growing for my self , med reasons.
I'm sure I can grow more than I can use.
Please keep us up dated on your Grow!!!!!!

Sweet!!!!!! I think Led's are the way to go. even if you don't get the max out of a plant. set up cost Vs Elc bill's+ AC bill + replacement bulbs+ vent cost. It seems to me a light is the most $$$ cost of the whole set up when you add in cooling your grow room.

Please keep us up dated on your Grow!!!!!!

Thanks. Check it out . . .

Current temps w/ lights on:

Ambient room: 77.4F
Cabinet temp:79.7F

Heat is a lot easier to manage.

And no prob, I'll be posting updates till the end. Thanks for stopping by and for your interest!

Looking Great man. :) How many more weeks left?

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm guessing another two weeks, give or take. She's been slow and steady pretty much the whole time, but there's been more trich and pistil development over the last couple of days, so we'll just have to wait and see I guess . . .

youre about a 2 weeks ahead of me im at week 6 as of today flowering, im only flowering one plant under ufo led and 50w plasma, i have already started flushing what about you

youre about a 2 weeks ahead of me im at week 6 as of today flowering, im only flowering one plant under ufo led and 50w plasma, i have already started flushing what about you

Hey boombaklot, I actually started flushing last night with a very dilute pHd nutrient solution. It's now the end of week 8, but I've probably got around two more weeks to go I'd say.

How much longer does your plant have, and have you posted any new pics or videos of her? I'm interested to see how that led/plasma combo is working out for you. Also, what strain are you growing?

And I'm, like, totally stoked because I recently happened upon clones of . . .

Hindu Skunk ! :smokin::):ganjamon: :thumb:

and

Pineapple Thai ! ! ! :yahoo::loopy::headbanger::theband::goof::drool: :hippy: :smokin::thumb:

Slow but sure wins the race-this LED grow looks great.:bravo:
And the Thai...Primo baby! Can't wait to see the results from that adventure. :thedoubletake:

GDLK!!!!

Hey boombaklot, I actually started flushing last night with a very dilute pHd nutrient solution. It's now the end of week 8, but I've probably got around two more weeks to go I'd say.

How much longer does your plant have, and have you posted any new pics or videos of her? I'm interested to see how that led/plasma combo is working out for you. Also, what strain are you growing?

And I'm, like, totally stoked because I recently happened upon clones of . . .

Hindu Skunk ! :smokin::):ganjamon: :thumb:

and

Pineapple Thai ! ! ! :yahoo::loopy::headbanger::theband::goof::drool: :hippy: :smokin::thumb:
Here's an updated vid strain is Purple from ceres seeds

Slow but sure wins the race-this LED grow looks great.:bravo:
And the Thai...Primo baby! Can't wait to see the results from that adventure. :thedoubletake:

GDLK!!!!

I know, I love adventures ! ! ! :)

Here's an updated vid strain is Purple from ceres seeds

Hey thanks boombaklot! That Purple is lookin sweet! Keep us updated on new developments.

I know, I love adventures ! ! ! :)

Hey thanks boombaklot! That Purple is lookin sweet! Keep us updated on new developments.

IDK Ganja I think she still has a little more to go.Realy slow going with the 90 watts I would give here a couple more weeks on nutes and see.These lights have longer finish time compared to cfl.She is still looking good....I had a heat wave hit my pw when she went out side.She is kinda a runt now but all the hairs pulled back:[ and now she is picking back up and tricks have started re growing.And there all clear so she still has a ways.I have the 250 on its way should be here in a few days I will keep you posted.:nicethread::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom