Going All In With Quantum Boards

A couple of days have gone by and the fried one has started growing normally, and the rest just keep chugging back into health; getting stronger every day. I'm thinking of transplanting into one gallon pots in 2 or 3 days time and will most likely leave the small one to fill out the cup a bit more. Anyway here they are. Top 3 are Tangerine Borealis and bottom 3 are Mint Mango

Transplanted a few of the babies in to 1 gallon pots earlier tonight and it seemed to go pretty smoothly. I was meaning to take pictures of the roots before fully transplanting but they were well established with all but one's roots lining the edges of the cup. They don't look too happy in the pictures but that's just a bit of overwatering which should sort itself out in a couple of days, even more so now that I went out and purchased a 6" clip on fan for the tent.

Quick question if anyone has any input, do you think the seedlings could stand me upping the power on the quantum boards a bit? It would definitely help with the temps at night because my lows are around 40 degrees with a high temp of 65.
Maybe try getting a small heater and have it run 15 on and 30 off or or maybe 45 off depending on how long the tent holds the heat

If your high is 65 then it's going to grow very slowly.
You need to bump up temps at least to 75.
You can crank the lights as high as they go and just raise them
They have been growing pretty slowly and it's only going to get worse as winter comes in. My tent is outside so theres zero insulation from the outdoors except for the thin mylar walls of the tent. I went ahead and raised the lights to 42 inches and cranked the lights as high as they go. So fingers crossed it helps.

Maybe try getting a small heater and have it run 15 on and 30 off or or maybe 45 off depending on how long the tent holds the heat
I'm just trying to avoid going for a small heater because I've ran one before and saw that my electric bill skyrocketed to almost 100$ more than what I was at without it. Might have to get one though if the light cranked up all the way wont heat the tent enough.

So I've got another question if you all are so keen to help with, I've got an outdoor Buzz Light Gear that never really flowered correctly due to nearby light sources but I still want to take it to term. The plant should have been finished full cycle by now and the buds never fully formed and have made no progress in the last 4 weeks half of the plant looks to have absolutely no bud growth while the other half is very airy and has hardly any substance to it. I'm planning to cut it soon but want to take clones, do you think this plant will be viable to clones being so late into the flowering cycle on half the plant?

Temps really havent increased much, I had a high of 72 and a low of 50 still but either way, the plants seem a bit happier today and still seem healthy albeit with slowed growth. I might actually have to get a small heater like barillaro said especially when I introduce the autos to the room. Here's how they're looking today

Got my amazon package in the mail today and got myself a timer and a small personal heater.
Its 200w so really not too much power but seems to be perfect for what I need. I'll be running it 1 hour on 15 minutes off and my temps seem to be stable at 69-79 degrees now but I'll have to see how it fares when the cold hits tomorrow morning.

So, update for the day, the plants are booming with growth today the added temperature really helped out a ton. I had low temp of 50 last night when it hit lights out but other than that it's been pretty consistent from 71-81 degrees in the tent. Even the smallest of the Mint Mango is picking up speed and growing right along with the others albeit missing a leaf set.

Back
Top Bottom