C99 345W LED Grow Test

It's true about harvesting on a full moon. Something about the moons gravity pulls more resins out to the buds compared to a new moon that pulls toward the roots. Kind of like the ocean.

Your plants look great ;) love to see more led grows. Keep it up

That is nothing but pseudo-scientific claptrap. It's not true, cannot and has not ever been proven. It's as ridiculous as saying the location of the Sun against the background of the ecliptic and what constellatoin it is in will determine your characteristics.

Hate to be Captain Obvious but the earths shadow is what determines a full and new moon, not the moons distance. The moon is leaving earths orbit an inch a year and does not circle closer at any point.

Whats making it leave Ricky?

Great question - the tidal bulge the moon creates in our oceans has its own gravitational pull on the moon, however its in the form of angular momentum and is giving the moon enough energy to escape orbit at the rate of an inch per year. Umm uh thank you, uh thank you, uh thank you.

Spent too much time trying to figure out this USB microscope so I only got a few shots, and theyre only half decent. I cant hold the dayum thing steady enough but I will figure it out tomorrow. Ill do a garden update then..

01109.jpg

02103.jpg

03103.jpg

05101.jpg

I have to rest my hand against something to get a clear pic with my USB scope. I might put it on my tripod next time.

Tripod duh! I have one too :)

Nice, Id like to see these babies under the eye of a pro!

You can, look at your grow, haha. I'm no pro Ricky. Once I master the art of drying/curing. Your grow is what made me want to really hunt down the C99. It has been on the most wanted list for sometime. Did I already mentioned you should enter the plant for October POTM?

You can, look at your grow, haha. I'm no pro Ricky. Once I master the art of drying/curing. Your grow is what made me want to really hunt down the C99. It has been on the most wanted list for sometime. Did I already mentioned you should enter the plant for October POTM?

Haha lol, grass is always greener. dood if I thought I had any chance of winning potm Id enter no doubt. Personally I cant wait to see the 3 bushes Im about to put in the boom bloom room :) Plus I have The Purps seeds on de way :)

Haha lol, grass is always greener. dood if I thought I had any chance of winning potm Id enter no doubt. Personally I cant wait to see the 3 bushes Im about to put in the boom bloom room :) Plus I have The Purps seeds on de way :)

Make sure to enter a purple bud in the NOTM, it seems purple always wins.

Those plants look Sweeeet!!! Great trichs!!! Man those LEDs are doing the job right!!! :thumb:

Garden update: 51 days flowering

Trichs are looking half way milky now and I think 56 days will be good.

Last dose of nutes was on Monday and was not strong at all. Im going to flush today and then again in a few days and then chop.

Enjoy -

12221.JPG

12328.JPG

12520.JPG

12616.JPG

12716.JPG

12815.JPG

12915.JPG

13015.JPG

13163.JPG

13215.JPG

13314.JPG

13414.JPG

13514.JPG

13613.JPG

13712.JPG

13811.jpg

13914.jpg

14012.jpg

14218.jpg

14315.jpg

14414.jpg

14514.jpg

These seem to have filled out a fair bit from your last update! :thumb:

Thx McMuffin!

Those look amazing, well done!

Steve, Thx a million for being there from the start. Youre an incredible welcoming party and quasi 420mag rep. I cant say this journal would have been this close to completion without your interest, help and patience. If I could pick one dood to smoke de harvest with you da man!!
:passitleft:

Keep growing perfection bro!

Looking sweet Ricky,
One request, can you give me a shot of my favorite girls?
In case you forgot they are numbers 1,4 & 8.
Let a Cindy lover see his personal picks would you?

Looking sweet Ricky,
One request, can you give me a shot of my favorite girls?
In case you forgot they are numbers 1,4 & 8.
Let a Cindy lover see his personal picks would you?

dood youve been here cheering the whole way as well! I wish you had a grow journal.

You think Im gunna leave you hanging? Im going to take final photos the day of chop and youll see which plant is which. Just too much all through out if you feel me. Btw 1 is still in veg

4 in the last pix is dead center of the nine (middle) <- gotta make sure when dealing with stoners :)

Enter them anyway, it's about inspiration that your plants can bring to the community and the lurkers. Will help the Cannabis awareness program. The winning is just a bonus. :}

The plants are gorgeous. Can you please document the drying process? Like to learn from everyone with their own methods.

The Purps? That's another amazing strain! Can't wait to see you grow that one out.

The Purps? That's another amazing strain! Can't wait to see you grow that one out.

Well, not positive I will continue with a journal, Im deciding. But yes I hear The Purps are amazing.

Garden update: chopped after 56 days in the flower room.

Ilynnboy youre gunna kill me but I dropped my camera on the tile floor, it seemed alright but it froze up when I was transferring the pix to my cpu. Only a few copied over before the camera took a dump :(

I had photos of all of them like I have of #9, oh well. And #4 is there too but only after chop. Ill get a new camera in a few and take pix of the harvest according to plant and use my USB scope too.

14615.JPG

14715.JPG

14815.JPG

14913.JPG

#4 cola
15130.JPG

Back
Top Bottom