Girl Scout Cookies - Soilless -Tent

Everything looking good

June 7th Day 6 Flower

DSC_013333.JPG

This will be my first grow with them only 5 days in flower atm,but so far for veg I love them. It was a hard choice between the Reflector or Mars ll. They are very similar par outputs but just a little different shape. They are both really good lights. I'm still wondering myself if I shoulda went went with Mars ll instead lol. Very happy with both of my reflector 96's so far.
My brother has 3 of the reflector 96's and seems to like them, I have 2 of the Mars II along with a Lumigrow and another older LED I was gifted, as well as a DE 60 watt HID and a couple 8 lamp T-5 fixtures. For flowering I believe, and yes this is just my opinion, that the Mars II does a better job for flowering, though both work fine.

Thanks brother i've been giving them lots of love haha. They really went crazy once the second Reflector 96 was put in. Was thinking to do another screen to hold stuff up later on. Not sure what stretch will be like yet.

Your ladies are looking nice and bushy.

Edit: Realized I was vague on temps. Ive been keeping temps 82 in day and 70+ at nights. They really like the 80+ in day not sure how high I could take temp.

Your stretch will be close to doubling the size of your plant when you flipped it into flower. I am not sure what area you live in but if your area is anything like mine here in Oregon I had a really tough time keeping my temps down in reasonable ranges come the end of June and all of July. Anything hotter then what you presently are running and you are going to run into issues. Normally the range to maintain is 72 to 78 degrees F lights on with NO CO2 and 78 to 86 degrees if you are using CO2 with the lights on. Then you do not want temps to drop more then around 10 degrees with lights out if possible. That is idea conditions.
Do you have a game plan for when the outside temps start jumping into the upper 90's and even 100? Now is the time to think about a plan before it happens, because when it happens you will not have much time implement a solution. Just something to ponder.

Right now your ladies look great, my guess is you got another 8 more weeks before you wrap this grow up and harvest, that pushes you through July. I will pray you have a mild summer.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just trying to give you advance notice of whats to come so you can come up with a game plan to prevent a great grow from going sideways on you.

One thing you might be able to do to help get through the heat is to watch Craigslist for portable A/C units. I have seen them here in the Portland area for as low as $180 and depending on where your from you may even score one cheaper.

My brother has 3 of the reflector 96's and seems to like them, I have 2 of the Mars II along with a Lumigrow and another older LED I was gifted, as well as a DE 60 watt HID and a couple 8 lamp T-5 fixtures. For flowering I believe, and yes this is just my opinion, that the Mars II does a better job for flowering, though both work fine.

Your stretch will be close to doubling the size of your plant when you flipped it into flower. I am not sure what area you live in but if your area is anything like mine here in Oregon I had a really tough time keeping my temps down in reasonable ranges come the end of June and all of July. Anything hotter then what you presently are running and you are going to run into issues. Normally the range to maintain is 72 to 78 degrees F lights on with NO CO2 and 78 to 86 degrees if you are using CO2 with the lights on. Then you do not want temps to drop more then around 10 degrees with lights out if possible. That is idea conditions.
Do you have a game plan for when the outside temps start jumping into the upper 90's and even 100? Now is the time to think about a plan before it happens, because when it happens you will not have much time implement a solution. Just something to ponder.

Right now your ladies look great, my guess is you got another 8 more weeks before you wrap this grow up and harvest, that pushes you through July. I will pray you have a mild summer.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just trying to give you advance notice of whats to come so you can come up with a game plan to prevent a great grow from going sideways on you.

One thing you might be able to do to help get through the heat is to watch Craigslist for portable A/C units. I have seen them here in the Portland area for as low as $180 and depending on where your from you may even score one cheaper.
I'm wondering about temp here in Ontario for the summer. AC is gonna be a must during our reno. Good advice!

Thanks for looking out! I do have a/c throughout the house, temps should be nps. Wanted them to sweat before the flip probly went overkill on temp. Been running cooler last few days 77-78 max day and 70 max nights fan on at 70%. Humidity is creeping up with the growth, maxed at 58% today. Might need a DE Humidifier before the end.

Thanks again for the advice :thanks: It is much appreciated, this community rocks :thumb:

Thanks for looking out! I do have a/c throughout the house, temps should be nps. Wanted them to sweat before the flip probly went overkill on temp. Been running cooler last few days 77-78 max day and 70 max nights fan on at 70%. Humidity is creeping up with the growth, maxed at 58% today. Might need a DE Humidifier before the end.

Thanks again for the advice :thanks: It is much appreciated, this community rocks :thumb:

Nice looking bushes man, I'm no stranger too cramming plants in a grow space haha! Looking good man I'm in for the ride !

Thanks! Ya its really packed in there haha.

Mine are too man, I blame it on the fact that I suck at germinating seeds so I always do more than I need. Every once in a while, I'll have seed survive that was meant to be a backup. What can I say? Even a broken clock is right twice a day .

Mine are too man, I blame it on the fact that I suck at germinating seeds so I always do more than I need. Every once in a while, I'll have seed survive that was meant to be a backup. What can I say? Even a broken clock is right twice a day .

Ya its tough to let a ladie go lol.

Ya its tough to let a ladie go lol.

Yea man, matter of fact I told myself only 2 plants in the box next grow haha. That means I gotta choose who goes in and who doesn't lol

So made the 1 week milestone! Excited to see slight forming of some pistils coming together such awesome sight I feel like Mr Burns from the Simpsons "Exellent" lol.

Was able to take out all the original garden ties underneath and did more tieing early this morning, everythings popped up again.

June 8th Day 7 Flower

1496967009080-770840757.jpg

It's going really well man! How's the airflow in your tent? I'm always tweaking mine cause I'm scared of windburn haha

Same! Lol airflow is really nice with the two 6" fans. I have them on yoyos blowing above canopy straight across it. Ones turned a little one way other is turned a little the otherway to try n create a circle. Eveything is dancing no direct wind on them.

Watered today with week 2 grotek schedule.
20% runoff PhIn-6.5 PhOut-6.0.

No pic today got busy organizing lol.

Hey it happens, they aren't going anywhere overnight. No worries.

Hope you have a more relaxing day tomorrow .

Now you know you've got it dialed in Niz......nice touch! I got inspired by how well your plants are looking and ought seeds today. I couldn't get the girl scout cookies, but I did lay my hands on CKS White cookies (GSC x WW). Also got some that the guy recommended called Guava dawg. Are you gonna grow in the red cup challenge.....all autos I think I remember.

Now you know you've got it dialed in Niz......nice touch! I got inspired by how well your plants are looking and ought seeds today. I couldn't get the girl scout cookies, but I did lay my hands on CKS White cookies (GSC x WW). Also got some that the guy recommended called Guava dawg. Are you gonna grow in the red cup challenge.....all autos I think I remember.

Thanks so much Guy! :thanks:
CKS White Cookies sounds amazing, WW is one of my favs hehe.

Not sure what this red cup challenge is sounds interesting. Will get a pic up later!

Back
Top Bottom