Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

I still have some of the weed from the bag she came from many months ago... The flavor is soooooooo much smoother on the home grown.... You almost want to throw the old weed away...

hey Mmmmick...:nicethread:
funny you should mention "light snobs" i grew under cfl because of de tech...i was very happy wit de results but de light snobs convinced me to go hps so i have 1 600hps n 2x250cfl at the moment but christmas day i bought another 600hps...happy christmas to me lol;)...it should be in by wed...awesome grow man...led appears to b de way to go...:goodjob:

:peace:AODHAN911:peace:

OMM asks in small voice "where's the pictures?"

heheh Hi OMM, gonna try to get some pics up a little later today. Chopped the Super Skunk this am an hour after lights on. trimmed up and ready for a slow dry, since this one hasn't shown any signs of mold I can take my time, unlike the others from this round. I checked her over very closely for any signs of nasty but she looks clean.
And I might add she actually got to where I wanted to chop instead of cutting early. This is the first that's finished somewhat normally so I'm pleased with that.

Got my new cam for Christmas( I had to be Santa of course), Canon T1i Rebel 500d 15 mega pixel. wooohooo... hehe pics better improve or I'll fire the photographer. Don't need to scope trichs anymore just take a closeup.:slide:

I still have some of the weed from the bag she came from many months ago... The flavor is soooooooo much smoother on the home grown.... You almost want to throw the old weed away...

You could probably find somebody who would appreciate a baggie for Christmas, heheh.

I gave over half of my stash away this year, such as it was. Counting on the last plant to take up the slack.

hey Mmmmick...:nicethread:
funny you should mention "light snobs" i grew under cfl because of de tech...i was very happy wit de results but de light snobs convinced me to go hps so i have 1 600hps n 2x250cfl at the moment but christmas day i bought another 600hps...happy christmas to me lol;)...it should be in by wed...awesome grow man...led appears to b de way to go...:goodjob:

:peace:AODHAN911:peace:
Hi AOHDAN welcome. Some folks seem to get upset if we aren't all growing under hps. I don't care what kind of lights a grower uses as long as they're happy with the result. No doubt you will turn out bigger and better under 600w, or 1200w with your new light added. I suspect when hps first came on the scene the flouro growers were a little slow to switch until they saw results. Who can blame them?
My whole point here was just to see if 90w would work. I know more wattage will do a better job, but if a 90w light can keep a small timer smoking then it's all good. I don't think the 90=400w thing is even close but thats sales not growing.
Some strains seem to do better under led. The Super Skunk that I just finished is twice the plant either of the other strains were under this led. It fed better and had less hassles as well.
Bottom line is grow with what you've got and have fun with it. I have as much respect for cfl or led growers as I do for hps, we're all in it for the harvest, however it was grown.
Thanks for your comments and please don't take this as rant, Just thinking out loud(so to speak).
Good luck with your new light, lets see some bud man.
:welcome:

pics later of the Super Skunk chopped.

Congrats on getting to finish the Super Skunk, Hope she pays you back for all the love you gave her. Hope you had a great New Years....

Congrats on getting to finish the Super Skunk, Hope she pays you back for all the love you gave her. Hope you had a great New Years....

Thank you sonzor. I think she might just do that, nice dense buds and the smell has improved somewhat.
New Years was good, I trust yours was the same.

After 85 days (oct11) under flowering cycle the Super Skunk has finally finished. Smell has improved some after I allowed better ventilation, probably could be better still. The buds are very dense with decent trichs showing. I don't expect them to shrink too much as they dry.

comments and suggestions are welcome as always.

img_01576.jpg

mHPIM3569.JPG

img_01116.jpg

img_02555.jpg

yah that plant is insane. i've seen 7oz plants, but none covered in trichs throughout like yours .. ... amber/cloudy trich ratio looks like its a little early too, unless this was done on purpose.... anyhow, it doesn't matter.. shit is awesome

Thanks C5R, lots of delicate little trichs on this one. And you're right, it is a little early. Mold a while back never really bothered this plant much but I got paranoid, heheh.
Wanted to take her down while she was clean, just in case.:thanks:

when you chopped her and trimmed, did she smell wet or moist, like you could taste it?

no just some skunk and the usual hashy smell. I'm pretty sure there's no mold on her. Been watching real close but the other plants had a couple of episodes even with RH under 50% so I decided to take her down.

Back
Top Bottom