Mmmmick 1st Scrog 3 strains 90w LED closet

Hey there Mmmmick :smokin:

Great thread and well done on all your hard work, I'm a little late :ganjamon:

Hi csudh420, thank you.

Yeah things are a little slow at the moment, but I'll have a new journal started soon. It would be great if you can drop in on that one.

I'll be looking for that next grow too!:cheer:

After today (see my answer to you in my journal) I promise not to give you any advice.:rofl:

I would miss you if you didn't OMM.

Heheh, a stoner moment. We've all had those. Don't you be holding back on advice or opinion when you're in here. I rely on you and others to help keep me from killing my ladies and your advice is always welcome here.:welcome:

After 85 days (oct11) under flowering cycle the Super Skunk has finally finished. Smell has improved some after I allowed better ventilation, probably could be better still. The buds are very dense with decent trichs showing. I don't expect them to shrink too much as they dry.

comments and suggestions are welcome as always.

img_01576.jpg

mHPIM3569.JPG

img_01116.jpg

img_02555.jpg

Damn that looks good!
Congrats amigo!

I am starting my 2x 4th Gen ufo 2x bubble next week...thread made me feel real anxious

beautiful buds

SG

Hi Sanibel Welcome to 420. I'm pleased to host your first post.
Good luck with your grow. Are you planning to do a journal? Have you done any growing before?
Thanks for taking the time to have a look through my journal.

Hi Sanibel Welcome to 420. I'm pleased to host your first post.
Good luck with your grow. Are you planning to do a journal? Have you done any growing before?
Thanks for taking the time to have a look through my journal.

Will be first grow and journal will be here :) pretty excited.

SG

SHould be a fun grow to watch. Are you doing soil or some form of hydro?
I bet you're excited, it's a great journey you're about to take.

I am doing what i havent seen on here yet so kinda nervous, 2 6 plant bubbletronics and ofcourse 2 4th gen quad band 90w ufo's, prepped for like a month already

SG

I am doing what i havent seen on here yet so kinda nervous, 2 6 plant bubbletronics and ofcourse 2 4th gen quad band 90w ufo's, prepped for like a month already

SG

sorry I thought you meant bubble as a strain, in your previous post. 12 plants under 2 x 90w ufo's. gonna flower early?

Are you using any mylar in your setup? The UFO's have that 120 degree spread.

yes 2mil i have 6 feet high of mylar all around the closet even on the inside of the doors lol so full coverage.

SG

also thinking of adding some cfls at flowering time.

yes 2mil i have 6 feet high of mylar all around the closet even on the inside of the doors lol so full coverage.

SG

also thinking of adding some cfls at flowering time.

oh yeah, lots of mylar.

cfl's seem to make a load of difference, from what I've read.

Back
Top Bottom