GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes!

Cheers DD. The FGS is sweet as a nut . Cure will see it perfect I think. Not weighed it yet but will later. Monster is a beautiful stink too. So candy sweet. Both little over dry but the bovedas will balance that out nicely.
Heres my lady trimmed mean and clean.
20200603_145108.jpg
20200603_144845.jpg
20200603_144531.jpg
20200603_142857.jpg
20200602_212055.jpg
and a couple of the monster Zkittelz buds
20200603_145158.jpg
20200603_145441.jpg
20200603_145404.jpg

She was a productive girl too.
Tonight it's the turn of the FFT Strains to be culled. Pics to follow .....
Thanks DD
You did it, man! Your own strain, home and hosed.
Jolly well done old chap!
The FGS is the Hulklato’s half-sister. I tell you if she’s half the smoke you’ll be a happy man.
The Hulklato is our all time, all day favourite to go to. A bit of a cure has developed some delicious notes on the nose. (Edit: So happy to have another couple coming on already). This is some of the best connoisseur cannabis in the world without exaggeration.

That’s a seriously good haul, mister!
Nice photos.
:love: :green_heart:

You did it, man! Your own strain, home and hosed.
Jolly well done old chap!
The FGS is the Hulklato’s half-sister. I tell you if she’s half the smoke you’ll be a happy man.
The Hulklato is our all time, all day favourite to go to. A bit of a cure has developed some delicious notes on the nose. (Edit: So happy to have another couple coming on already). This is some of the best connoisseur cannabis in the world without exaggeration.

That’s a seriously good haul, mister!
Nice photos.
:love: :green_heart:
Thanks D . Seeing you grow it to such a brilliant success was an unbelievable feeling for me too. Knowing its hit was going to be good but in what description was the question. Seeing your responses and now reading this has me even more stoked on them now. Thankfully Hulklato seeds are a abundant and will be deployed thanks to your pioneering grow. Gutted she did t hit POTM for us but as you pointed out 1.2 and beyond is coming.lol . We need joint recognition for this one now DD. You have developed it from ground up so need a tag to its recognition when it storms the scene. ;) . Love that it is now the new favourite and I have to harp back to our of our initial chats about trying it out and my confidence about it wobbling you.lol
This FGS is very nice too. Rock solid buds and a fair harvest for her time and run out. Resounding success for me here with the quick flowering time too. Need to be pro-active to keep the genetics with only 4 seeds left of that mix. The mixed bag will have some interesting others in there too to throw out especially the cookie Kush that certainly got mixed. A lucky dip I will enjoy trying. Update below in following post......
Be safe and well buddy. Thank you for your continued support and contributions mate. Means a lot. Happy days.

HARVEST UPDATE:
Day 130 from seed and the Fruity Gorilla Sorbet and the Monster Zkittelz are Done and dusted , weighed and curing. I am very happy with the results of them both and now know how they grow for future germination.( noted in the empty spaces) They have both performed fairly well in the NFT but I do feel the huge HUGO block straight from the seedplug was an error on my part. The roots were so happy to be kept moist in the big cube that they took a long time to get into the game and stayed in the cube too long for my experience of how they mat usually in NFT. That being said they did do a decent job of finishing I just know it could have been a lot better.
Heres the numbers for the first 2 harvests
MONSTER ZKITTELZ 134.78g
FRUITY GORILLA SORBET 92.95g
The Monster Zkittelz is so fruity candy smelling already with that hint of limonene that cures into a smoother aroma as the jar days progress. I cannot wait to see how it finishes up.
The Fruity Gorilla had a less sweetcandy fruit taste but more market stall fruit as you walk through in summer. Best way to describe it really.lol
The nugs are rock solid on both of them which i am happy to write and think the lights help there. The lowers developed amazingly well on the Monster Zkittelz and I never expected to see so many solid buds as I took her out. I think given space and more light focused lst , she would be a huge yielder ( noted!) They look sweet close up too. Lots of frosty sugar that we crave so much. Same with the FGS, Hard crusty nugs that have a sticky crumble to them that is gorilla Glue all the way. They both smoke so smooth with no kick of Chlorophyll at all which I was concerned about from the drying so quickly. The flavour is there without doubt and the hit is a steady relaxing experience for the Monster that is nice to settle in to. The Fgs is a little more "sudden ". Lol
I think it could be easy to be suckered into the fruit flavour and miss that Limonine kick that is opening up those avenues to the receptors that she is searching out to engulf !!. Will be a night time smoke to avoid idiotic humour and giggles in the wrong places for this one !. Overall , a good start
20200604_005704.jpg
20200604_005515.jpg
20200604_005242.jpg
20200604_005121.jpg
20200604_004858.jpg
Screenshot_20200521-110332_2.png
20200603_142857.jpg
20200601_165500.jpg
20200601_165018.jpg

That's the dried ladies dealt with now on to where are we at with the dark days on the other strains.
Cont......

Day 130: with the F.g.s and M.s done we can move on to the other girls.
C.Banana is hanging to dry after she was trimmed up 2 days back with the dried monster and FGS. She doesnt look much of a yield and stinks to high heaven of fruity diesel. Never picked it up during the growing but so prominently there now.
20200603_233041.jpg

FFT#1 has now been trimmed after 48h hours dark along with her fft sisters. She has a really nice pineapple stink to her too now. Not huge buds but very solid and I think will maintain their size well once dried. The scissors were very sticky and needed constant cleaning while clipping .
20200603_231823.jpg
20200603_231620.jpg

FFT#5 has been the surprise of these girls for me. Her overall bud amounts and density is way more than the #7. She smells a fresh fruit type of aroma with a hint of something else , still one sure but some thing different. Let's see after her dry. Buds are nice and dense inher and the 2 main quads are huge . I will be very careful drying these due their density now. I cannot figure an estimate on her yield yet but suspect she will be the champion of the grow.
20200603_233006.jpg
20200603_232124.jpg
20200603_231945.jpg
20200603_231515.jpg
20200603_231356.jpg
20200603_231258.jpg

She is looking so good now and I now have the long wait to do before I find out some numbers

Cont.....

DAY 130 ( cont...)
Sorry for the long one but a lot is happening.lol

FFT#7 finished well with some nice sized fruity/spicy colas on her. Solid nugs all round on this lady. She is less productive than the #5 but still looks a contender. A nice stickiness to her as I hung her is a good sign. Trimming up was as expected, a sticky icky pain in the ass. Thankfully Mrs GG is an expert and very quick so makes the process bearable. ( I make her do it naked too like the Cartel cooking houses , she hasn't sussed she doesnt need to yet and I ain't telling !).
20200603_232810.jpg
20200603_232918.jpg
20200604_004134.jpg
20200604_004249.jpg

After their 48 hours total dark and being dry as witches boobs , separating all of the trim from the fans was an easy affair. So far I have about 2 oz of sticky icky trim from this round to add to the pounds from the last one. I really need to get making some hash now. Freezer is rammed with trim and stalks.lol
The remaining girls from Original sensible seeds are due out this evening after a dark period of 72 hours total dark in place. The Wedding cake is still looking as she did with normal light ect.. as are the other 2.
20200603_232229.jpg
20200603_232518.jpg
20200603_232625.jpg
20200603_232719.jpg
Even without any fluids they are stood rock solid with no bending at all. Roll on the kids going to bed. Final 3 out for a trim. HAPPY DAYS PEOPLE.
I will update later as to the last 3 trims then it's the long wait ..... Be safe and sane growmies

DAY 130 ( cont...)
Sorry for the long one but a lot is happening.lol

FFT#7 finished well with some nice sized fruity/spicy colas on her. Solid nugs all round on this lady. She is less productive than the #5 but still looks a contender. A nice stickiness to her as I hung her is a good sign. Trimming up was as expected, a sticky icky pain in the ass. Thankfully Mrs GG is an expert and very quick so makes the process bearable. ( I make her do it naked too like the Cartel cooking houses , she hasn't sussed she doesnt need to yet and I ain't telling !).
20200603_232810.jpg
20200603_232918.jpg
20200604_004134.jpg
20200604_004249.jpg

After their 48 hours total dark and being dry as witches boobs , separating all of the trim from the fans was an easy affair. So far I have about 2 oz of sticky icky trim from this round to add to the pounds from the last one. I really need to get making some hash now. Freezer is rammed with trim and stalks.lol
The remaining girls from Original sensible seeds are due out this evening after a dark period of 72 hours total dark in place. The Wedding cake is still looking as she did with normal light ect.. as are the other 2.
20200603_232229.jpg
20200603_232518.jpg
20200603_232625.jpg
20200603_232719.jpg
Even without any fluids they are stood rock solid with no bending at all. Roll on the kids going to bed. Final 3 out for a trim. HAPPY DAYS PEOPLE.
I will update later as to the last 3 trims then it's the long wait ..... Be safe and sane growmies
Man that all looks great! I usually make butter with my trim, but I do want to try to make some hash. I've never tried it, but I want to try it one of these days. I will be harvesting 3 plants in about 5 weeks or so to try it out.

she hasn't sussed she doesnt need to yet and I ain't telling
:rofl:
making some hash now
Mmm.
Break out the rizlas!

Figgis for notm!

You’ve got some fire in those sensible seeds strains there. They look on point.

I don’t see your (other? Can’t remember. Don’t care.) sponsor up here returning any of your support or hard work.
It looks nice and you have done well but where are they?
Mystery strains?
Bagseeds, mate.
They might be hemp or hooch how would you know? Not much use in a medical garden I’m afraid. You’d have no idea how to get the best extracts apart from grow after grow of trial and error. (Which, as you know, is exactly what I did with the bagseed I started with).
To my mind (I know :rolleyes: ) you go to a seedbank for surety. I may have missed something here, but I think they have missed their own point. And I think they are letting you down.
Sorry GGD to bring balance in the force like this. It’s different for me I don’t have time to piss about I need to know what I’m growing and how to plan to use it right to get it done - and I’m doing different to you for different reasons. It will make me cross if these guys turn out to be time wasting muppets after all, that’s all. Time is short.

Hey, have I told you today that I love your work? :high-five:

Man that all looks great! I usually make butter with my trim, but I do want to try to make some hash. I've never tried it, but I want to try it one of these days. I will be harvesting 3 plants in about 5 weeks or so to try it out.
cheers and welcome aboard mate. i need to do something with it all now, been saving it since last harvest too. Its one of those next week jobs and now caught up with me. lol
have freezer full of ice cubes for months now. the ice buckets and bags is such an easy process to use. bags fairly inexpensive and reusable so worth doing too. i get around an oz of decent hash from waste. will be waiting for the rest before i start i think. see what i can rinse from all these varieties.lol

:rofl:

Mmm.

Break out the rizlas!

Figgis for notm!

You’ve got some fire in those sensible seeds strains there. They look on point.

I don’t see your (other? Can’t remember. Don’t care.) sponsor up here returning any of your support or hard work.
It looks nice and you have done well but where are they?
Mystery strains?
Bagseeds, mate.
They might be hemp or hooch how would you know? Not much use in a medical garden I’m afraid. You’d have no idea how to get the best extracts apart from grow after grow of trial and error. (Which, as you know, is exactly what I did with the bagseed I started with).
To my mind (I know :rolleyes: ) you go to a seedbank for surety. I may have missed something here, but I think they have missed their own point. And I think they are letting you down.
Sorry GGD to bring balance in the force like this. It’s different for me I don’t have time to piss about I need to know what I’m growing and how to plan to use it right to get it done - and I’m doing different to you for different reasons. It will make me cross if these guys turn out to be time wasting muppets after all, that’s all. Time is short.

Hey, have I told you today that I love your work? :high-five:
mate you never cease to make me grin. I am grateful to be your homie. i do grow for income too and make sure i am kept in my own needs first with strain yields ect. this is why i keep things mixed up a bit too. always a couple that will not do great weighted against a few show stoppers. If i had room i would be so commercially driven it would take the pleasure too much.I do love the learning from the strains as they grow now and i have a lot of variety under my belt to compare with now. the seeds unknown are for their purpose really. We get to see what they can do in live grows. they are due release at some point but their fear is being beaten to the finish line. They are genuine well known strains that they have tried to adapt to a shorter flowering so they can sell them as "Fast" versions of the strains. I know Fast Buds are being genuine but they dont sponsor here at all for some reason?. they are fairly quiet elsewhere too it seems but watching and commenting on completed grows. i have held back seeds of each one and will do similar as i use them too. They will release the names soon enough and they did similar at christmas with their "original auto" new lines. thanks for your concerns and giving a toss mate. means a lot but dont worry , i am boss... just hit some new strains from the sweet seeds offer now too. ordered today, more to follow......

Wow , nice haul and worth the sentence budshark. Is this dried or wet weight ?. I am just about catching up with the wet trims over the last couple of nights with dried and half trimmed. Hate trimming curly leaves but can be an easy plucking job. Have 5 still in dark with 2 being taken tonight and finish off the Fft#1 too. His stinks of fruity weed right now. Glad we have a few more days to trim and get hung away from prying nostrils. Lol . Update coming on so far...
Yes, Its a wet weight, should have them veg another month, first time with a sativa hybrid, stems were not big enough to hold the weight, bigger roots and stems would have been a great harvest, I figure at least 40 pct more. I have been following your darkness times and process. Interesting. I now know why people talk about leaf to bud percentage, my last was Indica Northern Lights, Big buds easy peasy, Sativa Diesel not so much, two days in prison. Lol

Yes, Its a wet weight, should have them veg another month, first time with a sativa hybrid, stems were not big enough to hold the weight, bigger roots and stems would have been a great harvest, I figure at least 40 pct more. I have been following your darkness times and process. Interesting. I now know why people talk about leaf to bud percentage, my last was Indica Northern Lights, Big buds easy peasy, Sativa Diesel not so much, two days in prison. Lol
Horrible to watch lots of sugar leaf forming too. Seeing all that frost not in the bud and knowing what a pain in the arse to snip it at the leaf stem will be. Great hash leaf but at a price of jail time. I feel you on the root issue. I did similar with too big cube that they were happy to sit in being fed. Soon as they hit the nft tray ,the cube wicked feed to them too. Made them lazy at the beginning. Good luck with the dry.

I know (they) are being genuine... they are fairly quiet... but watching and commenting on completed grows
:rolleyes:
:sorry: I was being a donkey dick.
:thanks: for being so cool.
What can I say? Painsomnia. Same as tonight. I try to keep attack-donkey on a leash. Sometimes, when eeyore wants out of his box I just lose my grip, there we are.

I understand their plan. It’s just a longer game than mine and that annoys me too.
Apologies, homes.
:peace::love:

cheers and welcome aboard mate. i need to do something with it all now, been saving it since last harvest too. Its one of those next week jobs and now caught up with me. lol
have freezer full of ice cubes for months now. the ice buckets and bags is such an easy process to use. bags fairly inexpensive and reusable so worth doing too. i get around an oz of decent hash from waste. will be waiting for the rest before i start i think. see what i can rinse from all these varieties.lol
I just ordered the bags. Now I just have to go pick up a bucket and wait for harvest time.

:rolleyes:
:sorry: I was being a donkey dick.
:thanks: for being so cool.
What can I say? Painsomnia. Same as tonight. I try to keep attack-donkey on a leash. Sometimes, when eeyore wants out of his box I just lose my grip, there we are.

I understand their plan. It’s just a longer game than mine and that annoys me too.
Apologies, homes.
:peace::love:
Be assured it is in hand brother. All good on this front. On another front. Picked the strains and now on the way. Woo hoo.
Got some great shots with the Strawberry Moon and Figgis. Will be sticking it in a comp for sure. Very rare moon too.
Strains picked from sweet seeds are
Red Hot Cookies
red-hot-cookies.jpg

Sweet Amnesia Haze
8586-sweet-amnesia-haze.jpg

Sweet Afghani Delicious, fast version
704-s-a-d-fast-version.jpg

They look right up my alley D.
Heres Figgis in the moonlight to make you smile
20200606_014427.jpg
20200606_014326.jpg
20200605_235824.jpg

Be sane and get out in that moonlight if you can mate. Moonbathing is very beneficial.

I just ordered the bags. Now I just have to go pick up a bucket and wait for harvest time.
It does give nice hash off once done. Ice is a pain to mix up but well worth the effort. Lots of easy to follow vids around and on a few journals too. Nice work.

Back
Top Bottom