Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

whats up M? couldnt wait to see the SS to finish looks awesome. did you happen to weigh the harvest before drying?

hi AG13

I don't weigh wet, I just wait a few days and weigh when they are ready to bottle up. Should have a weight and early smoke test this weekend.

hi AG13

I don't weigh wet, I just wait a few days and weigh when they are ready to bottle up. Should have a weight and early smoke test this weekend.

Oh thats cool im just curious on what the weight will be when dried because mine will prolly be pretty close in size maybe a little taller. What was the height of ur SS when u started flowering? I have like 3-4 super lemon haze clones comin to me and im gonna flower them shortly after gettin them .

Oh thats cool im just curious on what the weight will be when dried because mine will prolly be pretty close in size maybe a little taller. What was the height of ur SS when u started flowering? I have like 3-4 super lemon haze clones comin to me and im gonna flower them shortly after gettin them .

I just checked and the Super Skunk is drying fairly quickly, so I should have a weight maybe tonight or tomorrow for sure. I figure around an oz probably.
I had the plants LST'ed and then under a screen so I would guess at 14" but hard to measure them when they are all tied up.
I've read some good things about the super lemon haze.

I just checked and the Super Skunk is drying fairly quickly, so I should have a weight maybe tonight or tomorrow for sure. I figure around an oz probably.
I had the plants LST'ed and then under a screen so I would guess at 14" but hard to measure them when they are all tied up.
I've read some good things about the super lemon haze.

a Z from that plant would be great. im doin LST to and prolly flower at 12" or whatever I know I prolly wont be able to tell how tall they are because she'll be all tied up haha. yeah super lemon haze won the last 2 C-cups and my friends has being growing a bunch and im lucky enough to get some nice clones. we'll see how they do.:popcorn: stay low peace

Way to go my friend
Ya did it and well! :ganjamon:
That girl looked so tasty. I want some of that!:surf:

Just plain old congratulations:cheer::cheer:

Thank you OMM, smoke report tonight I expect.

29.3 grams from the Super Skunk, from memory that's a total of 73 or so grams dried, 4 plants/90w led. Gonna have to go again with the 90w UFO, while the 126w gets a chance to play in it's own screen.

A couple of pics of the Super Skunk dry weight. Smoke report later, too much to do at the moment. If I do a smoke test now the day is likely to be be less productive than required, heheh. Pics were a bit rushed.

Crop2Super_SkunkxGrape_Crush2of2.JPG

Crop2Super_SkunkxGrape_Crush1of2.JPG

Mmmmick, great haul, especially considering you pulled some early. :goodjob:

Do you know what spectrums your 4th gen ufo has? or at least what colors and how many of each?

Mmmmick, great haul, especially considering you pulled some early. :goodjob:

Do you know what spectrums your 4th gen ufo has? or at least what colors and how many of each?

Thanks Scooby. I guess they were all early. Mold+paranoia=early chop
And it seems a low power led will drag out flowering, so I couldn't guess how early they were The Super Skunk was only a couple of weeks I believe.

70 red @ 660nm
10 blue @ 450-470nm
10 orange @ 610-615nm

^^ these wavelengths are from memory. I can't find the info sheet I printed. The red may have been 640 but I don't think so. I'll update you when/if I can find my information.

Thank you OMM, smoke report tonight I expect.

29.3 grams from the Super Skunk, from memory that's a total of 73 or so grams dried, 4 plants/90w led. Gonna have to go again with the 90w UFO, while the 126w gets a chance to play in it's own screen.

Yes! It's sounding better all the time. I am really happy for you.:goodjob:

A couple of pics of the Super Skunk dry weight. Smoke report later, too much to do at the moment. If I do a smoke test now the day is likely to be be less productive than required, heheh. Pics were a bit rushed.

what was the gram per watt? looks like some good bud.

Hi Irish, grams per watt was .81, should be able to do better than that with a few improvements to my closet. The bud is a little less dense than it seemed wet but not too bad.
Not a lot of skunk flavour/smell, but enough to know it's there. That should improve also. I think ventilation was a big issue.

the stone is a good head high, slightly trippy for a half hour or so then mellows out. Not a real energetic buzz. Good for 3 hours or so. Body effect is light, no couchlock but an overall looser feeling. Would probably have a heavier body stone with a couple more weeks flowering. Overall not a bad smoke, it's not the slightest bit harsh even with no cure. I'd say the Afi is a heavier stone even though the Super Skunk is a better looking plant. Worth running it again to try to get a full flower cycle.

Thanks Scooby. I guess they were all early. Mold+paranoia=early chop
And it seems a low power led will drag out flowering, so I couldn't guess how early they were The Super Skunk was only a couple of weeks I believe.

70 red @ 660nm
10 blue @ 450-470nm
10 orange @ 610-615nm

^^ these wavelengths are from memory. I can't find the info sheet I printed. The red may have been 640 but I don't think so. I'll update you when/if I can find my information.

When/if you get time I'd appreciate it. With the prices of ordering the LED's direct from China, I'm giving serious thought to having them make me up my own (We still need one light to have 2 in each tent). Yours is a good building block. I've seen plenty of dual band ufo's not flower properly. Knowing adding the orange in help get you buds. I'd be really curious to know what difference there would be with that same UFO with a 1-2 IR LED's thrown in that mix.

Very nice, looking at those buds I would have to put off a smoke report also if I had anything to do. Enjoy, those buds look wonderful.

When/if you get time I'd appreciate it. With the prices of ordering the LED's direct from China, I'm giving serious thought to having them make me up my own (We still need one light to have 2 in each tent). Yours is a good building block. I've seen plenty of dual band ufo's not flower properly. Knowing adding the orange in help get you buds. I'd be really curious to know what difference there would be with that same UFO with a 1-2 IR LED's thrown in that mix.

Hi Scooby, those numbers are correct. I don't know why the blue and orange give a spread rather than a specific wavelength but thats how they were advertised. Do you have cost estimate for a custom built unit? I suppose you couldn't get a specific price until you knew the type of leds you want. I would go with a 90 degree dispersion lens for my purpose, screen size etc.
A few IR leds along with a few UV leds would probably be beneficial, with the UV leds being switchable or programmable.
I'm interested in the cost to the door if you go that route.

Back
Top Bottom