GiGaBaNE's 3rd & Final Journal - At Least Until I Change Country

Hey GIG, I just thought Id say THANKS FOR BEIN SUCH A CONSIDERATE BLOKE!! For helpin out with the Wii.. Good on ya for trying to make some one smile in a sad time. So BIG REP TO YOU JUST FA BEING AN AWSUM FRIEND to a fellow 420 member..
Good one, Later buddy, Smokemup

aww shucks, thanks smokem =)

i just wish i was in a better position to help, it really was the very least i can do. im on standby with a sleeping bag and a paint brush should things go any further downhill =)

i couldnt just offer words of consolation for this one. i had the ability to help and im in range of doing so, so it was a no brainer.

i just wish i was further along my own path so i could have done more. i gotta be honest, there is a certain amount of emotional wealth to be had from being 'the guy' that can just pop up in your life and make all the problems vanish. so yeah anything i can do to that effect i will.

what we do for ourselves dies with us. what we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Well buddy, all I can say is Youre a GOOD MATE! And even the smallest acts sometimes mean the most to people. Its not always a million dollar cheque that makes someone smile - its the thought and consideration of another when others just walked by.
THIS I TAKE AS A BIG THING PERSONALLY, as I was raised with respect,loyalty,compassion + honour, Thes traits are hard to find in this day and age, and is why I have deliberately removed myself from the people that had none of these qualities and would take people for what they could, even if theyd been your best friend for years.. Sad to say, but I now am happy in my solitude and now these people who have betrayed me ( like the a$$ that robbed us ) and instead of just biting my tongue now I put em on the spot and it either goes down then or they are shown their true colors.. I became a father and so I stopped what I used to do, as I didnt want my boys doing it or being in such a hectic lifestyle.. So people thought cos I wasnt kicking in doors and running hot as I did, that I was a target now, a notch in someone elses belt..
So I had to step on in again, but I limit what I do.. Think first act later.. Better than other way around I learned!
Well thats enuf rant from me?? Soz! Got off track a bit, But yeah, you will be rewarded for your kindness.. Take care GIG, Catch ya later mate.. Smokemup:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom