Back With a Vengeance Stully's Secong Grow, Interactive

What is your method??

coco, but I water/feed once a day. I flush/leach my pots often, with a nice growth spurt as a result. My coco is mixed as I previously posted. I upcan plants often, ala BOG style. Kiss, I "keep it simple stupid". Much luck with the coco grow. :peace:

Sounds good, I figure I would do quite a bit of flushing, but I hear the coco doesn't salt up or whatever the phrase is. Any comment??
As far as the interactiveness, not getting a whole lot of feed back, so here's the deal. Coco, bagseeds, minimal veg, no lst, no scrog, 24/0 lights, gonna finish up the ff nutes I got( is it ok to use soil nutes in the coco?). I'm gonna do some selective pollination for my summer project( which will be fun). Other than that, might add some compost tea to the regiment every few days. I want this to be a quick grow. I want many smaller plants. Last grow got a little out of hand. Not gonna do the drip watering, just gonna suck it up and water by hand. All we are waiting on is the weather to break so I can get the garage cleaned up.

Sounds good, I figure I would do quite a bit of flushing, but I hear the coco doesn't salt up or whatever the phrase is. Any comment??
As far as the interactiveness, not getting a whole lot of feed back, so here's the deal. Coco, bagseeds, minimal veg, no lst, no scrog, 24/0 lights, gonna finish up the ff nutes I got( is it ok to use soil nutes in the coco?). I'm gonna do some selective pollination for my summer project( which will be fun). Other than that, might add some compost tea to the regiment every few days. I want this to be a quick grow. I want many smaller plants. Last grow got a little out of hand. Not gonna do the drip watering, just gonna suck it up and water by hand. All we are waiting on is the weather to break so I can get the garage cleaned up.

What happens is a lock-out condition, and it can happen quick. I feed with a run to waste style. ie. 16oz cup and 8oz. water w/nutes, what runs thru is waste. Even with this run to waste style of ferting, lock-out happens but not as fast. So once a week or maybe more often, determinded by listening to the plants, I will flush/leach the pots. This always gives a growth spurt. The nexy day I start fertilizing again. I use Fox Farm fertilizers in coco. Coco specific nutes should help I do not use them. Making seeds is always fun! :peace:

We need pics. Everything sounds good I guess.

Nothing really to take pics of yet.. You can check out my completed journal to get an idea of my set-up. There should be a link in my signature. I'll get out there and get everything set up when the rain stop and I have a few free minutes. Thanks for stopping by.

Hello stully,

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom