GB80 Goes Organic

UC. - Love me some fising! I'm more of a deep drop and run and gun kind of fisherman. Always had a thing for the big beautiful boats.... Hatteras, Viking, older Cabos and Bertrams are my favorite though.

Update- no pics today.

The Lucy has been stretching like a M.F er...! Still no pistils showing, but I've noticed Reserva Prevada seeds usually take close to a month to start flowering. She is green and healthy now, so after I pluck the old bad growth off I'll get some pics up. Hit her last night with some M.O.A.B. to try to talk her into flowering... guess we will see how that goes in a few days. I have her on a 14 off, 10 on light schedule also to promote flowering.
See you guys again soon!
GB80

UC. - Love me some fising! I'm more of a deep drop and run and gun kind of fisherman. Always had a thing for the big beautiful boats.... Hatteras, Viking, older Cabos and Bertrams are my favorite though.

Update- no pics today.

The Lucy has been stretching like a M.F er...! Still no pistils showing, but I've noticed Reserva Prevada seeds usually take close to a month to start flowering. She is green and healthy now, so after I pluck the old bad growth off I'll get some pics up. Hit her last night with some M.O.A.B. to try to talk her into flowering... guess we will see how that goes in a few days. I have her on a 14 off, 10 on light schedule also to promote flowering.
See you guys again soon!
GB80

About time you showed back up! If you aren't doing anything this weekend you should swing by and I'll throw something on the grill. I will keep what you said in mind, your Lucy clones are about to be transplanted in a few days when the new pots show up. You gave me some great clones, I can't decide which one to mother. If you come by, you can pick, you are better at this than I am.

Back
Top Bottom