Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

I think before my first grow I never saw more than a couple ounces and that was at a distance. Always got like a quarter ounce or less at a time. Now after my first grow I know what a huge pile of buds looks like, just have to figure out what to do with it all, I guess not a bad problem to have.

I think before my first grow I never saw more than a couple ounces and that was at a distance. Always got like a quarter ounce or less at a time. Now after my first grow I know what a huge pile of buds looks like, just have to figure out what to do with it all, I guess not a bad problem to have.

My friend go to the 7-11 and get 5-6 packs of EZ-Wider 1.5's... You'll need the extra paper to roll those killer joints with.. LOL!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor with your friends... :rollit:

One of my predictions for 2010 is that Grooster will see more than 1/4 lb. at once....

My goal for 2010 is to grow a Bud that's 1/4 pound...

May all of your predictions come true and then some.

heheh 1/4 pound bud would look pretty special.
I'd be happy with a 1/4 pound crop.

Thats a wonderful problem to have, sonzor. Now you have a bigger stash of better bud and your friends benefit as well. Well done I say.

my fav scale by far is the Palmscale PS8 it will weigh 800g @ 0.1 it comes with lots of handy utilities and looks really sweet. Check it out if your looking for a new scale.

Thanks Bux, might go for that model when an upgrade is required.

One of my predictions for 2010 is that Grooster will see more than 1/4 lb. at once....

My goal for 2010 is to grow a Bud that's 1/4 pound...

I'm sure you'll grow more than a 1/4 pound this year Grooster!!

I would like to see that bud Joe!!!! I 2nd that my friend..

lol To each his own. When you hit 60 or so you'll forget what a hassle a 20 year old can be and just enjoy the view.

I enjoy the view I always do... But the way I want to die is in bewteen the legs of a 20 year old when I'm old and gray... what a way to go...lol cum and go at the same time, with a smile on my face...

I'm sure you'll grow more than a 1/4 pound this year Grooster!!

I would like to see that bud Joe!!!! I 2nd that my friend..

I enjoy the view I always do... But the way I want to die is in bewteen the legs of a 20 year old when I'm old and gray... what a way to go...lol cum and go at the same time, with a smile on my face...

Hi Mi

lol it's good to have a goal in life, heheh

Back
Top Bottom