Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4 x Super Skunk x Grape Crush

Re: Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4xSuper Skunk x Grape Crush

IDK Mmmmick ! :Rasta:

I like it when they are eating themselves, you know it wont be long. I see lots of fuzzy buds there ! As you tell me, we learn more with each grow! :goodjob:

ur good, thanks for comin by :grinjoint:
welcome.

I oughta come by here more often too.
IDK Mmmmick ! :Rasta:

I like it when they are eating themselves, you know it wont be long. I see lots of fuzzy buds there ! As you tell me, we learn more with each grow! :goodjob:
Hi OMM, I'm not sure how I managed to miss you and staffy. Sorry folks.:tokin:

Yeah they're pretty close and getting yellowed up, probably coming down this weekend. At least the center buds. Maturing more normally around the edges, kinda overdone in the center but it had started yellowing early.
If I scrog with this light again I'll feed for the center of the canopy and let the edges live with the burnt tips.

Should be a decent lil pile of buds, they've gotten a bit fatter. My learning curve has me as a handicap, lol. :)

But I learn in my own sometimes painfill way.:grinjoint: I suppose a lot of us do.

welcome.

I oughta come by here more often too.

Hi OMM, I'm not sure how I managed to miss you and staffy. Sorry folks.:tokin:

Yeah they're pretty close and getting yellowed up, probably coming down this weekend. At least the center buds. Maturing more normally around the edges, kinda overdone in the center but it had started yellowing early.
If I scrog with this light again I'll feed for the center of the canopy and let the edges live with the burnt tips.

Should be a decent lil pile of buds, they've gotten a bit fatter. My learning curve has me as a handicap, lol. :)

But I learn in my own sometimes painfill way.:grinjoint: I suppose a lot of us do.

Hi Freind that sounds strange. The light was too low for the center, but not the edges? Shame on you! :popcorn: Maybe I'm reading it wrong.....you over ferted the middle, that sounds like a better reason for the yellow leaves. HeHe! If a little helps, then more would be better. Wrong!
I hate to learn by pain!
Well, you'll still have some good Buds! :)

Hi OMM. My theory is the light is more focussed on the center at 60 degrees, causing that portion of the plants to use more water and nutes than the outer edges which receive less light. If I'd fed more heavily the center would have kept it's color but the edges would probably have suffered from nute burn. the mother was fussy about nutes so I didn't want to go heavy. A different strain might do fine in the same conditions. Or a different grower, lol.

When the center started to show deficiency I upped the nutes for one feeding and added a couple of foliar treatments but it was time to start flushing so I had to decide whether to fix them or flush them. I fed them once more then started to flush. I'd rather have to do a tighter trim but have a good flush.

I think the short way to say all that is, I don't know how to feed them yet, lol.

I guess I'll just have to burn it all.:):)

Hi OMM. My theory is the light is more focussed on the center at 60 degrees, causing that portion of the plants to use more water and nutes than the outer edges which receive less light. If I'd fed more heavily the center would have kept it's color but the edges would probably have suffered from nute burn. the mother was fussy about nutes so I didn't want to go heavy. A different strain might do fine in the same conditions. Or a different grower, lol.

When the center started to show deficiency I upped the nutes for one feeding and added a couple of foliar treatments but it was time to start flushing so I had to decide whether to fix them or flush them. I fed them once more then started to flush. I'd rather have to do a tighter trim but have a good flush.

I think the short way to say all that is, I don't know how to feed them yet, lol.

I guess I'll just have to burn it all.:):)

Hi Buddy!:rofl:

OK. now I understand. Don't think you need a new grower! Maybe a different strain, but they will probably all do the same.

Man, that time you did have me ROTF and I couldn't get my breath! :thedoubletake::rofl::thedoubletake: Burn them all!!! :idea::surrender:

That's crazy, I have not heard of the center advancing ahead of the rest of the plant. At least not to the extent yours is. I always thought that the plant distributes the nutes pretty evenly but what the heck do I know. Something else I will have to look for. I am sure after that flush and them ambering up a bit you are going to have some amazing meds. Very nice...

Hi Buddy!:rofl:

OK. now I understand. Don't think you need a new grower! Maybe a different strain, but they will probably all do the same.

Man, that time you did have me ROTF and I couldn't get my breath! :thedoubletake::rofl::thedoubletake: Burn them all!!! :idea::surrender:

Hi OMM, I know now that I have to feed heavily for the center of the grow under this light. The edges may show nute burn if the center gets enough nutes to stay happy. bit of a trade off I guess. I definitely want to run the strain again.

That's crazy, I have not heard of the center advancing ahead of the rest of the plant. At least not to the extent yours is. I always thought that the plant distributes the nutes pretty evenly but what the heck do I know. Something else I will have to look for. I am sure after that flush and them ambering up a bit you are going to have some amazing meds. Very nice...

It was pretty different than anything I've experienced,or seen for that matter. I think the plant does distribute nutes evenly but the concentrated light in the center causes the plants to use nutes faster in the middle it seems, while the edges are lit less strongly and use fewer nutes.
You mentioned that your light seemed brighter in the center of the screen so you might find yourself in a similar situation.
They're all jarred up now. I'll get some yield numbers posted as soon as i get my scales back.
Thanks for dropping in my friend.

So is everything chopped now buddy? Both grows?

Hi Blue, everything is chopped, dried and jarred. Yield numbers and smoke report soon. I haven't been around much lately but I'll try to get caught up over the weekend.

Hey, I didn't have to read 20 pages to get caught up? Yo bro, did you get stuck under the screen again.. Don't forget you put in that rolling system!

Took it easy on you sisco. Been mia for a while, so I haven't been filling the pages with nonsense as usual.:)
I'll get caught up soon.

The screen is gone for the near term, a few rearrangements and minor changes needed. It will be back though.:grinjoint:

Nice to hear you are safe and well. Better busy then not.

Hey Mmmmick! Hope things are going well for you and you're enjoying the fruits of your harvest :tokin: :tokin: :tokin: :tokin: :tokin: :tokin:

Mmmmick-o-angelo... where are ya? Hope to see you back soon friend.:peacetwo:

That's what happens Sisco!:surf: Remember, after a harvest you did the same thing.
Didn't see you for a while either. :yahoo:

Nice to hear you are safe and well. Better busy then not.

Thanks Sonzor, I'm good. Had to do a little soul searching about whether to continue the grow-op though.
I've decided not to let the PM win, but it'll be a while before I've got plants going again. Gotta do a major scrub down and maybe paint and plastic everything in the grow.
Just finishing one seeded and one unseeded Auto Hindu Kush, then there will be no more plants to carry the PM into the next round.

Back
Top Bottom