Gorilla Cookies Auto ViparSpectra P2000

Whew! Looks like I made it with just about 50% of the crop with just at 5oz and maintaining 59% rh in the jars on average and ZERO signs of any mold!!!

I got lucky on that one!!

I will be cleaning and setting up the tent for a SIP grow tomorrow and will start a new journal likely on Sunday.

Woot woot! Let’s get ready for another mess of a grow, err I mean a learning journey hahahah

I did a full clean of all gear and the tent today and I think I found the source of the mold. It was my humidifier. That thing was NASTY!

Everything got a good wipe down and general clean and then a healthy spray of starsan and left to dry :)

Started the new grow journal today if anyone is interested. Link in my sig :)

Well I think this journal is pretty much done.

What’s the norm here: leave it open for a while or move it to completed?
There's no difference to us posters between a journal in progress and one marked for completion. They're just moved to a different location in the site but they still show up in the same place in your watched threads list. And you can post in them no matter where they are!

Management prefers journals to be in their correct location though.

Smoke Report:

I gave this its first official smoke last night. And it is a little less potent than I would have expected but the smoke quality is nice, very smooth.

It had a great uplifting high that did not send me to the couch, but it did send me to the kitchen about 45 mins later :)

Good social smoke with a good group.

Smoke Report:

I gave this its first official smoke last night. And it is a little less potent than I would have expected but the smoke quality is nice, very smooth.

It had a great uplifting high that did not send me to the couch, but it did send me to the kitchen about 45 mins later :)

Good social smoke with a good group.

Awesome! It's important to have all levels of elevation available! :bravo:

Quick update and I feel like an idiot but I have been having issues with my scale that I use to weigh my nutes with. Long story short I was feeding these damn plants close to double what I should have been daily….. :rofl: :lot-o-toke:
What kind of issues?

Pro tip: I use a US nickel to test my scale,they weigh 5 grams.

'pro tip' 🤣

What kind of issues?

Pro tip: I use a US nickel to test my scale,they weigh 5 grams.

'pro tip' 🤣
Haha yeah I didn’t check it for accuracy to begin with and was getting varied readings from the same item or nute dosage. So I order a scale that goes to .001g as the other one only went as low as 1.0g.

I’m sure I have an old handheld postage scale around here somewhere to make sure that bag weighs :)

Back
Top Bottom