Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

Hi irish, it's accurate to a 1/10th g. Calibrates and zeros fine.I'd suggest a bigger model than the T2.
Is this what you wanted for pics?
rsz_2img_0392.jpg

rsz_img_0393.jpg

A bic will span the tray side to side, being a stoner I didn't take a pic, lol. Pardon the debris all over it, I was using it just before pic time.

Yo Mmmmick Your exactly right when you say get a larger one. The one I bought was a "So called Kitchen Scale" and had a good sized bowl that came with it. Was not even close to being big enough for good sized buds.

My suggestion is in look on ebay and look for a very large one, with a platter, tray. or bowl. Electronically they all work well.

Yo Mmmmick Your exactly right when you say get a larger one. The one I bought was a "So called Kitchen Scale" and had a good sized bowl that came with it. Was not even close to being big enough for good sized buds.

My suggestion is in look on ebay and look for a very large one, with a platter, tray. or bowl. Electronically they all work well.

Yeah ebay usually has the goods. I bought mine before I started growing just to check weight on street bags. Didn't expect to ever need a bigger capacity. And I may not need bigger if I don't get my pH problem sorted out.

Ebay also has the shoddy goods, lol. My pH pen appears to be less than trustworthy. Never had pH issues when I used the color charts and test chem, but this PH pen has helped me to screw up my veg in about a month. At least it happened before I started flowering. Got time to let things stabilize.

Ebay also has the shoddy goods, lol. My pH pen appears to be less than trustworthy. Never had pH issues when I used the color charts and test chem, but this PH pen has helped me to screw up my veg in about a month. At least it happened before I started flowering. Got time to let things stabilize.

OH! Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get it straightened out.:smokin:

hi mate sorry for a slow response....mmmm real nice bud mate and a decent haul too....and they look so lushious.....i wanna lick em ha ha.............be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic, no problem. Thanks, the Super Skunk cross is a pretty good smoke but I still like my Afi cross stone best. Seed order for round four.
Thanks for dropping in. I hope all is well.

Mmmmick thanks for those scales pics. i already have a big scale but need a new pocket scale. ive read reviews on ur scale before and it a great scale, you can get the 600w one on ebay for $15. with my other pocket scale i just use a tubaware dish or a plastic taco bell cup will fit a oz, or two

You're welcome irish. As a pocket scale the Triton works great. lol with my harvest I only need a baggie. Maybe next round I'll need a bigger scale.

Finally getting a chance to catch up on some grows. Those buds look real nice. Thanks for stopping by my grow and for the kind words. :peace:

Hi JC, it works great but the tray is a little small for piles of bud, anything over 20 g's or so and you must bag it to keep it on the scale. I'd suggest a scale that'll take a bowl to hold bud, this is rated for 100g but it would be awkward to get 100g's to stay on the tray. I guess a light bowl would fit on the tray but a bigger scale would be the best idea. Great for hash tho, or small crops.
I've had it 4 or 5 years and still on the first set of batteries.

Mmmmick thanks for those scales pics. i already have a big scale but need a new pocket scale. ive read reviews on ur scale before and it a great scale, you can get the 600w one on ebay for $15. with my other pocket scale i just use a tubaware dish or a plastic taco bell cup will fit a oz, or two

Yep, the cup method works well. You can get scales now that size that can way up to 500g with a .01g+/- for less than $25.

I have a pocket scale kind of like that, but it has a feature so you can zero out the scale with a bowl or container of some kind on it so I can put an ounce or more at a time on it. I think I got it on ebay for like $15. Just my two cents. Hope all is well Mmmmick, love the journal as always...

I have a pocket scale kind of like that, but it has a feature so you can zero out the scale with a bowl or container of some kind on it so I can put an ounce or more at a time on it. I think I got it on ebay for like $15. Just my two cents. Hope all is well Mmmmick, love the journal as always...

Hi sonzor, mine has the zero feature as well, but at 100g max a piece of posterboard or something equally light is all that can be used as a container. I'm looking forward to a time when I need a bigger scale, heheh. Your two cents is always welcome here. Thank you.

I guess we all look forward to the day when we need a scale that goes to 4-5 pounds..
Holy Cow... What would I do with it all...

hi JC, I don't want that much weed around here but it would be nice just once to have pile like that just for the adrenaline rush, lol.

A pile like that would make me feel like a 20 Year old again... LOL!
I haven't seen that much weed in over 20 years. :smokin:
I've never seen a pile like that! Most I've ever seen is a QP at once. Pretty lame eh?

I've never seen a pile like that! Most I've ever seen is a QP at once. Pretty lame eh?

heheh nothing lame about that Grooster, I've never seen more than that in one heap either. As long as I can fill a bowl when I want then I have enough.

Back
Top Bottom