My First Grow With Bubbles!

Hey man i feel ya on rising temps. If u havent noticed my PowerKush is hating the heat with all her taco shells but 2 weeks from harvest, she'll learn to live with it. I'm at the mersy of the summer heat as well. Hopefully this harvest will last until fall when i can start back up again. AC hoods just dont work very well if your pulling warm outside air through them haha. Goodluck with the temps man, i'm feelin your pain

Hey man i feel ya on rising temps. If u havent noticed my PowerKush is hating the heat with all her taco shells but 2 weeks from harvest, she'll learn to live with it. I'm at the mersy of the summer heat as well. Hopefully this harvest will last until fall when i can start back up again. AC hoods just dont work very well if your pulling warm outside air through them haha. Goodluck with the temps man, i'm feelin your pain

Word Bro!!, I came home tonight after i watched Hernandez Pitch all over Detroit and my tent temp was like 82.7F. But My Res temps were still at 66-68, Im not sure if thats pushing it or not for the canopy. Its only that hot obove the canopy though, which is at almost 4 feet. Thes things wanna strtch to the moon. I have a plan though once i find the women of the bunch. How in the world did you keep your Bunny's so short man.I noticed that my Ballast was getting really hot, since you too are running the same ballast as i, does yours get pretty hot on the top cooling fins? Mine sure does.

Im smoking this nickel sized piece of purple, its so purple, its like black, lol. Seriously! Im fading fast.....

Lemme know what you think bro?

P.S. That plan is too supercrop every branch on the remaining Bunnys, and have just a big ass supercrop of green. LOL. I really llike the results from my soil plant from supercropping, especially if it is the sativa dominant strains that like to shoot sky high.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

So is it male for sure? Hermie? Transsexual? Bi? LOL

Funny Sh*t Roseman. Pretty sure it was a man!! god thats gross, lol.

I have an unnofficial count of 4 lady's, 5 males(1 already cut), and 1 undecided that i think i will cut for the hell of it. If this count sticks, ill have a aqbout a 50% female result from 11 seeds. The 11th being the soil monster.

Any suggestions on when to whack the males. Im only day 11 flower but what i think are males are only that of my opinion. I cant obtain any good pictures of the suspects because of the damn orange HPS. Makes for terible pictures. How long until they produce the pollen?:ganjamon:

id cut them now if you are not planin on using him there is no need for them to eat nutes you can be feeding your grls . plus a couple days and just one of those sacks open and youll have a prob.

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

Word Bro!!, I came home tonight after i watched Hernandez Pitch all over Detroit and my tent temp was like 82.7F. But My Res temps were still at 66-68, Im not sure if thats pushing it or not for the canopy. Its only that hot obove the canopy though, which is at almost 4 feet. Thes things wanna strtch to the moon. I have a plan though once i find the women of the bunch. How in the world did you keep your Bunny's so short man.I noticed that my Ballast was getting really hot, since you too are running the same ballast as i, does yours get pretty hot on the top cooling fins? Mine sure does.

Im smoking this nickel sized piece of purple, its so purple, its like black, lol. Seriously! Im fading fast.....

Lemme know what you think bro?

P.S. That plan is too supercrop every branch on the remaining Bunnys, and have just a big ass supercrop of green. LOL. I really llike the results from my soil plant from supercropping, especially if it is the sativa dominant strains that like to shoot sky high.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply man, i have been crazy busy and have not been able to keep up on any bodies journals lately. Havent even been able to post as much about mine as i would like but thats life. I topped both of my ladies VERY early to promote the bush stature. after topping PK was roughly 3" tall and was only 4" before it was topped. unless you have the width man i would NOT suggest doing it like this. They may be impressive to look at but it now take 2 people to do res changes or refills, and they are just too big and bush for the space. If i could go back i would have flowered weeks earlier and possibly not even topped. But dont get me wrong i LOVE my ladies just the way they are and wouldnt change a thing, other than budrot. My ballast gets HOT as well man, i think its normal, The 15' cord comes to use there. mount that thing as far away as possible. Also mounting any exhaust blowers/fans outside the tent help keep temps hown. The fans do remove heat but they also produce it. If you ever have any questions man feel free to PM them to me, i get all the e-mail notifications about every thread im subscribed to but just dont have the time to read em and follow anymore. I'm trying to stay caught up on a few here :popcorn:

