GB80 Goes Organic

Thats crushed my hopes then, im afraid I just cant afford to run a 1000w light, id even be pushed to run 600w. If I was to up the size of my tent or get a second tent then I could afford another 400w but to put a 1000w in just one of my tents isnt gonna pay for me. I honestly dont think id pick up a extra 600w`s worth of bud to cover it unless I extended my veg time n that just defeats the purpose for me

Im interested to see what ill yield this time around. I know I just let the plants grow as there from seed, so I know I could do alot better but im interested to see what ill get out. Im also using a rather old bulb which needs replacing.

I get it. My buddy runs a 400 in his 5ftx5ft tent (I believe 1.2 meter equivalent) and he does really well. I believe he got 300+ grams from 25 plants ran as a sea of green. Might try that to maximize your yield without sacrificing long veg times. Run as perpetual and never run out of bud:thumb:

I have thought of this before but with the laws around here if I was to get caught with that amount of plants id be in big do do

Don't tell anyone... not even your best friend you trust with your life. If no one knows, nobody can tell on you.

That's the best thing about this site for people in places with shitty laws. If you don't want anyone to know who you really are, 420 keeps your identity anonymous. The only one who knows who you really are is you!

Some days I don't even know who I am.

Thats crushed my hopes then, im afraid I just cant afford to run a 1000w light, id even be pushed to run 600w. If I was to up the size of my tent or get a second tent then I could afford another 400w but to put a 1000w in just one of my tents isnt gonna pay for me. I honestly dont think id pick up a extra 600w`s worth of bud to cover it unless I extended my veg time n that just defeats the purpose for me

Im interested to see what ill yield this time around. I know I just let the plants grow as there from seed, so I know I could do alot better but im interested to see what ill get out. Im also using a rather old bulb which needs replacing.

If you are running lights on 240 volts the draw in watts is going to decrease. A 1000W light on 120V should only draw 500W on 240V. *I'm not an electrician*

If you are running lights on 240 volts the draw in watts is going to decrease. A 1000W light on 120V should only draw 500W on 240V. *I'm not an electrician*

Hey Tabor, you got the right concept but the wrong units. The wattage remains constant its the amperage that changes.

1000W @ 120V draws 8.3 Amps

1000W @ 240V draws 4.15 Amps

Not much to report. Plant is doing fine. I fimmed all her tops and will do it one more time before I flip her. I was able to get some D.E. from a buddy, not much but enough to dig around the stalk and mix it in the soil a bit above the roots. Hopefully it helps a bit. I'll try to get more next pay day from an actual store. Oh and I defoliated all the huge water leaves. They were shading the whole plant so they had to go. On with the pics!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-33-56.png

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-34-55.png

Back
Top Bottom