C99 345W LED Grow Test

Congratulations Ricky.
Great looking harvest.
I love trimming c99, so little leaf material in the buds.
Quick and easy compared to others that I've chopped before.
Gotta go late for work(almost).
We'll talk later Ricky.
Sorry about your camera

That's some nice looking sticky, smelly (yes?), beautiful buds. What was the trichome status cloudy/amber ratio on those? Hopefully after the harvest you can get a new camera :} RIP old camera. Almost dropped mine in the premix a few times, then decided to get a strap and tide to my neck works great.

Those do look Amazing!!! Every one of those photos could be published! Beautiful Plants! :goodjob:

Thx guys. They are very frosty indeed and extremely stinky twelve12!! The smell was overwhelming when I was trimming the buds. I smoked some finger hash last night which got me super stoned :loopy:

The pineapple is very pleasant and the sweetest/heaviest smell. The grapefruit is pungent and similar to pineapple but sharper and lighter. The rotten fruit is quite displeasing and I only like it cuz I know its the strongest pheno. Its more like wet rotting meat and flowers. Im coining the phrase "sourflower"

At harvest the trichomes were milky, not amber at all.

All those buds look very nice!! Like your technique for drying! I hope the Sourflower tastes better when cured more!!! :high-five:

I havent smoked any yet Closetfarmer so ive only tasted the finger hash. Gotta go though my hoe is coming over :)

Pheno report?
What were the phenotypes by number? Please?
Gonna go back in your journal to match them by attributes when you match pheno and number.
I will put up a journal if I can. do it from my andriod phone.
We'll see if I can do it.
I think Closet farmer uses a Ps3. So maybe
Got 6 strains started already.

IMG_20110724_123130.jpg
Here's a photo experiment.
This was my last pineapple pheno nugget.
So sweet and tasty.

Sorry for so many copies Ricky.
Gotta get used to the photo system.
Photos are a go.

"De Ilynnboy's Rainforest " maybe coming soon.
Going to need a Lot of help! haven't done a serious grow in 20 years

ricky, sorry i missed the grow in 'real time', but just read the whole thing. anxious to see final dry weights & smoke reports. sweet grow!

Hey gang, due to my own paranoia this is my last post. Instead of goodbyes I will just say I hope Obama is waiting to decriminalize pot for his 2nd term.

Oh btw final tally is 310g dry.

Ive contributed good objective information on LEDs and hopefully it will help some folks who are on the fence to make a more informed decision.

Good luck homies! I may be back in a year or so!

C'mon Ricky don't flake out.
Can u give me the phenotypes with their corresponding numbers?
Please?
Who's been here the whole time?
Help a brother out would ya?

Be Safe. And don't be too paranoid.
It could be too much Sativa influence for you. Blueberry does it to me. Makes me want to hide in the closet. YUKKI. :-(
Peace Out Ricky.

Ricky,
Thanks for sharing the grow. Don't let the paranoia get to you, I haven't seen the black helicopters yet. I think you're way more likely to have LEO involvement through a traffic stop or an anonymous tip from someone you know. I don't worry at all about 420 (I've never heard of a member having any issues from posting here).

Whether you decide to stick around or not, the journal was well done. +reps.

Ricky,
Thanks for sharing the grow. Don't let the paranoia get to you, I haven't seen the black helicopters yet. I think you're way more likely to have LEO involvement through a traffic stop or an anonymous tip from someone you know. I don't worry at all about 420 (I've never heard of a member having any issues from posting here).

Whether you decide to stick around or not, the journal was well done. +reps.

Thx Steve that is somewhat reassuring I guess lol. Im taking a break though for sure from a journal, like I said maybe in 2012 sometime Ill start a perpetual journal.

Id like to correct my dry weight, it was actually 259g. Sorry for the confusion. But it smokes incredible. Very smooth whether its a joint, bowl or volcano. In the volcano it tastes amazing - a sweet and fruity floral flavor, say that 3 times. Grapefruit is my fav after smoke test, smell, flavor and high - which makes me hallucinate somewhat btw. I swear shadows dance :loopy:

Yes paranoia makes me contradictory

:peace: :love: and understanding!

Back
Top Bottom