That is glorious Bubble Grower. I have a sneaking suspision that what my plants gonna look like the way its goin. It was 6 ft when i supercropped it and its getting back up to 5ft. The buds are big and filling out and im only halfway through. I can only hope that mine looks like that monster you have on your hands!!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply man, i have been crazy busy and have not been able to keep up on any bodies journals lately. Havent even been able to post as much about mine as i would like but thats life. I topped both of my ladies VERY early to promote the bush stature. after topping PK was roughly 3" tall and was only 4" before it was topped. unless you have the width man i would NOT suggest doing it like this. They may be impressive to look at but it now take 2 people to do res changes or refills, and they are just too big and bush for the space. If i could go back i would have flowered weeks earlier and possibly not even topped. But dont get me wrong i LOVE my ladies just the way they are and wouldnt change a thing, other than budrot. My ballast gets HOT as well man, i think its normal, The 15' cord comes to use there. mount that thing as far away as possible. Also mounting any exhaust blowers/fans outside the tent help keep temps hown. The fans do remove heat but they also produce it. If you ever have any questions man feel free to PM them to me, i get all the e-mail notifications about every thread im subscribed to but just dont have the time to read em and follow anymore. I'm trying to stay caught up on a few here :popcorn:

I tottaly feel you bro. I topped mine at like 8 inches and that was a horrible idea. My plants are getting as tall as the lamp and i cant raise it any more. Lol. Gonna have to supercropp in the next week. I just wondering if it will stress em out too much. It didnt do any harm to my soil monster though as she is massive.

I also hear you on the time crunch, i too havnt had a whole lot of free time lately. If its not Statistics, Chemistry, or Biology, then its working in the garden. I spent over 7 hours the other night whacking the males. LMAO!!! felt like a super noob!!! But igot it done.

Be doing an update soon.:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Here We Go!! A 420 Update!!!

Soil Plant Day 36 Flower/ Da Purps Day 12 Flower/ Jack & WW Day 1 Flower

The other night i fully identified the males very early. Thank god. The official count is 4 female, 5 men, 1 undecided but i chopped it anyway cause it wasnt kind of deformed. I got 4 Girls outta the 10 i started with the Deep Water Culture setup. And lets not forget about the lucky 11th seed the seed company sent me as a bonus, lol. Shes a beautiful girl IMO.

Group Shot!!!

DSC00663.JPG

The 4 Girls on the left!!

DSC006642.JPG

The 3 WW in front and the one monster jack plant behind it. The jacks bigger than all 3 Widows, LOL.

DSC006671.JPG

I noticed the first girl has a leaf issu going on on her bottom branches( Not on the tops though). Purpdaddy suggested that it was from them not liking the ph. Been keeping it pretty steady for a while now and no signs of improvement. Just have to ride her out!!

DSC006731.JPG

Of cours i cant let my soil monster get left behind in the pics. Halfway through her suggested Flower cycle.

DSC006653.JPG

DSC00669.JPG

Trying to stay patient and let them do their thing. I made an attemp on cloning the jack and ww before they went into flower since whacking all the males freed me up some room to roam within my states limitations. Unfortunately they are looking grim and only think 1 or 2 will make it out of it. You live and learn. If they dont make it then ill just start some more WW in soil to find a few healthy females for my summer soil grow.

Hope everyone has a great 420!!!

Wow man and i thought i had my hands full. Look at that garden!

LOL, i kinda do. I went way overboard on this first grow. Def will change it up after this cycle is through. I have to say , i havnt really done much but replenish the resevoirs for the last few days. Its getting pretty smooth now. Way better than the begining changing the res constantly. Only changed the res fully 1 time in the last 2-3 weeks and all is still well.

Definately appreciate all the tips/tricks youve shared with me.:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Looking good, Cadillac. Gonna have some fine smoke soon.

Thanks man, im getting more stoked everyday!!:popcorn::popcorn:

LOL, i kinda do. I went way overboard on this first grow. Def will change it up after this cycle is through. I have to say , i havnt really done much but replenish the resevoirs for the last few days. Its getting pretty smooth now. Way better than the begining changing the res constantly. Only changed the res fully 1 time in the last 2-3 weeks and all is still well.

Definately appreciate all the tips/tricks youve shared with me.:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Glad i could be a help man, dont you love when it finally gets easier :slide:

:grinjoint::slide:Thank you fellas for the compliments.:slide:

Things are really geting out of control in my garden , lol. I really need to supercrop these badass girls but i have to wait until the jack and ww show their sex so i dont have any males trying to do their business to my ladys. Their arms are gonna go right over the ww and jack bucket, i have no choice at the moment. im hypothesisizing that the purps arms will start to grow upward in ww/jack zone ,then blend together right there in the zone where they meet. I might be to blazed right now to really explain it, LOL!!!! :grinjoint:

Still just letting them bang, when i rid any males i might have from the ww and jack, ill do a res change on all buckets then apply the supercrop. It will be the last res change i will be able to do until the branches come back up at attention and are standing without strings. Havnt really thought of how im gonna res change after that though, probably will be a nightmare,lol. Maybe ill just try and suck the water out with the water pumps like Roseman suggests. Only planning on changing them a very few more times thoughout the cycle given everything stays acceptable. :grinjoint:

DSC006741.JPG

DSC006761.JPG

Man im zooted!!!!!!!!!!!!:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom