GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes!

Day 29: (cont...)
Still the pride and joy of this grow is my own Fruity Gorilla Sorbet. She is now fully loaded and pushing some nice colas out with a very tacky feel to them all. Her height is approx 3ft at their main tops with the stacks going down to a decent lower point. They look so good up close and feeling their strength and solid stems is a good sign. She has totally dominated the half of the tank she shares with the C banana and only left her a tight space to exist.
20200428_120919.jpg
20200428_113743.jpg
C.B is existing very well mind you and has some nice fatties forming herself.
20200428_122130.jpg
The other end of the tray is the other bully, Monster Zkittelz .
20200428_121751.jpg
20200428_121554.jpg
She has really put her limbs to use in securing her space accross the year of the garden. Nice sized mains are everywhere and even the less bulky are starting to look good. I do feel that I could have got a little more leaf out to throw more below and will be trying to tuck and hide what I can as they all go forward to harvest. The LOS girls still have about 4 full weeks before hitting their harvest date and i am curious now to see how they hold off from finishing sooner.
Tank 1 has been doddle to manage with just fresh top ups of 30L when near empty. Still not done a ph test or ppm but they are looking so healthy and well that i dont think it has mattered at all. I am finding the old skool method to be very dull but working well and I dont think their is anything I can add improve it at all. A bold statement I am sure .lol
So here we have it folks. Another week down towards the harvest. All good and still so e great times ahead

Attachments

• 20200428_112523.jpg
    20200428_112523.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 53
Day 31: I did a little tidying and care taking today . Found the LOS pots to be very dry at the back so gave them a real good 20L between the three. Nearly no run off except from where it ran down pot edges inside !!. Will need to keep on top of this one as it's something I keep making a habit of through over watering worries. They havent suffered from it so far but the living bacteria will be pissed. Gave them a treat of Biosys tea with it. I did get sone pics fro. behind the room for a change and thought it was a good opportunity to get some closer pics too. It is clear to see how the dominant plants are pushing the light height and in both NFT trays, the middle plants are below and trying. Seeing how well the NFT has performed with my newer methods is a bonus and I think 2 plants per tank would have been a more favourable deal. In hindsight , I used to get 12 per tray 20 years ago and thought reducing it to 6 when I re setup growing a few years back was drastic. Goes to show how being on 420 has increased my yields per plant.....
The FGS is getting nice and tacky now and seeing the Monster Zkittelz and her lower growth has me hopeful on her tiels too. She does still have a few small sides growing but this far along , I dont know if it is worth culling g them now ( @Preston9mm ??). Each girl is doing her own thing very well it seems. even the Ghosty is ramming the buds with new growth and pistils bursts now. She looks like a Hash makers dream now with really dusty feeling trichs .
The FFT are being caught up in development slowly by the others now but the colours on them are starting to show in their pistils and overall stickiness. Handling them now has my hands super tacky and hard to wash off so we are right in the ball park folks. onward and upward.
20200429_145549.jpg
20200429_145448.jpg
20200429_145401.jpg
20200429_145316.jpg
20200429_145138.jpg
20200429_145034.jpg
20200429_144935.jpg
20200429_144643.jpg
20200429_144249.jpg
20200429_144137.jpg

Now my girls are looking so sweet. I cant help but show them to the world. lol
Have fun and enjoy what's left of our global holidays. woot woot.

Day 29: (cont...)
Still the pride and joy of this grow is my own Fruity Gorilla Sorbet. She is now fully loaded and pushing some nice colas out with a very tacky feel to them all. Her height is approx 3ft at their main tops with the stacks going down to a decent lower point. They look so good up close and feeling their strength and solid stems is a good sign. She has totally dominated the half of the tank she shares with the C banana and only left her a tight space to exist.
20200428_120919.jpg
20200428_113743.jpg
C.B is existing very well mind you and has some nice fatties forming herself.
20200428_122130.jpg
The other end of the tray is the other bully, Monster Zkittelz .
20200428_121751.jpg
20200428_121554.jpg
She has really put her limbs to use in securing her space accross the year of the garden. Nice sized mains are everywhere and even the less bulky are starting to look good. I do feel that I could have got a little more leaf out to throw more below and will be trying to tuck and hide what I can as they all go forward to harvest. The LOS girls still have about 4 full weeks before hitting their harvest date and i am curious now to see how they hold off from finishing sooner.
Tank 1 has been doddle to manage with just fresh top ups of 30L when near empty. Still not done a ph test or ppm but they are looking so healthy and well that i dont think it has mattered at all. I am finding the old skool method to be very dull but working well and I dont think their is anything I can add improve it at all. A bold statement I am sure .lol
So here we have it folks. Another week down towards the harvest. All good and still so e great times ahead

Man! Starting to get gigiddy in there :p
You’re gonna have some wild fire.
Just as well you set yourself up with a low maintenance rig this time, what with your broken toes and all?
I recognise the fat pistils on FGS from her half sister. She’s frosting and stacking like a champ!
Good to see everything looking so nice :yummy::cool:

Man! Starting to get gigiddy in there :p
You’re gonna have some wild fire.
Just as well you set yourself up with a low maintenance rig this time, what with your broken toes and all?
I recognise the fat pistils on FGS from her half sister. She’s frosting and stacking like a champ!
Good to see everything looking so nice :yummy::cool:
Thanks DD. I am happy with the near halfway point and hopeful on some stacked baseball bats.lol Very steady pace though and i get bored waiting now. Cheers buddy

Hey mate. Was so good to see you! What a bolt out of the blue!
The clouds parted and an angelic voice spaketh “graaak! kaah! huck.. hmm. Got a light, geezer?” About gave me a start!
All the way on harvest day. What a nice surprise.
We hope you got home ok after all that.. you know. I hope you don’t mind, actually I just told the girls to keep your tip in the end. Especially since no-one could find it after what happened. Anyway it seemed for the best. It’ll get better soon. Least said soonest mended, I say.
Do come again mate! The Stable door is always open to you.
Thanks again for the beans :green_heart::love:

Seriously, though. She fell over when I took out her supports.
4FF1D8DB-C947-4A7A-AFBD-07141348ED4C.jpeg

Thanks for yours!
DC3440D3-D223-4869-B264-4C5ADC4BFE25.jpeg

Hey mate. Was so good to see you! What a bolt out of the blue!
The clouds parted and an angelic voice spaketh “graaak! kaah! huck.. hmm. Got a light, geezer?” About gave me a start!
All the way on harvest day. What a nice surprise.
We hope you got home ok after all that.. you know. I hope you don’t mind, actually I just told the girls to keep your tip in the end. Especially since no-one could find it after what happened. Anyway it seemed for the best. It’ll get better soon. Least said soonest mended, I say.
Do come again mate! The Stable door is always open to you.
Thanks again for the beans :green_heart::love:

Seriously, though. She fell over when I took out her supports.
4FF1D8DB-C947-4A7A-AFBD-07141348ED4C.jpeg

Thanks for yours!
DC3440D3-D223-4869-B264-4C5ADC4BFE25.jpeg
I am so honoured to be recieved so welcomingly. Hiding in the ALL-BLACKS jockstrap trunk worked !!. So glad you thought of it before I wasted the airfare !!. heehee. That is some great pic work mate. love it.heehee. Seeing how easy pics can be manipulated should also help with my defence case, Cows tell lies too !!!!.

The Hulklato is truly astounding D. seeing how huge she went and now , obviously how heavy she is with oil ect... , crazy she held herself so well. You have done her so much Justice matey. One Happy Donkey and another very happy GGD. fingers crossed on the POTM. Very well deserved as is the other title. peace and huge respect mate. be safe

Day 36/50+: Update time for these very happy bushes.
I am starting to see some real good bud swell occurring throughout the canopy. Most surprisingly the Black ghost . Out of nowhere this little cabbage has burst into the game with something to prove it seems. I have been watching her creep up steadily as she finally decided I was a worthy 'receiver of swollen buds" !!. Since she has shown herself , her trich build up is way above the other girls , even the GG#4!!!!!!.
I spent some time in the room yesterday with them and she had not looked like she does now !. I have to say also that the trichs were definately not as tacky and pungent either. It looks like overnight , their has been some very fast swelling and production with them all. I checked and refilled the res's for the NFT girls with a slightly lower strength and an addition of Shogun Pk warrior at 1/4 strength during yesterdays time and feel that this could have been why. Sounds crazy but I do rate the shogun from a few positive uses and I cant explain the changes so quickly else wise ??. The overall canopy looks beautiful now with so many good sized colas vying for top spot.
Fruity Gorilla Sorbet is really whacking the new growth onto her pistils now and looks very nice all joining up. I do feel she is a little unkempt on the training side so have a little too much lower larf.( no laughing @Preston9mm !! lol). her bud stacking is impressive for the genetics but seeing the Hulklato of DonkeyDick's and her stacking , the gelato seems the deciding factor with these 2 different crosses. Her actual pistols are without doubt bg41 and look identical to the mother/pollen chucker before I culled her. Her smell is a sweet candy like zkittelz was too so all looking very positive with her. fingers are left very sticky when she is touched.
20200504_182552.jpg
20200504_182406.jpg
20200504_171914.jpg
20200504_170911.jpg
20200504_170757.jpg

C.Banana is lost among the bud sea of her tank at present but still in there fighting on. definately a banana sweetness to her and starting to sticky up. Her buds are stacking but not as plentiful as her mates.
20200503_141500.jpg
20200503_141455.jpg

Monster Zkittelz is growing similar to the GZ I had before and I think she will need some bringing to light a little on all her lower branches. They have happily spread out to the space but also dropped a lot in height through weight of trichs. Nkt as spindly as the GG#4 but has a lot of lower growth that can be turned into better growth higher in the canopy. Her main tops are looking good
20200503_141520.jpg
20200503_141515.jpg
Cont...

Day 36/50+ (cont..)
FFT#1 Is doing really well and swelling her buds nicely. fruit smelling and a little diesel from her up close. I have to get better at the moisture levels in these pots as they are drinking so much at the moment . She is not going to break any record and I think she could have been left to grow more natural as she would t have been too tall.
FFT#5 has the fattest looking colas of the three strains and looks the heaviest in flower. she has used all the space she had to poke colas up to the light and they do go a good way down below too. Stems on these girls are so chunky now too. No diesel but a little less sweet smelling than the other 2 . She is doing so well amd looks the healthiest of the 3.
FFT#7 is the largest in diameter but mainly due to being able to use the back wall of the growroom. She has buds everywhere and they are quite tall already in places. Still very sativa looking and I think this is a done deal on her being the last out of the FF girls. Her stem is the fattest I have seen in a while in my garden and pipe material. !. I love opening the tent and seeing these three girls in their glory under the sp250. It is why Iove this stage so much too.
20200504_171640.jpg
20200504_171544.jpg
20200504_170410.jpg
20200503_141906.jpg
20200503_141849.jpg
20200503_141842.jpg

Wedding Cake is the Queen of her domain over in the second tank. I am impressed with this strain no end. It reminds me very much of cookie Kush in hiw it looks and smells but their is a lot more teich production and general frost to her and another smell in their too that is sweet . Her bud stacks are looking very plentiful and dense so I am minding the RH now and keeping on top of it. Her size is good too and in her position she can keep light on most of her girth.
Black ghost Og has been the surprise of this grow for me. watching her struggle initially and now putting even the GG#4 to shame for trichrome production and frost. She has burst through the canopy with a angry now and is really swelling nicely. She would be a hash makers dream looking at her now. I would love to see @DonkeyDick squish one of these !!.

Gorilla Glue#4 continues on her quest to break her strings to freedom like her hero Pinocchio. She is a frosty little monster and smells so sweet. I wish I had not stunted her in the beginning but cant wait to sample her .
20200504_171301.jpg
20200504_164532.jpg
20200503_143130.jpg

So here we have it fellow Growmies. About 4 weeks to go approx before the main felling starts and I now have to start adding a filter to the fans.
Be peaceful and well Growmies.

I would love to see @DonkeyDick squish one of these
Me too! Sounds like a recommendation to me. Black Ghost OG added to wishlist. Thanks for that. Watching closely, mate.
Some lovely flowers coming together in there buddy. Good to see!
:ganjamon:

Me too! Sounds like a recommendation to me. Black Ghost OG added to wishlist. Thanks for that. Watching closely, mate.
Some lovely flowers coming together in there buddy. Good to see!
:ganjamon:
I am shocked at her quick frosting now. she looks sweet. it was her swelling that made me sit up. it has to bonus and trichs with a burst of pistil too but I think she will be the most likely for a squish i have seen in my tents. The original Hulkberry has an appeal in pics like it too. I got a good frosting and gritty feel to her but this is something else. Wasnt a great veg plant it seems and I did pop 2 seeds as thisbone looked like it wouldnt make it but the second seed never budged at all. still sat in the cube with her somewhere. might surprise me and pop up. lol . will check tomorrow to make sure I haven't got two fused and growing together.!!!.

Day 38: just a few pics today to show stem and general health.
20200506_133147.jpg
20200506_133032.jpg
20200506_133009.jpg
20200506_132806.jpg
20200506_132710.jpg
20200506_132613.jpg
20200506_132550.jpg
20200506_132541.jpg
20200506_132510.jpg
Looking good mate!
That are some nice fat trunks there :D
Been busy mate, wasn't allot on 420.. just started a new grow back on the SSH my fav strain!

Looks like your best run yet GG! Great looking garden Mr. GreenJeans. :bravo:
Hey Mr S. Thanks buddy. hope your Well and still safe. Been so much time to do stuff but took a less active medium to grow in it seems. I have been kicking dirt round up there for something to do. !. Still not ph'ed since setting up the trays and only adding fresh mix when the res drops enough. Had to test the thinking out and seems to have held out. Day 103 since planting and on day 39 of flower too.!!!. expected to at least have some annoyed tips about occasionally but nothing . Might be luck but it is holding out very well for that scenario!.
Still going with the MC Guru crew mix and additional silver bullet roots for the res health and all healthy in the zone. Tried not defoliating as much as usually do with photoperiods after re reading too much and wish i had took a little more of some lowers but in general seem to get longer colas this way. I know it's obvious and logical that this is potentially the plants usual plan if natural but trying to get a definitive answer gets muddy when thinking back to previous comparisons.lol bloody weed memory.. Great to see you here mate. time is tight for us all and I appreciate it. be well

Looking good mate!
That are some nice fat trunks there :D
Been busy mate, wasn't allot on 420.. just started a new grow back on the SSH my fav strain!
Hi Peter. thanks for the comments. all going too good and I am waiting for the crash. heehee. I will come join you for the fun and nothing wrong with finding your keeper and fave strains. I think so many of us get caught up in chasing this. good for you on finding one at least so far. You know it well now too so can pr-empt any issues and also afford to mess around a little with ideas for any improvements to be made. I struggle to hit a standard due to strain differences and add to this the pheno variety of some strains being so wide , it gets even more difficult finding environment or strain/pheno to be the cause of any issues or growing skill. I love the Gorilla glue strains so am hunting a good one to keep. My own seed cross has the Gorilla Zkittelz in it but she is looking more gelato side. I am stoked with her being so good at this point . She is weeks younger than her stable mates but bigger and more productive . Be safe mate. see you on the journal too.

Hi Peter. thanks for the comments. all going too good and I am waiting for the crash. heehee. I will come join you for the fun and nothing wrong with finding your keeper and fave strains. I think so many of us get caught up in chasing this. good for you on finding one at least so far. You know it well now too so can pr-empt any issues and also afford to mess around a little with ideas for any improvements to be made. I struggle to hit a standard due to strain differences and add to this the pheno variety of some strains being so wide , it gets even more difficult finding environment or strain/pheno to be the cause of any issues or growing skill. I love the Gorilla glue strains so am hunting a good one to keep. My own seed cross has the Gorilla Zkittelz in it but she is looking more gelato side. I am stoked with her being so good at this point . She is weeks younger than her stable mates but bigger and more productive . Be safe mate. see you on the journal too.
That is so true.. on strain chasers.. but had to take a really hard hit on that different strain grow due to hermies that f'd up the whole tent.. almost dries out but the yield is about the half in what I expected.. that's why I got a bit afraid of buying all different seeds from different brands as some are so unstable. So this time more on the safe side with the SH lol. Good that your own seed cross got out so well!

That is so true.. on strain chasers.. but had to take a really hard hit on that different strain grow due to hermies that f'd up the whole tent.. almost dries out but the yield is about the half in what I expected.. that's why I got a bit afraid of buying all different seeds from different brands as some are so unstable. So this time more on the safe side with the SH lol. Good that your own seed cross got out so well!
fell lucky thet gave good genetics out. did you se that massive Hulklato yhat Donkeydick grew out from a seed I sent. was Hulkberry and Gelato41. 5 foot tall colas and a huge plant. in plant of the month now. I need to pop a crop of them too at some point. thet gave the most seeds of the lot but are an 11 week min flowering it seems. Well worth it and o vent wait to see his yield from it. Very proud of how well he worked it too.
Worth staying with your trusted ones sometimes and only throw a couple of different ones in for percy. cheers Peter.

fell lucky thet gave good genetics out. did you se that massive Hulklato yhat Donkeydick grew out from a seed I sent. was Hulkberry and Gelato41. 5 foot tall colas and a huge plant. in plant of the month now. I need to pop a crop of them too at some point. thet gave the most seeds of the lot but are an 11 week min flowering it seems. Well worth it and o vent wait to see his yield from it. Very proud of how well he worked it too.
Worth staying with your trusted ones sometimes and only throw a couple of different ones in for percy. cheers Peter.
True, I def will do some others as well but for my next one stick to the promising SH.
Good to hear about the hulklato man, do you have a pic, makes me curious what monsterplant donkeydick grew

Hi guys
This was the Hulklato, Pete.
A17EAAA8-8100-42A8-9FA6-9262EEEE49B7.jpeg

That was 12 weeks. Sketchy photo :p There’s others around.
Weights just in, gigiddy. Almost 4.5 oz of what, provisionally, is some of the best bud I’ve ever smoked! I’ll be interested to see how the flowers finish at 14 weeks.
I collected 1.7oz of trim, too. I’ve never had any worth saving til now :high-five: For anyone who hasn’t read @zeroday’s excellent erudition on the subject it’s here.
Timing-wise I’ve just cracked my last oz in store (besides some CBD) so she had to come down when she did. It’s working out.
Next one’s starting up, look..
868D621B-5D5E-46B5-88F3-82ED0130E76B.jpeg

I hope you’re having good days good people.

Hi guys
This was the Hulklato, Pete.
A17EAAA8-8100-42A8-9FA6-9262EEEE49B7.jpeg

That was 12 weeks. Sketchy photo :p There’s others around.
Weights just in, gigiddy. Almost 4.5 oz of what, provisionally, is some of the best bud I’ve ever smoked! I’ll be interested to see how the flowers finish at 14 weeks.
I collected 1.7oz of trim, too. I’ve never had any worth saving til now :high-five: For anyone who hasn’t read @zeroday’s excellent erudition on the subject it’s here.
Timing-wise I’ve just cracked my last oz in store (besides some CBD) so she had to come down when she did. It’s working out.
Next one’s starting up, look..
868D621B-5D5E-46B5-88F3-82ED0130E76B.jpeg

I hope you’re having good days good people.
Holy shit! That's a really nice plant there!
Nice job, in love with the build and the long cola's of the plant! :D

Back
Top Bottom