Auto Fun At Ganjagrandaddies

DAY 49 f : Hi guys and gals. Sorry for the delay this week but the British winter hits us old croneys hard and I have been fighting flu. Hardest part had been finding a leotard but now sorted and back with smile again.
Thankfully i am on the mend now and starting to function again so could get back to the fun that is growing. After a week of the girls going it alone with a very very light watering only . They have proven the lack of need in my help !!!. Gutting to see them not care that i was ill and just keep growing anyway ... not sure if this is a part of the disease resistant qualities or nature proving we really get in the way ?. Lol
Their week has been about ripening the pistils and trichs by the look of them now. All of the strains are really showing their proven genetics off so well . Even the stunted Mexican has added a little "something ,something " this week. They are smelling so unique between the strains with the six shootwr being the most pungent with her diesel overtones. All nice and tacky to touch with a week to add even more trichs and oils. The Strawberry An exciting ending in sight now...and maybe a rest.... ..

Hahahaha thanks. Was trying a wooden box out she bought me for xmas oddly enough , only just found the damn latch. lol. Only just recovering from the dreaded seasonal winter flu that hits me most years at this time. Hit me harder this year so struggled a little to function but thankfully Mrs GG and the kids have kept me alive while I got sorted. Nearly back to full useless, old fart strength now thankfully. Update imminent...
Merry xmas Trala and a beautiful new year and future ahead.
Merry Christmas to you and yours A

Thank you for the fun and the learning. Let’s do it again I 2022!

Merry Christmas to you and yours A

Thank you for the fun and the learning. Let’s do it again I 2022!
With pleasure and frostier buds. T. Your a veteran now too. X

Merry Christmas to you and yours and a blessed New Year.

I need to get back and catchup on your journal. :rofl:
Thanks tok. I hope you had a great time filled with love bro. We are close to the finish with this one too now. Been a long run.

DAY 52 F: So close to the finish line now folks. They have coped really well with my lack of attention this last week or so. The ripening is in full effect now ans the fade out of the leaves is really adding to the autumn colours I have now

They have a good amount of buds tucked away within the foliage too

Certainly no bonsai grow with the ladies and even attempting to go low resulted in a nice full canopy like the #2 six shooter, just lower down. The smells among these strains are so different to each other but so strong too. The six Shooter has a really heavy diesel hit now with a sweet candy undertone.
Strawberry pie is a fruity sweet and starting to get tacky.
I fed with a dose of the shogun finisher ,dragon force , to help try to boost them during this last week of growth. Fingers crossed. With an end in sight to what has been a really positive run a and experience of Learning about how autos actually grow too , I feel it has been a worthwhile endeavour. Harvest frequency can easily match bigger yields from longer veg times of a photoperiod run and if you dont have a lot of time space to grow , an ideal route.
With about a week to go before the chop starts , I hope to finish on a real positive with these ladies and this light too. The fc3000 has performed amazingly well and powered these biggies without a hitch.
All in all a good week. Until next time growmies. Be well .

DAY 56 F: Hi all. Here we are in the last few days of the auto fun run that was supposed to be a shorter one for sure but just kept getting pushed to another run. So simple to work with and no messing with light timings had proven to be a simple but effective way to keep producing a fair amount of bud on a regular 4 week cycle . Timing it together to allow germination, seedling, veg , and then flowering was easy to cycle during the perpetual but the differing rh levels needed did present a slight dilemma towards the final flowering phases with bud rot appearing on a couple of chunky buds along the way. Giving the 2 super-soil beds a run has proven to be effective and a winner rather than the 60L pots I had to add feed too to keep pace previously. With just water and the ecothrive amendments for the majority of the run , the green didn't alter throughout the cycles until the fading out started to appear late flower. My unattended period while ill also had them drying out a little too much for living soil which I also feel contributed to the final fading out a little too.
Now at their final week officially , they are looking so ready... They all look so potent and are nice and aromatic as soon as you get close.
Both of the six Shooter are coming out together 1st . Their purple tone and frosty appearance makes them look so damn "filthy kush ", an appeal for the older folks and reminds me of an old lush in a velvet jacket and cigarette holder tucked away in a smoking club. Lol

They have had some.leaf stripped but not a lot compared to the others. #2 is also a lot smaller than #1 but has some.nice bug chunks hidden away too. They have a fuel heavy terp for sure now , very potent...

The Mexican airline are about finished too with the #1 being far less productive than her sister as expected. They smell nice and sweet like candy so far and the #2 does have some fair sized colas on her. I dont expect a big yield with these but they look and smell so nice now that the quality will be the saving grace.

