GB80 Goes Organic

It's fine with me. I'm bored already documenting my grows... this might be the last journal for me for a while. I'll still hang out and watch over grows, just won't journal anything till I'm ready again.

Guam,
I totally agree with ya on being bored with the documentation process.
This is partially the reason I like to grow then chill for a few months.

It's fine with me. I'm bored already documenting my grows... this might be the last journal for me for a while. I'll still hang out and watch over grows, just won't journal anything till I'm ready again.

Hey mate, it gets a little slow for a journal while plants are in veg but it's still great for referencing and looking back to see what went wrong and where, and also what went right. Besides without a journal how are we all going to come and give you ideas of making some mischief in the garden? To be honest I think I would seriously fk up my grows (even more so than already lol) if I didn't have one on the go.

I hope you're well, all the best :thumb:

sometimes things go up, sometimes things go down. Don't worry about it not everybody should have to do the happy dance constantly. People should do what they see fit. I enjoy your enthusiasm but sometimes people need to relax, can't fault that myself.

GB I hope you're well, I reckon you won't mind this I want to share:

IMGP1828.JPG

It isn't packed high like some buds, but it's late here and I'm half knocked out already hehe. All the best, hope you're well, it's not a circus guys it's a fellas journal. Report me to the mods if this offends people it's not intended to, but I';m pretty medicated and happy and chatty...all the best :thumb:

It's all good guys! Just dealing with some personal shit right now and not feeling the journal.
I've really let my plant go to shit anyways so I just decided to flower her out. Flipped on the 1st. Hopefully done before the first week of December. Going to be taking a long vacation when my wife gets home so this will be the last grow till the new year. I will update with pics tomorrow or next day if and when I have some time, but don't give me shit for how bad my plant looks... she's seriously been neglected.
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend! Thanks for the bowl Kriaze! Would love to smoke it with you!
Enjoy the weekend and be safe everyone!
GB80

Keep your chin up brutha!!
Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.... :)

:peace:

Sum jokes go right over ppls heads. Hope things improve Guam, and remember... journals who honestly gives a toss about em.... I dont think anyone would give u shit for a bad plant n if they do, screw em. Im looking forward to the end of flowering so I can have a break.... this shit takes way to much time

Hey everyone, just a quick update. Plant is showing some improvement in the last couple days. On a 12/12 schedule since the 1st. Hoping for at least a half oz when she's finished. Should be enough to decide wether or not I want to keep her in my program. I'll be switching to bloom nutes her next feed which should be tomorrow. Hope everyone is well!
Screenshot_2015-10-05-13-11-16.png

Another update. Doing good on bloom nutes. Deficiencies are slowing down and have healthy new growth. Guess organic isn't for me just yet. The rest of the grow will be synthetic nutes since that's what I know and that's what has brought this lady back to life. I'll try organic again after the new year.
Nutes as of now- Maxibloom, MagiCal & Terpinator

Understand if you organic guys don't follow along, I promise I won't hold a grudge:thumb:

I'll update more when it starts showing sex (supposed to be feminized)

On with the pix

Screenshot_2015-10-11-13-05-15.png

Hey mate good to see you back with an update. If organic isn't for you just yet then use what you use best. Good to see that the plants are now thriving and even better to see you back. Did I already say that it was good to see you back? :thumb:

What up GB?? How have you been Brother?? I haven't been seeing you around much lately. I figured you had won the PowerBall lotto and were chilling on your new private island in the S. Pacific smoking fatties on the beach and wondering what the poor folk were doing.

Good to see you back man. I guess island life just wasn't your bag huh?

Your girl is looking nice and green man.
:thumb::high-five:
Keep on truckin'

Another update. Doing good on bloom nutes. Deficiencies are slowing down and have healthy new growth. Guess organic isn't for me just yet. The rest of the grow will be synthetic nutes since that's what I know and that's what has brought this lady back to life. I'll try organic again after the new year.
Nutes as of now- Maxibloom, MagiCal & Terpinator

Understand if you organic guys don't follow along, I promise I won't hold a grudge:thumb:

I'll update more when it starts showing sex (supposed to be feminized)

On with the pix

Screenshot_2015-10-11-13-05-15.png

I don't think anyone is going to be upset that you want to secure your harvest. I say good job :)

I wish it were the lotto! I'd be doing an update from the keys on the back of a brand new 54' Hatteras...:thumb:
GB80

You have mighty fine taste in boats my friend.
:thumb:

If ever the stars align perfectly and the gods of misfortune bring you the winning PowerBall number do let me know if you'll be needing a captain or a deckhand.
I'd also be open to the taking on the fishing caddy position doing things such as keeping your rods and reels in good working order, tying on baits, holding the J while you reel em' in kind of thing.

Do keep me in mind brother. :)

Back
Top Bottom