G'day everyone

Greenraiza

Gday all what’s doen?hows things?
pretty Stoked to be on here..I hear good things...
i grow indoor and outdoor so I’m hoping to pick up some things along the way..I’ve just switched to coco from clay balls so I’m learning all over again lol well I guess we never stop learning especially when it come to growing✌️

Gday all what’s doen?hows things?
pretty Stoked to be on here..I hear good things...
i grow indoor and outdoor so I’m hoping to pick up some things along the way..I’ve just switched to coco from clay balls so I’m learning all over again lol well I guess we never stop learning especially when it come to growing✌️
Welcome friend. Watcha growing? :thumb:

Welcome friend. Watcha growing? :thumb:
Gday bro so I’ve got 2 fruit tingles I’m about to flip.. an unknown strain which I got from my father in law haha I liked the look of it so I nabbed a clone off him haha we swap it comes in handySo yeah I have those two girls which I’m flipping tonight plus the unknown and in the veg tent I have 3 modern ware fares and 4 fruit tingle clones on there way upI’ve got some wedding cake seeds on the way from caveman seeds I’m pretty excited to run that strain...but yeah that’s me atm how about yourself?

I’m pretty much having a play with strains at the moment in order to find the right strains and phenos to set up for future grows✌️I’ve just switched over to coco to so whole new game haha it’s fun though I’ve learnt a lot so far
Sounds great. :thumb:
I'll follow along and watch.

Back
Top Bottom