The Strawberry Pie girls are the stars of this show without doubt. Having stripped out the #2 of most of her fans, it was easy to see how many chunky colas she had produced. They are flipping withbtheirbweight now and so close to a perfect finish too. I am leaning them rather than breaking out the yo yos at this point and hope I wont have to start stringing them up. The #1 is looking beautiful and healthy and can go another weeknk think. She has a few fresh pistils still being put out and is steadily swelling too. She has most of her leaf still intact and seems to be using them to her advantage too . Looking around her and ar how many colas she has developed so well , I can see how outside they can make monster plants with no lack of light ect.. A really nice strain to grow and I would love to see one in a good dwc system too. On par with bluedreamatic I expect. They have a pineapple fruit smell to them too so I cannot wait to try it after a nice cure.
Fingers crossed for a string finish now.folks.

we are nearly there now. Thanks for staying with me through out this perpetual fun run and I hope you got to see autos and a few different methods of lst ect. Along the way. It has been fun and very productive for me with some amazing variety and buds to enjoy. Until next time . Be well and red eyed.

DAY 60 F : Hi all. Here we are at day 60 and a final few pics of the girls growing. They are all being put into their dark period for 48 hours in a day or two. I gave them a final watering today to help them during the dark time and hopefully allow them to kick more oils out. I have spent the last 2 days trimming most of the fan leaf and a good portion of their sugar leaves on the smaller ladies too. It has shown me how much bud is actually around the bases too. The Mexican look so nice and fruity smelling too stripped back. The #2 is a lot bigger yield than the #1 without doubt bow but both look nice and chunky rather than gangly buds.
The Six Shooter look even more potent than the Mexican with a real nail polish/fuel kick and a fresh cut fruit smell that oozes from them now. They are so damn sticky to work with too now. They are ready for the finish now without doubt and have a fair amount of sugar coating.
Both of the Strawberry Pie have been impressive from early days. I have stripped the #1 out a little more now and she has so e extremely good looking buds around her. Still with a lot of the sugar leaves and smaller fans to help the last few days finish her properly , she looks so sweet and unique . #2 Has begun to topple all over now as she adds the weight to her pineapple smelling colas. Thet are somid to touch and so fresh smelling and looking. Even bent over and supporting each other, the colas look very capable and potent. She also has a couple of her fans still active for the last days.
I hope we all started 2022 with a bang and a big smile. Enjoy the pics. Back soon for the chop pics...

Be well.

Wow, some beauties there GGD!
Thank you stunger. They have been really enjoyable to grow too. The last fes weeks has been mostly their own doing with a beautiful fade out. I needed the head start on the trimming so had to go "Edward Scissorhands " on them all. Still have the last harvest to trim too. Hung it intact and now needs the tiny sugar leaves trimming and a lot of crispy fans. 4 plants to do and avoiding it at all costs. Hahaha. Focused on these Instead Lol. Have a great 2022 .

DAY 63 G: Yay , we are done with the final group of autoflowers in what has been a really fun perpetual run with some great strains and results. Thankfully these 3 strains from Fast buds and the Mars Hydro Fc3000 light , were a really good combination to end on. The buds on all of the plants are rock solid and full of trichs but each strains feature are glaringly different. The aroma of the six Shooter is heavily fuel and a a perfume hit while the Mexican has a sweet candy/spicy smell and a little citrus to it. The Strawberry pie are a different kind of sweetness like cut pineapples and a little citrus. Their unique visual appeal is just as different with some potent looking darkness and some multi-coloured jamboree. I did de-leaf more the last week to give them a head start on drying . They have been in my supersoil too with a very minimal inclusion of any feed beside the ecothrive amendments. The beds have worked so well with these ladies and I am surprised at how they naturally faded at the right time and not from depleted soil. No real deficiencies throughout the grow either which I am happy to write. The room is a very low 8°C at the moment with no lights running so they take a good time to dry out properly as the last crop have. It does help with a nice smooth finish to the Terps and potency too. Bringing them down and hanging them to dry was a fairly straight forward affair thankfully. Now it's a waiting game for a final report and summary. A well earned rest is in order to deplete some of this stock too , purely temporary..
Enjoy the pics until next time

DAY 63 G: Yay , we are done with the final group of autoflowers in what has been a really fun perpetual run with some great strains and results. Thankfully these 3 strains from Fast buds and the Mars Hydro Fc3000 light , were a really good combination to end on. The buds on all of the plants are rock solid and full of trichs but each strains feature are glaringly different. The aroma of the six Shooter is heavily fuel and a a perfume hit while the Mexican has a sweet candy/spicy smell and a little citrus to it. The Strawberry pie are a different kind of sweetness like cut pineapples and a little citrus. Their unique visual appeal is just as different with some potent looking darkness and some multi-coloured jamboree. I did de-leaf more the last week to give them a head start on drying . They have been in my supersoil too with a very minimal inclusion of any feed beside the ecothrive amendments. The beds have worked so well with these ladies and I am surprised at how they naturally faded at the right time and not from depleted soil. No real deficiencies throughout the grow either which I am happy to write. The room is a very low 8°C at the moment with no lights running so they take a good time to dry out properly as the last crop have. It does help with a nice smooth finish to the Terps and potency too. Bringing them down and hanging them to dry was a fairly straight forward affair thankfully. Now it's a waiting game for a final report and summary. A well earned rest is in order to deplete some of this stock too , purely temporary..
Enjoy the pics until next time

Congratulations on the harvest my friend @Ganjagrandaddy .
Fantastic work.
Omg you have some trimming to do there .

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom