Good places to buy seeds?

Buttersan

420 Member
I tried a seedbank but they didn't reply tonme trying to cancel the order for over 24 hours had to empty my bank so the check would bounce since they wouldn't cancel it. I want a legit seed bank since I live in the U.S and better yet I live in the country so no legal means of getting weed.

I tried a seedbank but they didn't reply tonme trying to cancel the order for over 24 hours had to empty my bank so the check would bounce since they wouldn't cancel it. I want a legit seed bank since I live in the U.S and better yet I live in the country so no legal means of getting weed.

Seedsman. They are a sponsor and they rock. They have a good variety and you always get free seeds. I pay cash but there are other options. They ship from overseas in bulk to their HQ in the country and ship yours individually from there. Waiting on my 3rd order today. BlackBerry kush and pink kush both auto fems.

I always insure my deliveries and pay the extra for original packaging. I kinda laughed the first time I got it. They come in a brown package. I mean it's discreet on the outside but not crazy hidden. Knock on wood, they are 2/2 on my initial deliveries.

Also went through @New420Guy Seeds. Ordering and payment is easy and you have different options. I also had to cancel an order and it was no effort on my part. The communication is great and he responds back quickly. My shipment got to me in just a few days!

I tried 420 but they didn't reply tonme trying to cancel the order for over 24 hours had to empty my bank so the check would bounce since they wouldn't cancel it. I want a legit seed bank since I live in the U.S and better yet I live in the country so no legal means of getting weed.
You do know that bouncing a check will affect your credit rating for 7 years right. I once accidentally bounced check back in the 80's and when I applied for a loan it was there. Had to explain to a bank why and how and what was done to fix it. Purposely might be a different outcome. Best solution would be put a stop payment on it.

They refused to reply until literally this morning after it said paid almost 24 hours before so I had to do what I had to do. Ill explain and I'm not that worried about my credit been paying steady itll probably drop by 30 but It isn't something I can't recover from.

Never ordered from anyone other than Herbies. It takes a little longer than it did after their move, but they are nice guys.

Recently ordered 3 Durban Autos from new420guy (3 for $9--my kind of budget) and they should be here today. Pretty fast delivery time too.

Back
Top Bottom