Ganja_smoker's Hydroponic Grow Journal

Things are looking good in the growroom. The mother plant is happy on the vegetation side. The buds are starting to form on the clones in the flower room.

growroom5.jpg

day10b.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Amazing.... did you use the I-Grow-Chronic DVD to get an idea for your set-up? It looks exactly like the one in the vid.

Yes, the "I grow chronic" video has been a great resource for my growroom. It's not quite as big as the green guy's growroom. I'm doing everything pretty much the way he says to do it in the video. I recommend anyone who is thinking of starting a first grow to watch this video.

I'v ebeen watching thazt video for at least 6 months, and i have a closet ready to go the same way as seen in the video. I just need the genetics to get the same or if not better results. The Green Guy has been very helpful.!.!

One of the finest growth journals I've seen. Very inspirational, and educational. You rightfully deserve the fruits of your labor and extra cudo's for sharing them with all of us. You are welll on your way to a great start. Out of curiosity, do you have a rough estimate of the costs involved in getting started with this first venture?

One of the finest growth journals I've seen. Very inspirational, and educational. You rightfully deserve the fruits of your labor and extra cudo's for sharing them with all of us. You are welll on your way to a great start. Out of curiosity, do you have a rough estimate of the costs involved in getting started with this first venture?

thanks.
as for costs....I've saved most of the receipts from the purchases I've made for the growroom. Last time I added everything up, I think it came out to somewhere around $2000 Cost to set up a Grow Room

well i just read thru your entire journal from start to finish. i have to say you are a natural, this being your 1st time and all. whats your plan for the future? gonna keep cloning ww for a while or next time r u gonna try a new strain?

I was actually thinking about starting some new plants. Maybe after the next cloning, get rid of this mother and keep a "clone mother" and start a few new seeds. I want to keep a WW going, but it would be nice to try something different.

Hey ganja your plants looks excellent, they seem to get going so fast and waste no time sitting around, lol.

As far as a new seed selection how about trying something by Celtic Stone? I believe they are only sold on plant skunk right now though.... I'm growing this for my next grow, Celtic Stone and Celtic Berry, and I would love to see someone else grow a strain by this breeder b/c I am yet to see a journal on it, other than MV. Check em out.

hey been smokin......ive seen the celtic berry grown in matanuska valleys grow journal. you should check it out it looks amazing. in late flower it was covered with white crystals and was a deep purple or almost magenta color.

edit: guess i should have finished reading before i opened my mouth...lol.

Thats some nice information.... If you all don't mind, I would like to keep this thread as a grow journal. Please feel free to post grow journal pertinent information/questions/comments here.
:peace:

Day 18 in the flower room......

day18_7-8-07.jpg

.....and here's a photo looking down at the top of the mother plant.........

3ww_7-8-07.jpg

I re-routed a duct from my air conditioning vent to my grow room today. That should help keep things cool.

..........................................:peace:

In this photo, you can see the duct that I routed from my A/C.......

7-9-07.jpg

This is just a temporary set-up for now. After I harvest these plants, I'll cut a couple of holes in the wall. One for the A/C and one for the hot air exhaust. Then, I might be able to keep the door shut with the light on.

.............................................:peace:

Back
Top Bottom