Girl Scout Cookies - Soilless -Tent

So watered today week 3 on grotek schedule, next feeding is when MONSTER BLOOM starts hehe cant wait to see the results of that. pH was looking same, just a bit lower coming out. The ladies are super chunky now! That defoliate really helped! Big thanks to Van Stank:thanks: Have had trichs forming four days ago if not longer, can see them coating without needing to get close now. They are already starting to smell very nice!:drool:

Its super bright now hard to get a pic but used my shades over the camera this time a bit better color than all purple haha.

June 20th Day 19 Flower

DSC_013533.JPG

Glad to hear it helped. I was looking at mine today and think I might do another one in a few days. Generally most people would consider it early to do another one, but I like the better air flow and it will open up some of the lower canopy. Its been a bit over two weeks since my last one so I don't think it will hurt the girls too much to do this one a week or so early. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ya was day 17 defoliate. I only did minor defoliate before switch so it was much over due for me haha. Such dark green leaves on these Gsc they look amazing so far

I can't wait to try out my GSC strains. Still have to figure out if I am going to try the Blim Burn or the 420 strain. I wish I had enough room to do them side by side, but then I would have to sacrifice my spot for the Blue Dream or Northern Lights, or the other spot that will either be Jack Herer or White Widow (still haven't decided). So many seeds and not enough space LOL

I can't wait to try out my GSC strains. Still have to figure out if I am going to try the Blim Burn or the 420 strain. I wish I had enough room to do them side by side, but then I would have to sacrifice my spot for the Blue Dream or Northern Lights, or the other spot that will either be Jack Herer or White Widow (still haven't decided). So many seeds and not enough space LOL

I dont think id be able to choose between those strains haha

I think I forgot to post a watering lol. Everythings been looking same pH wise. Will get a pic up tomorrow, everything is looking super chunky now!

I was wondering when we were going to get an update from you. Anytime I see a journal go more than about 4 or 5 days without an update, I start wondering "oh no, did something go wrong and a disaster happen"? Glad to hear that wasn't the case for you buddy! Looking forward to some more pictures!!

I was wondering when we were going to get an update from you. Anytime I see a journal go more than about 4 or 5 days without an update, I start wondering "oh no, did something go wrong and a disaster happen"? Glad to hear that wasn't the case for you buddy! Looking forward to some more pictures!!

Thanks for looking out bro! Ya everything is going great still for the ladies. My back tho has been giving more trouble latly, been resting up.

A tiny amount of light burn on some tips of leaves but everything still looks amazing in there very deep green. Got the lights raised up now 12-13 inches above tall colas.

Here we are day 28 Flower its gettin really chunky and frosty many sections formed together.

June 29th Day 28 Flower

1498772155668289092190.jpg

1498772074427-502269928.jpg

Thanks for looking out bro! Ya everything is going great still for the ladies. My back tho has been giving more trouble latly, been resting up.

A tiny amount of light burn on some tips of leaves but everything still looks amazing in there very deep green. Got the lights raised up now 12-13 inches above tall colas.

Here we are day 28 Flower its gettin really chunky and frosty many sections formed together.

June 29th Day 28 Flower

1498772155668289092190.jpg

1498772074427-502269928.jpg

I completely understand on the back. My spasms were acting up a couple days ago. Still a lot of twitching going on, but the pain has gone away thankfully. Glad to hear that the girls are doing good.

What brand lights are you running? I run my lights about 20 inches above (recommended height by the maker).

I completely understand on the back. My spasms were acting up a couple days ago. Still a lot of twitching going on, but the pain has gone away thankfully. Glad to hear that the girls are doing good.

What brand lights are you running? I run my lights about 20 inches above (recommended height by the maker).

Ya I have a bulgded disc in my back really painful. Im using two Mars Hydro Refelctor 96 lights, they say 12-18 from canopy in flower. It was my fault completly was closer than that for sure before I raised them. Was mostly curious how close I could get them cuz theres not much heat coming off them. Its a really small amount on tips of bigger sugar leaves, the smaller leaves and buds are totally fine.

Ya I have a bulgded disc in my back really painful. Im using two Mars Hydro Refelctor 96 lights, they say 12-18 from canopy in flower. It was my fault completly was closer than that for sure before I raised them. Was mostly curious how close I could get them cuz theres not much heat coming off them. Its a really small amount on tips of bigger sugar leaves, the smaller leaves and buds are totally fine.

They will be fine and more importantly you found your danger zone. Always good to know the limits on the lights. The plant will recover with no issues and if the leaves become too ugly to look at (some people are picky about the looks on their girls), just cut the bad leaves off.

They will be fine and more importantly you found your danger zone. Always good to know the limits on the lights. The plant will recover with no issues and if the leaves become too ugly to look at (some people are picky about the looks on their girls), just cut the bad leaves off.

Thanks again Van Stank your advice is much appreciated, ya will probly do one more small defoliate before harvest. On my way to your journal now :volcano-smiley:

Heya guys its been a bit since I posted, my pics would not show up in my gallery on my phone but its working now! :laugh:

Past two waterings went fine pH is dropping for sure as my peats breaking down but still perfect range they are really looking nice an chunky now! I think I may be on track for a 8-9 week flower. Chopped off all most the leaves on a few small colas just to see what would happen, they seem to like it so far. Theres a few nice colas tucked into the front right corner that are hard to get into the shot with tent flap blocking. Im really hoping to harvest at least 8 Oz's! I want to be able to help my mother in law out as shes always been super generous with her garden. Cant wait to try this out! These Mars hydro lights are really great for the price. :volcano-smiley:

Here we are at Day 38 Flower

1499651562325-1602421928.jpg

1499651637487-652568603.jpg

Looking great Nizzly! Colas are fattening up nicely! You are only a couple days behind me. I think I am on day 43 with hairs.

Thanks Van! Im really proud of how well the canopy turned out with no topping just Lst, I've heard that girls scout cookies is a low yielder but buds look huge to me for just 38 days from flip. Looking foward to harvest hehe

That's gorgeous! Very nice, day 38s never looked so sweet!
I saw a breeder has made "Gorilla Cookies" .. Glue#4 x GSC would be killer.

How long are you going to let them flower?

I think I saw that strain as well. I have a Gorilla Glue Bean I want to grow out on one of my next two or three grows. My next grow is already accounted for....and most of the third one is set. Perhaps the 4th one will be a Gorilla grow.

Thanks a lot! That sounds like an amazing strain love to try that out somtime. I'm probly looking at a 8-9 week flower. I see some amber trichs on leaves with a x60 scope. Probly going to wait for 20%-30% amber trichs on most buds. They look very frosty will try n get a good pic with the wifes camera today.

Sorry they have been taken down already haha been so concerned about them ive been slacking on my journal haha.

Everything went well it was an easy trim the smell is amazing, ive had very nice stuff out of my greenhouse but this looks n smells better than anything ive done in there. Its looking like more than half p for sure now that you can see it all on the lines for sure at least 11 oz if not more. Very happy its very dense nugs all the way down. Will be sticking with these Mars Hydro Reflector lights for awhile they are quite nice. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom