Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

The rockwool works well but not as well as coco imo, ill be going back to coco and top feeding as opposed to ebb & flow. Ill probably use my flood tables to catch run off and drain back into the res.

I really want to see what happens with recirculating the nutes in coco. That would be a great grow.

Thanks veinz! It could be better but it could have been a lot worse!

That makes two of us, brother! My first grows were in AirPots with coco and some perlite and currently doing Hempys with 50/50 coco and perlite mix. After my first grow when I was fighting everything, I've grown real comfortable with coco as the medium.

Coco is the best. It's just so versatile. I can't wait to see what happens with my hydro organic grow

Thanks fuzz! I think I found my issue. I've been using a home depot bucket as a rez without a lid. I'm lazy and didn't feel like filling 15 gal of RO at a time. I'm noticing every week when I go to clean my rez a brown slimy algae. I didn't think much of it but it looks like the algae uses up O2 and nutes. I always clean it with bleach but I added more bleach last cleaning and had some residuals. I'm going to put the bucket inside my 30gal trash bin and hopefully it's sealed enough to keep algae out.

Pretty even canopy. This looks like its working great. Should get a nice reward for your patience early on. I really want to flip mine in 9 days but I don't think they will be ready so my patience will get tested. :)

Looking great BF :) and am firmly in the coco club too .��

RM, on behalf of all us coco growers. Welcome to club coco. It's paradise!

Pretty even canopy. This looks like its working great. Should get a nice reward for your patience early on. I really want to flip mine in 9 days but I don't think they will be ready so my patience will get tested. :)

Thanks asesino. The hardest part is being dry and having to rely on the dispensery. I hope to harvest soon, I can't wait for good buds again.

IMAG2035_1.jpg

Was watering with cal/mag and noticed this large white root. It's thick and solid. Right under the top layer of coco is all roots. I have to top dress with some coco.

doing a fine job. Keep it up

Thanks catnip!

Ive seen roots at the top of my coco before and was the biggest girl of the bunch
Yeah this is one of my healthier plants. Two seem to be more affected by calmag then the other two

I have same little problem with the roots popping up or the coco getting washed down slightly. I was thinking of using a small lyre of clay pebbles on the top next grow

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Hydroton works great! You can add it any time. I got a free bag but ended up tossing it due to running out of space in my room.

Hi Farmer! Long time no see and it seem to me you are doing great! I mean I do not have any hands on with hydro, but I like what I see. The coco is great medium and I have seen plants grown in straight coco without any nutes added. Yes it was not enough for big yields but the fact you can grow in straight coco and still have some harvest is awesome. You doing keep what you do! Thank you for sharing your garden with us and happy growing! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks asesino. The hardest part is being dry and having to rely on the dispensery. I hope to harvest soon, I can't wait for good buds .

I was having the same thought process the other day. Since mine look like they need a couple more extra weeks than I was originally planning.

I helped a friend harvest some outdoor and now I don't have to worry about the dispensary, it should get me through until my stuff is ready. It was a nice surprise that I didn't know he had going. He saw some of my pictures and had some of my AI and asked me to help him next outdoor grow. I'm actually really excited to try my hands at outdoor. I won't have to do much of the work either, just give advice and show how to train ;)

Although... be thankful you can go to a dispensary. Who knows what will happen now with a regime change in the White House. Although Trump promoted states rights, a lot of people getting promoted with him are very anti legalization. Guliani, Christie and Pence are a few. Glad to live on the West Coast right now where it would be very hard to undo what is done.

The spotting looks like it's getting worse so I called the AN growers support. He was saying that the plants will start to consume itself around now but that's not what it looks like to me. I'm thinking it's a lock out because my other plant in the box doesn't look like this. It's close to harvest and the color is going but not so many spots and burning. The AN rep said I could use my botanicare cal/mag in my rez @ 150ppm, to not PH and to go in this order. Cal/mag-base nutes- additive. The one difference between this tent and the box is I get a lot of runoff in the box. It's a 4" pot so I water to run off a few times a day and in the tent I haven't needed to vacuum for a while. I am going to try flushing with cal/mag+ 50ml nutes and up my watering times. I thought I already was but I'll have to make sure that I get 20% runoff at least once. Going to my mother in laws for the weekend so here is this week's pics.

IMAG20441.jpg

IMAG20454.jpg

IMAG20462.jpg

IMAG20472.jpg

IMAG20483.jpg

Hi Farmer! Long time no see and it seem to me you are doing great! I mean I do not have any hands on with hydro, but I like what I see. The coco is great medium and I have seen plants grown in straight coco without any nutes added. Yes it was not enough for big yields but the fact you can grow in straight coco and still have some harvest is awesome. You doing keep what you do! Thank you for sharing your garden with us and happy growing! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Hey T welcome back and thank you! I have lots of links up. I highly suggest you check them out. Coco has been a dream for me. So much easier to grow quality weed compared to my FFOF grows. I'd say it's great for beginners because it's forgiving and you have a lot of options. I actually plan on growing with 10$ organic dry fertilizer next grow. Billyjack grew some great plants with Dr earth organics from home depot and coco.

I was having the same thought process the other day. Since mine look like they need a couple more extra weeks than I was originally planning.

I helped a friend harvest some outdoor and now I don't have to worry about the dispensary, it should get me through until my stuff is ready. It was a nice surprise that I didn't know he had going. He saw some of my pictures and had some of my AI and asked me to help him next outdoor grow. I'm actually really excited to try my hands at outdoor. I won't have to do much of the work either, just give advice and show how to train ;)

Although... be thankful you can go to a dispensary. Who knows what will happen now with a regime change in the White House. Although Trump promoted states rights, a lot of people getting promoted with him are very anti legalization. Guliani, Christie and Pence are a few. Glad to live on the West Coast right now where it would be very hard to undo what is done.

Hey asesino! I need to get some friends that grow! Im just the friend that grows. Lol I live in los Angeles and there are lots of dispenseries around. I've just become a pot snob. Nothing is good enough unless it's home grown. I really am lucky though to have the option! I'm not too worried about the presidency. I don't think they could go back if they wanted to. Since its trump I'm sure he doesn't want to do anything that will lead to an angry mob outside the white house. Isn't Canada and Mexico legal? That alone would probably be more problems then it's worth. Plus everyone is hopping on the gravy train with all the money coming in from weed taxes

Glad you are ahead of me so when I get spots on my girls I'll know how to fix them. Gonna be interesting to see the progress after flushing. That would be what I would do too to try and fix it.

Hey asesino! I actually just bumped up the times this morning. I added between 1-3 minutes to my existing water times but when I came home my 5 gal rez was 3/4 full and I don't think it would last while I'm gone for the weekend. Adding the extra few minutes didn't do much for my runoff though. The tray had a small amount in it so I'll have to monitor the system and dial it all in. Dropping the time down again and will flush and extend water times on Sunday when I come back. Keep an eye on runoff. As the plant gets bigger it'll need more water for adequate runoff. I was getting less and less and was too lazy to think anything more about it. I'm just glad other people are able to learn from my mistakes!

IMAG2050.jpg

AMS Seeds GSC XTRM. Here they are at week 5? They look less droopy today even though they didn't get as much runoff as I'd have liked.

am I seeing right? are those buds purple?
ik its too early to ask but do u see more of ww or cookies?

Back
Top Bottom