GB80 Goes Organic

No cry babies here Herb... if your vagina is hurt, put some panties on! :rofl::rofl:
If you're going to eat popcorn here, make sure you have enough for everyone ganjazz!

All joking aside, I know nothing interesting is going on right now, so feel free to give eachother shit, bullshit or post up your best home grown bud. I may end up stealing it for nug of the month so when you post it here, you have lost all rights to the pic...:thumb: haha

Ahhh id already voted on the nug of the month, musta done that in the first few days I joined but the plant one I hadnt. Ive gone for this beauty of a plant..... cant remember the grower but the plant had loadsa tops n im sure the buzz from the smoke was dreamy :sleep: :rofl:

Herb :yummy:

I guess I do have something to report. I supercropped the Lucy. She was getting a bit tall for my liking so I spread her out a bit. Hopefully the tiny branches at the bottom will start reaching for the light. Here she is....

Screenshot_2015-09-22-17-46-28.png

Good stuff! I like the Lucy pics since you gave me clones. Gives me an idea of what to be watching for. I thought it was fun watching what people do with similar strains, I feel lucky we get a chance to compare the same plant.

Tried to supercrop her main top again and I snapped it almost all the way off. She's holding on by a few strands. Going to see if the main will repair itself. Hope it makes it through as the main has about 5 bud sites on it... Just goes to show that shit does happen! I will get some pics up shortly.

Iv done some clumsy lst and supper cropping, just put a little tape on the break. Maybe make her a sling to hold the weight and you should be ok. Iv heard you can graft weed plants (never tried) so with that said im sure she can heal fine.

You live and learn hey Guam. She should recover if you can get a gd fit. I walked through a doorway with my Andromina other day without thinking, ended up literally snapping the whole main cola off. Using some wire and a old model file as a splint I now have a nice knuckle where the snap was and im sure a little more bud growth for my trouble

Herb :yummy:

Yo gb80,
No worries man, grab some duct tape and cut a piece and apply to the break.
They are more resilient than a mo fo.:thumb:

Ever try superglue? I've sealed deep cuts on my finger with it and I'm still alive.

interesting thought, has anyone tried it on cannabis? as a vet i am no stranger to the miracles of superglue as a bandaid, i could see it working...

GB, sorry about the break, but im sure youve gotten enough advice; just keep it protected, im sure she'll recover :thumb:

Bad luck GB mate. Just whack the tape on and splint it up and she'll heal well. If you're not too bothered about it though now would be a great time to test Colorado Griz's theory out...EXPERIMENT! :)

Yo gb80,
No worries man, grab some duct tape and cut a piece and apply to the break.
They are more resilient than a mo fo.:thumb:

I 2nd this post. Tape has worked for myself in the past. Man that plant is a beauty!! :thumb: :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom