Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

Hi Cephas, I'm honored to host your first post. Welcome to 420.
It's great to hear that I've helped you out. If you have any questions,feel free to ask. Somebody is bound to have an answer that works. Are you growing or just getting some ideas together?

:welcome:

I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment from a very large house. Two little girls and some vegetables will be making the move with me. The girls are Skywalker OG and Purple Kush. Once the family gets settled in our new home I'll be setting up a nursery for the soon to be moms. Can't wait to start a grow journal!

I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment from a very large house. Two little girls and some vegetables will be making the move with me. The girls are Skywalker OG and Purple Kush. Once the family gets settled in our new home I'll be setting up a nursery for the soon to be moms. Can't wait to start a grow journal!

That's sometimes a difficult move. Trying to decide what stays and what goes when facing a smaller space can be tough. Good luck on your move and please be sure to let me know when you get your journal started.
What veggies do you grow? Am I safe in assuming you've had a harvest or two under your belt?

That's sometimes a difficult move. Trying to decide what stays and what goes when facing a smaller space can be tough. Good luck on your move and please be sure to let me know when you get your journal started.
What veggies do you grow? Am I safe in assuming you've had a harvest or two under your belt?

I have tons of experience growing vegetables outside (grew up in Arkansas). Inside I've done potatoes and herbs but never MMJ. I was an ultra-conservative Rush Limbaugh type for years and even had an overdeveloped love for pain pills. Then I moved to SoCal, found the actual problem with my spine, and was given a MMJ script. Two years later I am 50 pounds lighter and can jog 3 miles before the back gives out! Learning to grow MMJ is becoming a declaration of independence for me. Doing it stealthily in a small apartment just adds to the challenge!

I have tons of experience growing vegetables outside (grew up in Arkansas). Inside I've done potatoes and herbs but never MMJ. I was an ultra-conservative Rush Limbaugh type for years and even had an overdeveloped love for pain pills. Then I moved to SoCal, found the actual problem with my spine, and was given a MMJ script. Two years later I am 50 pounds lighter and can jog 3 miles before the back gives out! Learning to grow MMJ is becoming a declaration of independence for me. Doing it stealthily in a small apartment just adds to the challenge!

Good to know you've managed to drop the pain pills. Bad news tends to travel with those things. Things sound to be going much better for you lately.
You'll find lots of ideas for a stealthy grow style here on 420. I'd say whether you grow or not you've acheived a high level of independence with the use of mmj to treat your pain symptoms.:goodjob:

Whats up Mmmmick, Happy New Years

How are the little chicks coming along? Are you going to run the 126w and 90w together? LSTing sure seems to be the way with these led lights, really gives the bottom half of the plant some hope. Plus its really cool to have short bud filled trees. Cant wait to see the new ladies posted, good luck to you and your family in the new year.

wct

man i didn't think anyone could grow that good with just one of those... great job man

Thanks C5R, the Super Skunk is looking pretty good I think. The Afi and Big Bud could have done better, but they both smoke well, though early.
Thanks for dropping in.

Whats up Mmmmick, Happy New Years

How are the little chicks coming along? Are you going to run the 126w and 90w together? LSTing sure seems to be the way with these led lights, really gives the bottom half of the plant some hope. Plus its really cool to have short bud filled trees. Cant wait to see the new ladies posted, good luck to you and your family in the new year.

wct
Hi wct thanks and Happy New Year to you.

Took a few clones early Christmas day, they are doing well so far. Lots of misting. I'm going try a grow with both lights but I first have a demo grow with the 126w to do using three of the Super Skunk clones. I've got some plants that should probably be under the screen already, waiting for the 90w to finish this current grow.

I agree, LST with ties or a screen just seems more efficient regardless of light type, but the UFO's at 120 degree coverage really need the help. A close mylar wall helps too.
I want to get at the combo grow but also would like to do the 90w one more time because I still think it can do better. Actually it's me that I'm challenging to do better, not the led. heheh
Good thing I'm the only one relying on my meds, lol.

Thanks wct and New Year wishes for you and yours.

You are pretty close to chopping. Great way to start the new year. Get that camera back. heheh

no problem man. anytime someone does something different than the norm and are successful at it, i believe they deserve an award... like a blunt or something::grinjoint:

cool. I'm looking to do better, but I appreciate the compliment. a blunt is definitely a great award :Rasta:

one of the best things about growing is the way these wonderful plants reward success.

yah and the only thing that by just a picture you can tell the skill of the grower..

growing gives good feedback, I'm trying to learn to read it but I haven't got much green in my thumbs yet. heheh There's a lot of inspiration here on 420 though, so improvement is just a matter of time and patience.
This last plant will be the first that actually got to mature fully so I can definitely improve from here. lol

we smoked some of my 1st. grow last night.... mmmmmmmmmm Oh so nice!
It sure makes you want to be a better grower for the next round....

What better way to start the year, than smoking your own grow? congrats man. Yeah bigger and better next round.:goodjob:

It's gotta be better than my 1st. try....
If I didn't get help from here she never would have made it to flower....

My thumb is only now starting to get a little green.... tee hee hee!

It's gotta be better than my 1st. try....
If I didn't get help from here she never would have made it to flower....

My thumb is only now starting to get a little green.... tee hee hee!

yeah I know the feeling, I did a lot of nasty things to my first 2 plants. This one was way smoother and the third, I hope to be a good grow. So much info available here on 420, it takes the guessing out of the game.
A little green is a good start.

Back
Top Bottom